Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Can't even maintain peace.They should give up their positions & put people who can.Ahmeti cares more for kosovo & doesn't care for macedonia.
    I think if there are any signs of destabilizization & albanians do start causing trouble that would be reason to take them out of ministry of defence & other high security areas.
    Last edited by George S.; 08-03-2011, 04:02 AM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

May dear god you just have to shake you head with amazement on our National day Macedonia is threatned with potential War if conditions in Kosovo change not of our makeing not in our interests by a ligtimised terrorist who holds no illegaince to Macedonia

But as said DUI now lead the Misistry of Defence, DUI.
      Last edited by Zarni; 08-03-2011, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

sega jaska prase pecham za Ramadan. i site makedonci vo Makedonia shto imat shiptari komshij da zapalat skara da mu chadi vo dvorot. Deneska i natamo do 28mi samo svinsko da se jadi. da li snajte nekoj telefonski broj na Ahmeti da go pokanam?

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
        May dear god you just have to shake you head with amazement on our National day Macedonia is threatned with potential War
        They have no respect for our History, culture or religious beliefs. The whole situation is amazing especially our tolerance.
        Last edited by Bill77; 08-03-2011, 06:30 AM.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
          • Nov 2009

I wish this Shiptar infestation just left our beautiful little country alone and returned to where they came from, Shiptaria. Macedonia only for the Macedonians!

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

The only logical conclusion from this is that Macedonia is under occupation by albanians.
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
              The only logical conclusion from this is that Macedonia is under occupation by albanians.
              Yes, and the only way they can turn this around is if the Macedonian people rise up against the government and take control of the country, a peoples revolt.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Or that Macedonians are sheep with no self respect.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Za stram treba da se istrebi od vladata
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Volk
                    • Sep 2008

Defense drills, tactics, weaponry, procedures, technology are now openly available to the very people that fought Macedonia 10 years ago.

How does one hand his only weapon to the enemy?

This scenario reminds me of the years leading up to 2001, army cut from 33,000 soldiers to 12,000.

Now well, Macedonia is virtually defenseless and better yet the party that controls it is openly threatening Macedonia with war, on its national holiday...

like lambs to the slaughter
                    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Volk what joke if that's true.The albanians of macedonia wan'ts a kosovo conflict to escalate to macedonia..So that they can split macedonia up.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

What he is actually saying is that the Albanians are looking for an excuse to invade Macedonian territory, any excuse. The Albanians cannot simply cross the border into Macedonia, if the Macedonians have given no provocation. This murderer is advocating war, and he should be strung up for high treason. He has found a pretext for furthering Albanian nationalist aspiration on sovereign Macedonian soil. Someone needs to knock this guys lights out, permanently.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

pelister a couple of wolves should do it nicely.I can't understand why they won't think of fixing the constitution so that the albanians don't get control of the govt & they can hold the country to ransom & get anything they want.You're right it's all for the pretext so that they can link up with kosovo.The moment they do that we should all let them have it.We should show them the same respect they show us in return.If i was there i'd be happy to pull that trigger.Thanks pelister you have made my day to hear such positive words of a true & patriotic macedonian.I hope there'are more of you around.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Isn't it funny after all those years in macedonia Ahmeti still can't speak macedonian & needs an interpreter to translate for him to shiptarski.Well he can speak in macedonian just he is insulting us even futher by doing it.This guy should be in the slammer as he has shown time & again he doesn't respect us.He thinks the whole of macedonia,greece etc is all theirs.That should be awake up call that this crack pot is not what he seems to be.He wants atotal link up with kosovo & complete secession of all parts of macedonia to kosovo.The funny thing is the macedonian govt is helping him to achieve their goal of linking with kosovo without realising.
                            Last edited by George S.; 08-05-2011, 09:09 PM.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              pelister a couple of wolves should do it nicely.I can't understand why they won't think of fixing the constitution so that the albanians don't get control of the govt & they can hold the country to ransom & get anything they want.You're right it's all for the pretext so that they can link up with kosovo.The moment they do that we should all let them have it.We should show them the same respect they show us in return.If i was there i'd be happy to pull that trigger.Thanks pelister you have made my day to hear such positive words of a true & patriotic macedonian.I hope there'are more of you around.
                              Ah, I was expressing my frustration at everything going on over there at the moment. I do not advocate violence of any kind because I try to be a Christian, but I have my moments when I believe that self preservation and self defense mean the same thing. In that context, and particularly when facing a hostile invader, and having given no provocation, in that situation I believe violence is warranted. I truly believe that those who live by the sword die by the sword, but there are people out there (like Ahmeti) who want more than anything in this world to take our land by force; when I think of that...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Defense drills, tactics, weaponry, procedures, technology are now openly available to the very people that fought Macedonia 10 years ago.

How does one hand his only weapon to the enemy?

This scenario reminds me of the years leading up to 2001, army cut from 33,000 soldiers to 12,000.

Now well, Macedonia is virtually defenseless and better yet the party that controls it is openly threatening Macedonia with war, on its national holiday...

like lambs to the slaughter
                                And the Eurodonians think getting into the EU will fix it immediately.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X