• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

Bulgarian nation disappears

Bulgarian nation decreases

Demographic data show that Bulgarian nation disappears. This is what social physiologist Prof. Dr. Petar Ivanov said in an interview for FOCUS News Agency. According to him the word “catastrophe” is the most accurate description to the situation in the state. “Usually are used euphemistic phrases such as “crisis”, “collapse” etc. but they sound as there is any hope for things to get better. Word “catastrophe” means destruction in Greek, finalization to a certain extent, dramatic and very tragically event that happens”, Prof. Dr. Petar Ivanov said.

The European Union is searching for a place where to deport all Roma people and Bulgaria gives vantage conditions for that. This is what social psychologist Prof. Dr. Petar Ivanov said in an interview for FOCUS News Agency.

“As it could be seen from the latter actions of [Nikolas] Sarkozy the EU has interest to deport gypsies on other place. And we could see that he sends them like the echelons in the 60s to the relevant places for deportation. And where does he send them? He sends them to Bulgaria. The EU is searching for a place to deport all gypsies and Bulgaria gives suitable environment for that. Bulgarian population is lessening, it will disappear and then here there would be only gypsies and Turks, he said.

If a few years ago there was a demographic crisis, now the Bulgarian nation faces a demographic catastrophe, VMRO Chairman Krasimir Karakachanov said at a press conference, while presenting the book Demographic Catastrophe, FOCUS News Agency reports. The rates at which the demographic catastrophe is developing heralds something unpleasant – Bulgarians will become an aging minority, he said.

He thinks the labor force in Bulgaria undoubtedly decreases.

“Right now 2 million Bulgarians support the other 5 million. The statistics of the National Statistical Institute and UN are tragic. The UN says that in 2050 Bulgarians will be below 5 million. The Bulgarian nation has the lowest birth rate and one of the highest mortality rates. Bulgaria lacks a state social policy that would assist the young working families. The idea is to engage the public opinion and eventually make the governing politicians in Bulgaria work out a long-term and result-oriented demographic policy,” said Karakachanov.

http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n228924

Thats why they are trying to lure christian Gagauzes and Macedonians to get Bulgarian passports for some time.

According to UN figures, Bulgar population will be less than the total population of Turks and Gypsys by 2050 with this low rate of births and high rate of mortality among them. And this is even after they expelled 350.000 Turks to Turkey in 1989.

AFAIK, there are 1.1 million Turks there atm and less than 6.5 million Bulgars. While Turkish people have quite normal population increase, Bulgar population decreases every year and they cannot reverse this. Also young Bulgars keeps migrating into western european countries to do their dirty jobs.
    Last edited by Onur; 08-26-2010, 08:24 PM.
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Not enough. Greece needs to explode and Bulgaria disappear the sooner the better no need to wait to 2050. Last time with little proper weapons our good neighbours lent Macedonia some in a moment of need. Next time the surprise will be to the Albanians if they try again.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Which "good" neighbours helped us in a "moment of need"?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

I hope they disappear, and give us back our land.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

A couple of fences over but I think Ukraine is close enough to count as a neighbour.

Lets not forget our friends.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I have no problem offering citizenship to the Macedonians of Bulgarian occupied Macedonia.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Nor of any other occupied Macedonian regions.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

The thing is, i expect another exodus like the one in 1989 because of Bulgar`s own infertility problem. In this grave condition, they might think about sending ethnic Turks to Turkey again or create a bad condition to lead them to migrate out from Bulgaria again to keep Turkish population low in total percentage.
                Last edited by Onur; 08-27-2010, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

But Bulgaria is a economically stable nation so deserving of being in the EU club.

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    But Bulgaria is a economically stable nation so deserving of being in the EU club.

The thing about the E.U club is that while they talk about 'rights', 'equality', 'tolerance', these words a just catch cries - a ruse at the end of the day. They bribe nation States with a big fat financial carrot which is used as political leverage in that other colonial project they play of assisting the Hellenic Republic with its conquest of Macedonian territory, and its theft of the name. Its been going on for a bit more than a century now.
                    Last edited by Pelister; 08-29-2010, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Frank View Post

I couldn't smell from your post but this should be a sarcasm, right? since Bulgaria has probably the most corrupted economy in Europe where you can buy everything with bribing.

Comment

• Frank
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2010

sarcasim it sure is buddy

Comment

• Makedonetz
                          • Apr 2010

They are delusional....i was visiting my striko and my Baba since she is not doing well she is 100 yrs old....my uncles neighbors were bulgarian and they were sitting on the front porch dancing to Macedonian music thinking they were comical.....we laughed then i yelled why dont you guys put on some Azis seeing hes your national icon they swore at me in Macedonian we laughed agian very comical seeing they have no fucking idea who they really are. :rmacedonia
                          Makedoncite se borat
                          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• ArMakedon
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by pelister View Post
                            i hope they disappear, and give us back our land.
                            Ќе се изначекаме ако сами не си го земиме никој не ни дава гратис.
                            "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him." — Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

ArMakedon, Whats your opinion on Bulgarian Imigration Minister Bozidar Dimitrov saying that the Skopje 2014 project is full of Bulgarian Artifacts?
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                              X