Population transfers that made Greece Greek!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Population transfers that made Greece Greek!

Macedonian Truth Organisation
  • Svoliani
    Banned
    • Sep 2008

Uchitel,
    Thank you for providing these maps, i think you should study them more before you post them. I would bury these as soon as possible.

1. Yes we know Greeks from Caucuas, Greeks from Trebizon, Greeks from the Black Sea coast , Greeks from Smyrna, Greeks Greeks Greeks a few Armenians come also, thats nice they are good people.

2. Yes we know that Turks left from Macedonia, as your map says.

3. But here is what confuses me, Where oh where are those Ethnic Makedonskis we keep hearing about??? According to the second map 250,000 Bulgarians left from the area of Yugoslavia and Macedonia/Thrace.

Again thanks for the maps! Spolaiti (eis polla eti)

Comment

• I of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

I understand what you infer, but why would the maps show the Macedonian people transfers?

Macedonia (as you very well know) was divided because the countries that wanted to swallow Macedonia with the help of the west (which they did), stated that Macedonians didn’t exist (when we know very well that it is highly inaccurate based on many sources even their own, yet many foreigners to this day don’t care, don't know or simply ignore it), hence all the problems we have to this very day.

What the maps merely show and intend to show is the method of the forced population transfers of millions from their ancestral homelands to new foreign lands.
      No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Svoliani View Post
        1. Yes we know Greeks from Caucuas, Greeks from Trebizon, Greeks from the Black Sea coast , Greeks from Smyrna, Greeks Greeks Greeks a few Armenians come also, thats nice they are good people.
        No, we don't know they were Greeks.
        I am positive they were not all good people too.
        You make many assumptions.
        I will follow your lead and assume you are one of them ... especially since you have not advised your connection to those people.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
        X