Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Dacic also wondered why Macedonia remains a member of the UN, the Council of Europe, the OSCE, and why it continues to attend EU meetings - considering that all these organizations recognize it as FYROM.

"Why are they sitting there under that name, and now the problem are the toll receipts that say the same?
    I have been saying this for years. Hard to dispute.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• tchaiku
      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Traveller, I have been there 4 times in the last 5 years.Most of my people live in Greece. I think I can comment on many of the issues there from a position of relative clarity. When we discuss our combined family history and their modern identity, it definitely reveals a huge problem with the modern Greek identity. I make many of them feel a little uncomfortable .... like when someone wakes you from a long sleep.

Did you disagree or agree with the "acceptable filthy slavs" perception?
      They like them really much. I do find their brotherhood very pathetic.

I have a hunch that the ancient Hellenes would loathe Russia and Serbia. What do you think?
      Last edited by tchaiku; 04-24-2017, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

I haven't met an ancient Hellene. I have no idea. Entering the mind of a modern Greek is another matter. I'm not sure I want to go there either.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
          • Apr 2014

Was reading in 'Australian Macedonian Weekly' today something about the president of the Party of Macedonians in Serbia threatening to boycott the upcoming election due to derogatory comments made by Vučić.
          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
            Was reading in 'Australian Macedonian Weekly' today something about the president of the Party of Macedonians in Serbia threatening to boycott the upcoming election due to derogatory comments made by Vučić.
            It's probably related to this:
            Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic says Macedonia has done everything it can to flatter Germany as the most powerful force in...

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic says Macedonia has done everything it can to flatter Germany as the most powerful force in the European Union. Vucic commented on TV Prva on the statement of Macedonian President Stevo Pendarovski that he was against the idea of the idea of correcting the borders between Belgrade and Pristina and said that at his inauguration he asked Macedonia not to make statement on Kosovo.

The only thing I asked Pendarovski at the inauguration was: please beware, watch out not to talk about the topics on Kosovo and Metohija. Of course, contrary to my request, they did it to stand out and court the Germans, the Serbian president said.

Earlier, Serbian Defense Minister Aleksandar Vulin said that Serbia would decide how to solve the Kosovo and Metohija issues, and that nobody was asking for Pendarovski’s opinion.

He can freely remain silent in the language that no one recognizes except Serbia, and in other languages he can be even louder in silence because no one is asking for or accepting his opinion, Vulin said.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
              He can freely remain silent in the language that no one recognizes except Serbia, and in other languages he can be even louder in silence because no one is asking for or accepting his opinion, Vulin said.
              Has anyone told Vulin that the only ones who don't recognise our language are Bulgaria, and that our language is recognised internationally without issue?
              I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

https://fokus.mk/grobari-porachaa-de...-stara-srbija/

Навивачката група на Партизан, Гробари упати тешки националистички навреди кон македонскиот народ на денешниот ракометен натпревар меѓу Партизан и Вардар во Белград. На почетокот на средбата, Гробари извадија грчко знаме, за потоа преку транспарент да порачаат дека Македонците имале криза на идентитетот. Група со српско име, бугарски војник слави, мора да е тешко со таа криза на идентитет во главата, стоеше на транспарентот на Гробари. Во еден момент се скандираше и „Стара Србија, никогаш Македонија“.
                Surrounded on all sides by idiots that hate Macedonia, simply for existing. Some things never change.

I hope the Komiti fans that support Vardar do more than just chant "Never north, only Macedonia" and instead give those peasants an even warmer welcome when they come to Skopje next.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Do these "Grobari" have an alliance with some Greek ultras? I know that is sometimes the case.

Comment

• Carlin
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                    Do these "Grobari" have an alliance with some Greek ultras? I know that is sometimes the case.
                    PAOK, I think

Comment

Working...
                    X