Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

I think it's called pie in the skye.THe govt seems to beleive in everyword that's dished out to them is confusing them completely.It's seems they are drunk on the wine of the eurodeans & are intoxicated.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
      Defense drills, tactics, weaponry, procedures, technology are now openly available to the very people that fought Macedonia 10 years ago.

How does one hand his only weapon to the enemy?

This scenario reminds me of the years leading up to 2001, army cut from 33,000 soldiers to 12,000.

Now well, Macedonia is virtually defenseless and better yet the party that controls it is openly threatening Macedonia with war, on its national holiday...

like lambs to the slaughter
      That is right volk. Isn't it ironic that the E.U is demanding that the Macedonians reduce the size of their army, while E.U States like Greece are building up their armed forces and spending billions on the latest military hardware. What is clear is that the Eurodonians are working for our enemies. They care nothing of the security and safety of the Macedonian State.

Comment

• Zarni
        Banned
        • May 2011

Look at Serbia's Tadic (spellingwho cares) Serbian Troops participating in NATO drill exercises.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

great videos NIko.How come the authorities allow this sort of thing to happen there must be a catch.?
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• damian
            Banned
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            great videos NIko.How come the authorities allow this sort of thing to happen there must be a catch.?
            They can do surveillance better this way...

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Yeah Damian the authorities can monitor their activities on you tube.I think after they edit the good bits out.?
              Last edited by George S.; 07-21-2012, 03:38 PM. Reason: ed
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• damian
                Banned
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                Yeah Damian the authorities can monitor their activities on you tube.I think after they edit the good bits out.?
                no directly on the spot

Comment

• Voltron
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

Why am I not surprised seeing another annual successful cultural event taking place in Macedonia. How many of these events do you people have to witness to understand the facts on the ground ? Oh and for the smart ass cameraman with the 3 finger salut, its obvious he's an outsider. His face gives him away. Its a shame some assbag attempted to sabotage an enjoyable evening although I was happy to see nobody paid attention to him. Good luck next time jerk, hope you get barred from entering.
                  Last edited by Voltron; 07-21-2012, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Why am I not surprised seeing another annual successful cultural event taking place in Macedonia. How many of these events do you people have to witness to understand the facts on the ground ?
                    Get lost, the "cultural association Meliti" cannot even put a sign up that reads "Ίλιντεν", never mind a sign written in Macedonian. We have to sacrifice our language to enjoy playing our songs? What kind of freedom is that?

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

Dance group from Vladovo, Voden area performing in Ovcharani

Μελίτη Φλώρινα 19/7/2012 - БЛАЗЕ ТЕВЕ ЛЕНО - YouTube

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                        Why am I not surprised seeing another annual successful cultural event taking place in Macedonia. How many of these events do you people have to witness to understand the facts on the ground ?
                        Well, you would have been very surprised 10 years ago. So clearly you have the memory of a goldfish. Further, I ask you to clarify what culture these people are celebrating.

I note these "cultural events" are rarely celebrated elsewhere in modern Greece and it is not from a lack of Macedonians.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                          His face gives him away.
                          His face gives him away? What do you mean by this? You are about 1 post away from banning.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            His face gives him away? What do you mean by this? You are about 1 post away from banning.
                            Some threads need to be isolated from the imbecile element that finds its way onto the forum.

The Macedonian's of greece have enough trouble organising cultural events in total freedom without giving a free ride to the likes of Voltron to denegrade these events on this forum.

In modern greece the fascists run amok with total impunity at the expense of the Macedonian minority and any attempts that this minority makes to nurture and pay homage to its culture.
                            Turds like the fascist Voltron shouldn't be given free reign to 'comment' here on these types of cultural threads.

This forum is one of the few places where Macedonian festivals in greece can be advertised and promoted in total freedom and should be out of reach of the fascist and dickhead elements working to undermine them.

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Овчарани, Ovcarani 2012, Meliti, Μελίτη 20/07/2012 - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X