Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

you wonder if there is going to be any justice to be seen for the poor families.We have been let down too often sadly.We aare just watching the rom govt lose ground every day.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Balkan Insight gave the number of Macedonian protesters as 100 - double that reported last week:

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...n-anti-protest
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        So it would be fair to say that they don't need volunteers from the diaspora to assist them in this task, right?

They don't need volunteers from Macedonia a kamoli from the Diaspora. The capacity is there, the weapons are there the question is has someone sold out those soldiers's lifes already?

YES.

YES.

YES.

This is why I disagree with the excuses that people like Dragan are making, like they are "too poor" to protest for a couple of hours a day, or that people from the diaspora should be in Macedonia protesting for them even though they won't even do it themselves. They will never topple the government if they don't start making their voices heard. When Slobodan Milosevic was overthrown, several hundred thousands of protesters from ALL OVER Serbia arrived in Belgrade to protest, and they didn't leave until their objective was achieved. If Macedonians in Macedonia want change, then they need to struggle for it rather than wait for others to struggle for them.
        YES

They don't need volunteers from Macedonia a kamoli from the Diaspora. The capacity is there, the weapons are there the question is has someone sold out those soldiers's lifes already?

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
          Alright then,this is my last post on this thread.Sorry for putting my family before my country.
          I know you said this was your last post on this thread but I couldn't believe RtG's statement there were no activist groups in RoM, is this true? If it is, we're wasting our time.
          You don't have to answer, I'll take no answer to mean no or you don't know of any.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            Balkan Insight gave the number of Macedonian protesters as 100 - double that reported last week:

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...n-anti-protest
            I have to laugh at the sensitive hippies or clueless who like to parade around and say just how much of a awful and racist the word "shiptar" is. Next thing you know it will be a derogatory term to say the word "magyar"....

Never the less, the shiptars have won the media war yet again due to macedonian incompetence. They went from chanting fanatical islamic garbage and terrorizing skopje, to becoming innocent victims because a 100 macedonians said gas the shiptars and made nazi salutes. Oh and they called them shiptar GASP!

I think its a sad state of affair for macedonians when the only people who can come and protest for the freedom of macedonia are a 100 neo-nazi confused hipster teenagers, when the shiptars can get over 10,000 without even using the internet to properly organize the event.

LOL at only 100 kids turning up

Comment

• zenan
              • Dec 2009

[FONT="Arial Black"UNITEDMACEDONIA ][/FONT]

Comment

• Brian
                Banned
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                Never the less, the shiptars have won the media war yet again due to macedonian incompetence.
                It's sad BBS but it looks that way - it's unbelievable like missing a penalty shot at an open goal with no goalkeeper. And then we want people (the world) to respect Macedonians.

I have to laugh at the sensitive hippies or clueless who like to parade around and say just how much of a awful and racist the word "shiptar" is. Next thing you know it will be a derogatory term to say the word "magyar"....
                It's a word the writer of the article knows most people in the world don't know what it means so cannot question if it is a derogatory term or not making it easy for him to make that claim and automatically put Macedonians in a bad light in the minds of the reader. It's just a mispronunciation of the correct word the ethnic Albanians call themselves which hardly makes it derogatory - how many Westerners have butchered the pronunciation of foreign words without intending anything bad. We don't say all Westerners who mispronounce foreign words are being derogatory but then it wouldn't make for a good story

I think its a sad state of affair for macedonians when the only people who can come and protest for the freedom of macedonia are a 100 neo-nazi confused hipster teenagers, when the shiptars can get over 10,000 without even using the internet to properly organize the event.
                It is a sad state that Macedonians did not show up in greater numbers.

What do you think the chance is that a few of those 100 teens are paid infiltrators to do something stupid like NAZI salutes, calling out gas the shiptari, ect and to rev-up the other moron teens who seeing this think it's such a good idea to join in. It happened to the 'Occupy' movement. That's why I said in a previous post the organisers need to tell the rest of the protesters what's ok to say and what's not and then be dispersed amongst the crowed to police their behaviour.

LOL at only 100 kids turning up
                Za zal e. To think of being at least 2/3rd of the population and on an issue where you're absolutely correct beyond any doubt and you loose just because NOONE cares enough is disgusting - I can understand that some individuals may have circumstances which don't allow them to participate as much but let's get real! and do the maths and it becomes apparent how disgusting it is.

Total population = 2,500,000-
                at least 2/3 Macedonian = 1,666,666-
                let's say 1/2 too young/too old = 83,333- eligible people to protest.
                to get 10,000 people = 12%!!! of eligible people

So we're roughly saying that if just 1 in 10 of people who are not too young or old bothered to come out you could easily have a protest of 10,000- protesters.

So RoM can't find 1 in 10 young people to give a damn for their own country, their own homes. That's how disgusting it is.

According to history 3 -4% of the USA population participated in the "War of Liberty/Revolution" and won against the British Empire.

WTF is wrong with RoM Macedonians? - they're just being asked to walk the streets for 2 -3 hours, including travel time let's say a whole afternoon. If they rotated and only 1/4 protested this week and only the next 1/4 protested next week you could have 10's of thousands protesting every week and only have to put in once per month!!!

So they can't get enough people together so they would only have to put in for 1! afternoon, once! a month.

That's how disgusting it is!
                Last edited by Brian; 05-17-2012, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• Razer
                  Banned
                  • May 2012

Albanian Guerrilla Leaders Issue Warnings

Hi guys,

What's the latest with this case? I don't get it why the Albanians are protesting when it was Macedonians who were killed? And not just killed - executed. Are there any leads who did this terrible crime and why?

And since this is my first post I'd like to introduce myself - I'm a 30 y/o Bulgarian, who's been living in South Africa for the past 15 years. I only got back last year so I'm not brainwashed like most of the Bulgarians. I'm here because I believe that we need peace on the Balkans. I'd like to say that I recognise Macedonia as a separate and independent country, I don't think Alexander the Great was Greek and I do admit that the Bulgarian government has done lots of mistakes towards the people in Macedonia. I don't agree with some of your views about the Bulgarian history (mainly the turkic origin), and I hope we can chat about those stuff in a positive and constructive way. I think we the people need to be building bridges, not burning them.

Cheers

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Welcome Razer.
                    The case you are referring to is yet another example of a Balkan opera. Machinations beyond normal people's imagination seem to be going on and the Macedonians appear to be the last ones to know about them.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Razer View Post
                      Albanian Guerrilla Leaders Issue Warnings

Hi guys,

What's the latest with this case? I don't get it why the Albanians are protesting when it was Macedonians who were killed? And not just killed - executed. Are there any leads who did this terrible crime and why?

And since this is my first post I'd like to introduce myself - I'm a 30 y/o Bulgarian, who's been living in South Africa for the past 15 years. I only got back last year so I'm not brainwashed like most of the Bulgarians. I'm here because I believe that we need peace on the Balkans. I'd like to say that I recognise Macedonia as a separate and independent country, I don't think Alexander the Great was Greek and I do admit that the Bulgarian government has done lots of mistakes towards the people in Macedonia. I don't agree with some of your views about the Bulgarian history (mainly the turkic origin), and I hope we can chat about those stuff in a positive and constructive way. I think we the people need to be building bridges, not burning them.

Cheers
                      Welcome mate.
                      The Albanians in Macedonia are a unique bunch. Regardless of whether they are right or wrong, they will find some reason to cry wolf. It's beyond the point of human rights, and has been for a long time. The protests we see now by the Albanian minority are a result of a soft government. When you start giving a group of people more than they are entitled to, they become greedy, always wanting more...basically like a parasite. The Macedonians are to blame for this sad outcome, and they must be the people who right their wrongs if stability is to be kept in the region.

As for the criminals who committed the vicious executions, flick a few pages back and there is some information somewhere (once you get through Brian's ramblings). I don't think they are on trial yet, but there have definitely been some preliminary stages.

Just out of sheer curiosity, what made you move to South Africa for those 15 years?

Comment

• Razer
                        Banned
                        • May 2012

The Bulgarian "government" (I call them a bunch of morons) is not better...Last year we had a similar case where one gypsy crime boss was responsible for the death of a young Bulgarian boy and guess what - the government kept silent...Why? Because this crime boss is best mates with the ruling party GERB...It makes me sick. I hope they find the killers of the five Macedonians and justice is served.

Regarding my life in South Africa...It was a decision that my parents took. I did not come back for 14 years so you can imagine the culture sock I had when I first arrived in Sofia...The old commie blocks, the bad roads, the homeless dogs...Very different picture from sunny Cape Town But what shocked me the most, and still does, is the negative attitude of Bulgarians - all they do is complain and point the finger to others, but never to themselves...Not all of them are like that of course, but the majority seems very brainwashed and manipulated to think negatively.

But despite that I still prefer it here. We can all agree that there is no place like home

Sorry for the off-topic.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Welcome Razer. I have some questions regarding your above posts but I will create a new thread for it, so this one doesn't go too off-topic.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Razer
                            Banned
                            • May 2012

Sure, feel free to ask me anything - will be happy to answer.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Welcome Razer it's very refreshing of what you have said.In relation to the albanians murdering our people is nothing but unforgivable.Why kill ordinary civillian people.What was their purpose to start trouble & start another 2001 war?Also Macedonia has been good to them giving them rights & priveledges undesrving way beyond a normal macedonian.But i think they just want to seced from macedonia & join up with kosovo -a greater albania.
                              Razer do you think the albanians are after rights or is that just an excuse to look like a victim to take over macedonia.Of course the macedonian govt just gives in to them.
                              Last edited by George S.; 05-19-2012, 10:11 AM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

VO CENTAR- Golema Albanija i Makedonska falanga - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X