Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 03-28-2021, 03:44 AM   #291
Amphipolis
Banned

Amphipolis is on a distinguished road

Serbia and Hungary are indeed doing amazing (thanks to avoiding anti-Russian policy), with 30-40 vaccinations per 100 citizens (i.e. they're close to USA, better than Russia or China). Most European Union countries are around 15, but Croatia (for unclear reasons) is at 10 and Bulgaria is at 6!

Note: Take into account you may need 1 or 2 vaccinations for each person.

Data can be found here: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
Amphipolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 03:40 PM   #292
Carlin

Carlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud of

SDSM MP tests positive with Covid19 to show up in Parliament wearing protective suit

URL:
https://www.minareport.com/2021/04/1...otective-suit/

It’s unfortunate the movie Dumb and Dumber wasn’t about and filmed in Macedonian Parliament.

SDSM MP Bisera Kostadinovska Stojchev showed up in Parliament while previously diagnosed with Covid19 in an effort to show her dedication to the job.

“I am arriving in Parliament with Covid-19 protective gear to take part in today’s session where we plan on adopting all the laws that would result in thousands of people getting financial help” wrote Stojchev in her FB profile.

The laws, of course did not pass because the SDSM is fully aware that the budget is completely ransacked and can’t pay for anything, let alone financial assistance to citizens and companies. Pensions and Administrative jobs are paid on time, because Zaev’s criminal junta took a $400m credit from the IMF to cover this.

This idiotic display, this circus by SDSM MP Bisera Kostadinovska Stojchev is an effort to somehow make the opposition look responsible for not passing the financial assistance measures. Also, this type of protective suits are worn by surgeons not to infect a patient in a sterilized environment. Thanks to the SDSM, there is an infected idiot who thinks it can wear this suit in public, while the citizenry who also tested positive for Covid-19 get visited by police to ensure they haven’t left their homes.

Meanwhile, Levica party leader Dimitar Apasiev has stated he will file criminal charges against the SDSM and their MPs who tested positive for Covid-19 if they show up in Parliament for purposely spreading the virus to other MPs.

Here is the circus: it happened.
Carlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 04:10 AM   #293
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

The fiasco regarding vaccine prices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMCBXSRGJXg

And from the 30 min mark, Trump on the same topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hNc_lH_zdA
Old 07-04-2021, 09:32 PM   #294
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Just reminding everyone.
You would have to be crazy to get vaccinated right now. You have no right of recourse against the manufacturers of the vaccines and the (multi-generational) risk is quite simply too high given the very real alternative of Ivermectin.

Watch this hero outline how his professional career has been attacked just because he dared to quote what are simply facts about the Pfizer vaccine:
https://youtu.be/ByW3WrU_Xxs
(To be clear, the stuff used in the vaccine is designed to make it move to organs and bypass the nearest lymph node closest to the injection. It actually reduces its ability to protect you, but does have the potential to impact upon your organs, including reproductive. And parents want this for their kids?!)

Uttar Pradesh (a State in India) has a population of about 235 million and has managed it's recent Covid explosion with Ivermectin:

Other states in India have seen a ten fold increase in deaths by NOT using Ivermectin.

There will (hopefully) come a time when this will trigger a war against what Big Pharma has done to mankind.

If anyone wants to put me in the tin-foil hat brigade, then please look and learn first.

BTW, who the hell told Trump to take Ivermectin way back when?

P.S. Macedonians are absolute fodder for this agenda. Nobody has ever cared about them, nothing has changed.

P.P.S. Ivermectin costs about 1 cent per tablet.

If you want to watch a video from the Nobel prize winning creator of Ivermectin on Youtube. You can't:
https://libertarianhub.com/2021/07/0...ng-ivermectin/

Quote:
Before the coronavirus pandemic, ivermectin was described as a “wonder” drug by the medical community. And in 2015, Dr. Satoshi Ōmura and Dr. William C. Campbell were awarded half the Nobel prize in Physiology or Medicine for their work that led to the development of ivermectin.

“The importance of Ivermectin for improving the health and wellbeing of millions of individuals with River Blindness and Lymphatic Filariasis, primarily in the poorest regions of the world, is immeasurable,” the Nobel Assembly stated in its press release for the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.

But after the pandemic began, the tech giants have gone all out to purge content that recommends ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19.

And today, these Big Tech policies against ivermectin resulted in one of Ōmura’s speeches where he discussed ivermectin being struck down for “violating YouTube’s community guidelines.”

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 01:32 AM   #295
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
P.S. Macedonians are absolute fodder for this agenda. Nobody has ever cared about them, nothing has changed.
Indeed. Not even their own "leaders". Macedonia is yet the guinea pig.
Quote:
https://dosie.mk/%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%BB%...j9Exi1d_DoNHeY

(Translation) At today's press conference, the Minister of Health Venko Filipce said that vaccination of children from 12 to 16 years of age will be allowed with the Pfizer vaccine. "Apart from the announcement that the field vaccination will start on Monday, I would like to inform you that vaccination of children from 12 to 16 years of age will be allowed with the Pfizer vaccine, which is currently the only vaccine allowed to be used for children," said the Minister of Health.
Old 07-11-2021, 08:40 PM   #296
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

My friends, my brothers and sisters.
This is war.
I dare you to watch this and continue with any misguided notion of wanting to be vaccinated.
This is NOT "the new normal".

https://odysee.com/@mildblur:8/Dr_Da...021.mp4:9?s=01

They couldn't get you with a flu jab, they won't stop now.
I am willing to go to war against this, are you?

You may think I am losing my mind. But I urge you to watch the video and liberate your mind. We used to despair at the Northadonians who so willingly allowed our identity to be sold. But now it is humanity on the chopping block. Stand up and reject it all.

Do not allow the poison inside your bodies!

Here is a tip, if you search for the doctor in the video, the "factcheckers" are all over it ...
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dr+D...4dUDCA4&uact=5

Oh, by the way - One person has died ‘with Covid’ in Australia in 2021.
One.
She was over 90 years old.

This is the guy in the video:
https://www.m-cam.com/about-us/

The lesson my friends is ... FOLLOW THE PATENTS.

Old 07-11-2021, 09:47 PM   #297
Karposh

Karposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud of

They're only conspiracy theories until they eventually get proven to be correct. Remember last year when orange man was being labelled a lunatic by MSM for daring to suggest the China virus came out of a Wuhan lab? Well, they've changed their tune now as it turns out orange man was right all along. I'm meant to be working at the moment so I'll definitely take a look at those links tonight Risto. Nothing would surprise me anyway these days.
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 10:26 PM   #298
Risto the Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
Remember last year when orange man was being labelled a lunatic by MSM for daring to suggest the China virus came out of a Wuhan lab?
The funny thing you will learn is that it didn't come out of a Wuhan lab. That was only another smoke and mirror trick. The reality is it all gets dangerous once they put the needs into you.

Peter Daszak in 2016

"We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical counter measures such as a pan corona virus vaccine. A key driver is the media and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage. To get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process."

Daszak is very close to Fauci by the way.

Here is the best description of what is happening right now:
"An intentional bio-weaponisation of spike proteins to inject into people to get them addicted to a pan-Corona virus vaccine. This has nothing to do with a pathogen released. Every study to try to find a lab leak is a red herring."

73 patents (on all of this) all issued before 2019. Nothing new about the virus! No leaks, no bats ... only arseholes.

In the making since 2004 my friends. (Thanks to Merck)

Old 07-12-2021, 12:47 AM   #299
Dove

Dove is on a distinguished road

Quote:
3.02pm

South Australian woman dies after rare blood clotting disorder from AstraZeneca vaccine
By Daniella White
A 72-year-old South Australian woman has died after contracting the rare blood clotting disorder associated with the AstraZeneca vaccination.

South Australian Premier Steven Marshall said the woman died overnight at the Royal Adelaide Hospital.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration last week confirmed the woman, who was being treated in the intensive care unit, had developed thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS).

Mr Marshall said she received her first AstraZeneca vaccination on June 24 and was admitted to hospital on July 5 after becoming unwell.

“This is a very sad issue for South Australia,” Mr Marshall said.

He said her death had been referred to the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and the coroner for further investigation.

The TGA has previously confirmed two other people have died after developing TTS linked to the AstraZeneca vaccine: a 52-year-old Melbourne woman and a 48-year-old woman from NSW.

Last week, the TGA concluded a third person, a 61-year-old Perth woman, died after developing a rare bleeding disorder likely linked to the AstraZeneca vaccine.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/aust...12-p588sn.html

I do not understand the danger of the other vaccines but why would you take the Astra Zeneca one when you know there is a chance it can kill you?
Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 01:30 AM   #300
Risto the Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dove View Post
I do not understand the danger of the other vaccines but why would you take the Astra Zeneca one when you know there is a chance it can kill you?
I would contend this is all a strategy to make the Pfizer poison the dominant one. Why are we not hearing about the very real danger associated with the Pfizer one? Well, the AU government securing a whole lot more of the product answers that in a way.