• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Queen Elizabeth dies at 96 years of age

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia...bfe6786ad7c1e7

King Charles III became king of Australia immediately following the death of the Queen, says ANU Senior Lecturer Dr Jelena Gligorijevic, as she details the legal implications of the death of a monarch. “However, on Saturday in St James’ Palace in London, we will have the Accession Council, which is a body that meets on the death of a monarch, otherwise known as the ‘Demise of the Crown’,” she told Sky News Australia. “At that council, our High Commissioner in London … will be present – and the purpose of that council is simply to confirm the name and to proclaim Charles as the king.”
    Whatever may be said of the UK both past and present, Queen Elizabeth served as an example for others in her country. She projected dignity of character despite the multiple fiascos and embarrassments caused by others in her family. Truly the end of an era. With the belated designation of Charles as king, who knows what follows from here. That family is somewhat of a mess and it is hard not to imagine the queen reflecting on that fact with sadness during her final days.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • kompir
    • Jan 2015

Цела фамилија со нула да ја множам, сите по незе да одаат.

The idea of such an institution ruling over everyone and everything is so abhorrent, it blows my head up to see such an outpouring of grief and support for the world's biggest parasites.
    Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by kompir View Post
      Цела фамилија со нула да ја множам, сите по незе да одаат.

The idea of such an institution ruling over everyone and everything is so abhorrent, it blows my head up to see such an outpouring of grief and support for the world's biggest parasites.

I don't mind saying, I actually liked the Queen and I was upset to hear of her passing. She exuded class and dignity throughout her life, till the day she died. Her kids, on the other hand, are a different matter. Spoilt degenerates that kept embarrassing her time and time again with scandal after scandal. Her daughters-in-law weren't much better. Unfortunately, the now King Charles is a massive lefty who is very vocal on woke politics, especially on climate change.

As for the royal institution ruling over everyone, I don't think that's the case. I thought they did a really good job explaining the role of the institution on most channels today that the British monarchy is really just meant to keep the long tradition of Monarchy alive and that it doesn't really wield much power. It is a Constitutional Monarchy which means its power is limited. The power to make and pass legislation still lies with Parliament. The fact they have more money and assets than they know what to do with is another matter, which is probably one of the main reasons there is resentment towards them.

Comment

• kompir
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
        I don't mind saying, I actually liked the Queen and I was upset to hear of her passing. She exuded class and dignity throughout her life, till the day she died. Her kids, on the other hand, are a different matter. Spoilt degenerates that kept embarrassing her time and time again with scandal after scandal. Her daughters-in-law weren't much better. Unfortunately, the now King Charles is a massive lefty who is very vocal on woke politics, especially on climate change.

As for the royal institution ruling over everyone, I don't think that's the case. I thought they did a really good job explaining the role of the institution on most channels today that the British monarchy is really just meant to keep the long tradition of Monarchy alive and that it doesn't really wield much power. It is a Constitutional Monarchy which means its power is limited. The power to make and pass legislation still lies with Parliament. The fact they have more money and assets than they know what to do with is another matter, which is probably one of the main reasons there is resentment towards them.
        The monarchies of the world wield far more power than people have been led to believe. When all land in Australia is "vested in the Crown", it means you don't own it, they do in perpetuity.

The sooner these people swing and their institutions (and their backers) are destroyed, the better.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
          • Apr 2014

I agree with you kompir.
          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

The monarchies of the world wield far more power than people have been led to believe. When all land in Australia is "vested in the Crown", it means you don't own it, they do in perpetuity.

The sooner these people swing and their institutions (and their backers) are destroyed, the better.
            Not sure what to make of the following. But some people feel that the notion Australia even has a queen is a lie. In fact, it is apparently a company who owns the business name "Queen of Australia". Interesting to see the ABN details are hidden now. Apparently we haven't had a queen since Whitlam. My stance is one of "WTF" along with "I'm prepared to believe just about anything nowadays."

Pecker Maroo Pty Ltd is a limited by shares Australian proprietary company. Located at NSW 2009 since 2014-09-11 the company is, as the updated on 2020-08-07 ABN database shows, registered. The company has been registered for Goods & Services Tax since 2000-07-01. Known company numbers for Pecker Maroo Pty Ltd are as follows: ACN - 000576492, Australian Business Number - 93000576492. Pecker Maroo Pty Ltd has been the company name since 1993-04-05. King Of Australia is an example of a business name Pecker Maroo Pty Ltd used. The complete list includes 52 business names. King Of Australia was the company's business name from 2020-07-07. Other business names include Queen Of Australia and Australian Labour Party. Their official company name changed on 2000-06-25 to Pecker Maroo Pty Limited. The company had used this name up until 2000-08-09. This Australian proprietary company was previously located in NSW 2009 (from 2009-08-19 to 2014-09-11), NSW 2009 (from 2004-11-02 to 2009-08-19), QLD 4565 (from 2004-01-13 to 2004-11-02).
            Detailed company information about Pecker Maroo Pty Ltd. ABN, ACN, ABR, former names, business names, trading names and other information - all in one place

Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              With the belated designation of Charles as king, who knows what follows from here.
              He is a WEF jackal. They will be wheeling him out in front of anyone who they think will be influenced by the "tampon".
              Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Not sure what to make of the following. But some people feel that the notion Australia even has a queen is a lie. In fact, it is apparently a company who owns the business name "Queen of Australia". Interesting to see the ABN details are hidden now. Apparently we haven't had a queen since Whitlam. My stance is one of "WTF" along with "I'm prepared to believe just about anything nowadays."

Detailed company information about Pecker Maroo Pty Ltd. ABN, ACN, ABR, former names, business names, trading names and other information - all in one place

https://www.abr.business.gov.au/AbnH...id=93000576492

The problem I have with this is that the P/L is incorporated within the current Australian legal framework, originating from the British act of Parliament we call the constitution.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

I still believe there is more to Whitlam"s sacking than we'll ever know.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                    • Jan 2015

I still believe there is more to Whitlam"s sacking than we'll ever know.
                    From what I've been able to gather, Whitlam was sacked for several reasons, the most significant being that he was about to send the US packing AND was in the process of blowing the lid on the Crown and sever all ties with it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

The problem I have with this is that the P/L is incorporated within the current Australian legal framework, originating from the British act of Parliament we call the constitution.
                      There is that old chestnut about Australian being a USA registered corporation. It actually is. The question is how this relates to the sovereignty of the Australian nation. It's beyond me .... but not beyond the demons running the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common...urities_entity)
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

When a country bases its sovereignty on a document that is the law of another country, it has no sovereignty.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Macedonia is a great example of that.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

Macedonia is a great example of that.
                            Something nasite in Northadonia and the diaspora are unable (or unwilling) to grasp.

Comment

• Karposh
                              • Aug 2015

Some revealing footage of King Charles getting frustrated with the help. The sense of entitlement that is on full display for all to see is just mind-blowing.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                              X