Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompir
    • Jan 2015

The Forum of Young Global Leaders is a community of innovators from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Search current members and alumni by year awarded, sector or region.
    Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Dove
      • Aug 2018

Gonzalo Lira living in Ukraine full of info about the war.

Telegram Post:

By the way, this is Russia’s s**t list: these are the countries that are going to get hit with sanctions from Russia.

These countries are seriously going to get hurt.

USA
      Ukraine
      EU Countries
      Australia
      Albania
      Andorra
      Great Britain
      Iceland
      Canada
      Lichtenstein
      Micronesia
      Monaco
      New Zealand
      Norway
      Korea
      San Marino
      Macedonia
      Singapore
      Taiwan
      Montenegro
      Switzerland
      Japan

Comment

• kompir
        • Jan 2015

Unless Scotty from marketing does something totally insane, you can scratch 'straya from that list.

Comment

• kompir
          • Jan 2015

Harry Dent is banking on a stockopolypse

Losses will be so steep that “financial advisors are going to need bodyguards,” the “Contrarian's Contrarian” predicts.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Apologies if this is already posted here:

Ukraine. Across its eastern border is Russia and to its west-Europe. For centuries, it has been at the center of a tug-of-war between powers seeking to control its rich lands and access to the Black S

This is the documentary "Ukraine on Fire" backed by Oliver Stone. Show it to the simpletons who think there is only black and white (or blue and yellow) in this world.

It has been deleted everywhere lately (funnily enough).
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Apologies if this is already posted here:

Ukraine. Across its eastern border is Russia and to its west-Europe. For centuries, it has been at the center of a tug-of-war between powers seeking to control its rich lands and access to the Black S

This is the documentary "Ukraine on Fire" backed by Oliver Stone. Show it to the simpletons who think there is only black and white (or blue and yellow) in this world.

It has been deleted everywhere lately (funnily enough).
                Fantastic on so many levels...particularly on what the fundamental role of the media should be and clearly how far removed we are from that ideal today...how altruistic are NGO's really, who are they actually working for...the way the IMF holds nations over a barrel...and the good ol' colour revolution handbook in play.

Interesting listening to Victoria Nuland talking about largely peaceful protests (at around - 1 hour 31:52)...lol...why change a winning formula...

Putin taking the piss out of Saakashvili was pretty funny.

Everything in that documentary should scare the shit out of anyone with half a fucking brain...people have been so dumbed down in recent years that they don't question anything and take everything for granted that they see in the MSM and on social media...the talking heads are speaking with one voice and are increasingly shaping a hawkish narrative that is creating the pretext for false flag operations that could ultimately push Europe and the world to the brink.

I keep hearing that the Russians are bogged down, that troop morale is low, that the Ukrainians are so heroic, that the Russian war machine is not at 'Superpower" level, that the invasion is taking too long to reach its objectives etc...etc...and yet there doesn't seem to be any credible video evidence of any of this shit in the MSM, whilst the map of Russian occupation of Ukraine seems to be increasing each day.

Pretty easy to end this conflict...keep Ukraine out of NATO and the EU...support Ukraine to be a prosperous neutral country...show some respect to your much larger and nuclear armed neighbour...in other words, stop poking the bear in the eye.
                Last edited by Phoenix; 03-15-2022, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Pretty easy to end this conflict...keep Ukraine out of NATO and the EU...support Ukraine to be a prosperous neutral country...show some respect to your much larger and nuclear armed neighbour...in other words, stop poking the bear in the eye.
                  Absolutely agree.

Whilst watching the video, it occurred to me how Macedonia never had a chance against precisely that kind of interference.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Absolutely agree.

Whilst watching the video, it occurred to me how Macedonia never had a chance against precisely that kind of interference.
                    The whole coloured revolution playbook played out word for word in Macedonia...even in 2001 the IMF pressured Macedonia into submission...the rules are simple, you either play by America's rules or you get shat on...

I have really enjoyed listening to the views of John Mearsheimer

This video contains only the highlights of John Mearsheimer’s Ukraine-Russia War 2022 Analysis.DisclaimerFor educational purposes only. All credits go to Joh...

Glenn Greenwald is also refreshingly balanced

Another interesting source

Last edited by Phoenix; 03-15-2022, 03:01 AM.

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

Moscow City Duma deputy suggested that six more countries - Kazakhstan, Moldova, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia - should be "denazified"

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

Russian sources:

MARIUPOL—Sources indicate that, at Azovstal, a group totaling 20—of US (American) & UK (British) military advisors of Azov defenders, as well as several UK SBU (Ukrainian secrete police) advisors—is holed up, together with Azov fighters. They were too late to evacuate.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                          Moscow City Duma deputy suggested that six more countries - Kazakhstan, Moldova, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia - should be "denazified"
                          You are joking. Do you have a credible source for this?
                          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                            You are joking. Do you have a credible source for this?
                            Сергеј Савостјанов, член на Руската комунистичка партија и претставник во локалното собрание во поширокиот московски регион, на вчерашната парламентарна седница предложи Русија да „денацифицира“ уште шест земји – Казахстан и Молдавија и четири членки на НАТО – Полска, Литванија, Латвија и Естонија. Добивај вести на вибер A #Moscow City Duma...

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                              • Apr 2014

Unbelievable. Nothing short of imperialist aggression in that line of thinking.
                              I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Russell Brand killing it here. A simple request .... CANCEL THE DEBTS
                                (Instead, the IMF just loaned more money to Ukraine)
                                ... makes me wonder if Russia was in on the deal.

Excellent comment in response to the video below:
                                About IMF punishments: These are the economic conditions a country is given when wants to join the EU. The same conditions that almost bankrupt Greece, brought down all the industry in Bulgaria, Romania etc and made them raw materials suppliers. You might find out that the Ukrainian president taken down by the Maidan Coup was not actually against the admission of Ukraine in EU but he was against those conditions imposed by IMF. He had the country split in two in this "joining the EU referendum" and those economic austerity measures imposed by IMF would have broke the country for real. Now, the country is broken and the remaining Ukraine population will have to pay the debt. Ukraine until now was one of the main agriculture exporters in Europe. When the dust settles, there will be EU Consortiums owning the land because the debt has to be paid. This is what it is done in all the countries other than France, UK, Germany and Italy.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X