Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Rogi, do you think this animal will ever come to Australia again?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Very unlikely, but he might. I doubt he'll leave Australia though.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

My thoughts exactly.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• King Makedon
          • Apr 2009

Oh I met this Ljubco, before he was prime minister in Germany. He was a pretty shy guy. but now since he got prime minister he's really a traitor of an asshole.
          ]
          The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
          [/SIZE]

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Ljubco Georgievski: Encyclopedia-anti Bulgarian, anti Albanian, anti Greek, pro Serbi

Ljubco Georgievski: Encyclopedia-anti Bulgarian, anti Albanian, anti Greek, pro Serbian in its basis

Ljubco Georgievski: Encyclopedia-anti Bulgarian, anti Albanian, anti Greek, pro Serbian in its basis

2 October 2009 | 11:29 | FOCUS News Agency
            Sofia. Macedonian encyclopedia is full of ideological prejudices, too many forged document, mystifications, invented places and an absolute revision of some parts of Macedonian history. The encyclopedia is an absolute rehabilitation of communist power and Macedonia’s communist period. This is what former Prime Minister Ljubco Georgievski in an interview with FOCUS News Agency referring to the encyclopedia published by the Macedonian Academy of Science and Arts (MASA).
            “All of the personalities in the time of communism are presented as positive. The encyclopedia not only rehabilitates the communism period but also Macedonia in the time of royal Yugoslavia,” Georgievski noted.
            In his words “it seems like the book was written in 1978 in the time of Leonid Brezhnev, it is full of ideological and historical prejudices.”
            Encyclopedia is anti Bulgarian, anti Albanian, anti Greek and pro Serbian in its basis, Ljubco Georgievski said. It can be seen from the way in which the book is presented and from the titles, the former minister informed.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

The poor macedonians just cant win, what ever they do it always ends up offending their racist cavemen neighbours!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

How courteous of this dog to care for the feelings of everybody but the Macedonians.

I don't see him quoted as saying it is "anti Bulgarian, anti Albanian, anti Greek and pro Serbian in its basis", it would be good to corroborate his words with another source (not that I doubt he would have uttered such words).

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

SOM, Ljubco Georgievski will be on Janko Jadi Burek's program on Monday night at 10:30pm Eastern Macedonian Time.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

I hope somebody walks into the studio and gives an ear-full to the wife-beating alcoholic bugarofil. He still tries to use matters close to the Macedonians to score points, like petitioning for the lion to be the coat of arms and such, all the while furthering his Sofia propagandist agenda in Macedonia as a washed up nobody.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                      "Encyclopedia is anti Bulgarian, anti Albanian, anti Greek and pro Serbian in its basis", Ljubco Georgievski said.
                      The idiot may well be right if MANU is everything it is cracked up to be.
                      Sounds like a Yugoslav wet dream.

I would want much more information about forged documents if I was his interviewer.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Right or wrong, he is hardly the person to be speaking about anything concerning Macedonian history, and the vagueness of the article is typical of both him and the Bulgars at 'focus'. He should go back to Sofia and re-commence his Bulgar poetry and Khan Asparukian fantasies, and leave Macedonian issues for the Macedonians to deal with.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

I agree with SOM, Ljubco Georgievski has no right to be talking about Macedonia. He has already used up his credits and he has shown his true face, in a normal country a person like him would have been exiled or jailed a long time a go. He is no different to Zoran Vraniskovski the Raspopen Vladika.

Its no different to listening to Bozidar Dimitrov or Krassimir Karakachanov we all know that these people are anti-Macedonian. I know Janko on his emisija will come down on him like a ton of bricks just like Milenko Nedelkovski did on his show.

SOM, You mentioned something about wife-beating alcoholic are you sure you are not talking about Branko Crvenkovski?? I havnt heard about him beating his wife but we all know he is an alcoholic thats for sure.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

I heard something about it in the past, it may have been just Branko, but for some reason I remember both of them in such a light....not sure, either way, I wouldn't put it past him.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Ljubco Georgievski live on Janko Jadi Burek

Watch it live!!

Rogi, Ljubco's point so far is "Are the Northern Koreans any more Korean then the Southern Koreans" he also gave the East and West Germany example and that we will change our name weather its now or within 5 years time.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

I thought after watching the interview i must say i was sick in the guts, watching a traitor like Georgievski tarnish our reputation naming us as Slavs who have nothing to do with Aleksandar the Great. On the contrary he did state that we will change our name sooner or later and that the North Koreans are no less Korean then the Southern Koreans he mentioned East and West Germany that both countries were German plus not to mention Northern and Southern Vietnam was another example he used on why we should change our name to Northern Macedonia.

A viewer called up Janko's Emisija and stated the following...

The official names of East and West Germany were not the Geographical names given to them, East Germany's Official name was Deutsche Demokratische Republik
                                German Democratic Republic
                                While West Germany's Official name was:
                                Federal Republic of Germany (German: Bundesrepublik Deutschland, BRD)

North Korea's Official name is: Democratic People's Republic of Korea

South Korea's Offical name is: Republic of Korea

The guy is right all along and by us changing our name we will be the first to do so in geographical terms.

BTW, North Vietnam is Democratic Republic of Vietnam

South Vietnam is Republic of Vietnam

No Geographical terms mentioned anywhere on these countries as their official names.

Zatoa Vela Imeto nashe ne go menvame!!!

Imeto nashe nikoj ne smej da go giba!!

Comment

Working...
                                X