X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liberator of Makedonija
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    LoM, it is one thing to refer to their absence. However, claiming that some of the people had "black marks" against their names is deceptively ambiguous. Suggesting that they have "split the assets among themselves" is an outright lie. You can refrain from making baseless remarks unless you're prepared to corroborate them.
    There will be those in this thread who know what I mean when I mention these black marks. As for the other part, I did say it was my guess and never claimed it to be a fact.
    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Speaking of the devil..

World Macedonian Congress - Australia

"Sadly over the last few days, WMC has come to learn that the Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee has decided to formally de-register itself as an incorporated association.
      WMC understands that the recently announced decision to de-register was undertaken without the appropriate levels of transparency or clarity for its members and was a previously undisclosed decision that the committee apparently took back in 2018.
      WMC also understands that no options were explored for the continuation of the organisation under different leadership or a new committee and that former commitee members lament its current status and relevance in the community.
      The overwhelming sentiment of former committee members and financial supporters is that certain individuals within the organisation have lost their passion and no longer wish to continue to advocate for the Macedonian cause via a dedicated human rights body as they had in the past. Furthermore, it is also a widely held belief amongst former committee members that the direction of the organisation is no longer in keeping with the sentiments of the Macedonian community in Australia.
      AMHRC was at one stage, one of the pre-eminent human rights advocacy groups for the Macedonian people in Australia and throughout the Macedonian Diaspora but has unfortunately suffered from a lack of engagement with the community over the last 5 years.
      They were notably absent during the organising of the community's rally against the name change in 2018 and have recently turned thier focus to promoting a book on Macedonian issues that contains contributions from known supporters of the Prespa agreement and the Zaev government.
      WMC understands that the promotion of this book is one of the reasons that AMHRC has not initiated the official process of winding up the organisation until now and that they wish to officially launch the book as 'AMHRC' before formally cancelling the organisation’s registration as an incorporated entity.
      WMC strongly believes that this is not what the Macedonian community in Australia expects from its organisations and especially not one that was at the forefront of the Macedonian human rights struggle for several decades with the important note that its never to late to do the right thing".
      I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
        Speaking of the devil..

World Macedonian Congress - Australia

"Sadly over the last few days, WMC has come to learn that the Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee has decided to formally de-register itself as an incorporated association.
        WMC understands that the recently announced decision to de-register was undertaken without the appropriate levels of transparency or clarity for its members and was a previously undisclosed decision that the committee apparently took back in 2018.
        WMC also understands that no options were explored for the continuation of the organisation under different leadership or a new committee and that former commitee members lament its current status and relevance in the community.
        The overwhelming sentiment of former committee members and financial supporters is that certain individuals within the organisation have lost their passion and no longer wish to continue to advocate for the Macedonian cause via a dedicated human rights body as they had in the past. Furthermore, it is also a widely held belief amongst former committee members that the direction of the organisation is no longer in keeping with the sentiments of the Macedonian community in Australia.
        AMHRC was at one stage, one of the pre-eminent human rights advocacy groups for the Macedonian people in Australia and throughout the Macedonian Diaspora but has unfortunately suffered from a lack of engagement with the community over the last 5 years.
        They were notably absent during the organising of the community's rally against the name change in 2018 and have recently turned thier focus to promoting a book on Macedonian issues that contains contributions from known supporters of the Prespa agreement and the Zaev government.
        WMC understands that the promotion of this book is one of the reasons that AMHRC has not initiated the official process of winding up the organisation until now and that they wish to officially launch the book as 'AMHRC' before formally cancelling the organisation’s registration as an incorporated entity.
        WMC strongly believes that this is not what the Macedonian community in Australia expects from its organisations and especially not one that was at the forefront of the Macedonian human rights struggle for several decades with the important note that its never to late to do the right thing".
        Did you just write this yourself?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          Did you just write this yourself?
          No, was written by someone at WMC-A. Pretty massive coincidence this occurred as this thread emerged though.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
            No, was written by someone at WMC-A. Pretty massive coincidence this occurred as this thread emerged though.
            So is there a link, email, press release? Where did you find the text?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I would have thought it may have made it to this location:

But no.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Apr 2014

Their Facebook page. I feel it is portrayed as a "press release" but unsure if it were posted anywhere else.

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

The AMHRC website, facebook page etc have now been taken down.

All those accomplishments now gone, neka se radvaat Grcite i Bugarite.
                  Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                    The AMHRC website, facebook page etc have now been taken down.

All those accomplishments now gone, neka se radvaat Grcite i Bugarite.
                    That is a shame. And the revisionism will continue with future Macedonians even doubting themselves.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• VMRO
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      That is a shame. And the revisionism will continue with future Macedonians even doubting themselves.
                      That is the sad truth and we don't have anyone but ourselves to blame.

Reminds me of this... but in this case self inflicted.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        What's to doubt with a name like former Republic of Macedonia (what is now the Republic of North Macedonia)

Comment

• VMRO
                          • Sep 2008

What's to doubt with a name like former Republic of Macedonia (what is now the Republic of North Macedonia)

True, and the ventilator went from being the flag of Fyrom to the flag of Severna and idiots smile when they wave the flag of Grchev.

Comment

• Chicho Makedonski
                            • Feb 2019

Is there any other Australian Macedonian Organisations, Committee’s or Council’s apart from WMC - Australia?

Comment

• VMRO
                              • Sep 2008

There is no organisation in Australia that is lobbying for Human rights of Macedonians in Greece, Bulgaria, Albania and now in Severdzanistan.
                              The AMHRC was it... sadly some believed they were bigger than the organisation and thought it should it end when their own flame was extinguished instead of passing it on.

All the other Macedonian orgs are just umbrella groups that are not active out of Australia and focus on Macedonian matters solely in Australia.

Comment

Working...
                              X