Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Lets. For the meantime, I will move this to Exposing Lies and Propaganda, I think given its content it is more suitable there.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

its really a waste of tie dealing with some of these wanabee hellenes, the sickness is too deep not even radical surgry would help. how do you respond to such a dodo.
      the greek war of independence was lost until the western powers intervened. the one time greece shaped up to turkey the were sent packing very smartly, and there went their heroic mythical megalo megalo megalo ston franco kotso adventure.

macedonians had many uprisings against the ottomans, but given the power of the ottoman empire was unable to succed, indeed nobody could without external help, how many russians serbs and macedonians died for bulgarian freedom.
      the struggle aginst the axis powers also saw a magnificent and thsi timesuccessful struugle by the macedonian people for freedom for that part of macedonia now known as the republic. again it was only due to the intervention of the us and great britain the royalist and fascist greeks could defeat the partisans fighting for macedonia human rights in present day occupied macedonia, the part in greece.
      soms article hit the nail on the head there is nothing there that can be challenged so why not just keep quiet ebi veter, but being the greek superman that you think you are, you couldnt help yourself you had to put in your half a drachmas worth of nonsense.
      i dont know how a nation that has celebrated so many defeats from the 300 spartans to the attempted annexation of turkey can talk about other peoples military failures.
      too much greek coffee i guess.

Comment

• fatso
        • Sep 2008

You may be right about the war of independence. But in most circumstances outside forces intervened in most civil wars.
        As far as the Greeks being cowards and murdering women and children ..they themselves were butchered from the Turks, Germans ,Albanians and the notorious Bulgarians.
        The Greeks cannot wash their hands in innocence ...they too committed crimes against humanity.

I respect you as Macedonians , and do not wish to post what world leaders said about Greek heroism. So lets leave the cowardly remarks aside. I have great uncles who have died in the hands of the Bulgarians and Germans.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fatso View Post
          I respect you as Macedonians , and do not wish to post what world leaders said about Greek heroism. So lets leave the cowardly remarks aside. I have great uncles who have died in the hands of the Bulgarians and Germans.
          Fatso, I agree about the respect for the dead.
          But your deceased relatives have been acknowledged as what they were (hopefully as Greeks).
          I have family members who died at the hands of Greeks, amongst others. But mine have to lie in their unmarked graves with a stigma about their "ethnic consciousness". Which has been inflicted on my people by successive Greek Governments.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fatso
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Fatso, I agree about the respect for the dead.
            But your deceased relatives have been acknowledged as what they were (hopefully as Greeks).
            I have family members who died at the hands of Greeks, amongst others. But mine have to lie in their unmarked graves with a stigma about their "ethnic consciousness". Which has been inflicted on my people by successive Greek Governments.

I was only commenting on the Greek coward remarks.

It's a real shame how Greece has treated Macedonians. I have spoken to Greeks in Greece about this ....they are so dubious about the whole Macedonian situation....real shame

Comment

• Venom
              • Sep 2008

Man the amount of bullshit these people come up with is amazing. The hellenic plague has truly infested deep within the souls of these people.

Firstly, greece never, ever fought and liberated anything. The European powers did this and in the process created a fake nation and nationality and people.

Second, greece does not have the power to veto anything. The Europeans did this as a way of protecting their little creation and avoiding having the truth come out about what they did to the Macedonian people and consequently what they owe us as a result of their actions.

As a side note, it's people like fuckwit up there who would go and tell everyone greece attacked Turkey and made it all the way to Ankara, all on their lonesome.

Anyway, very, very nice article SoM.
              S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• fatso
                • Sep 2008

Venom said :

Firstly, greece never, ever fought and liberated anything. The European powers did this and in the process created a fake nation and nationality and people

I disagree with the above. European leaders praised Greeks and thanked them for their courage .
                As for the fake nation and people comment ...we all have our own history.
                You are entitled to your opinion.

Comment

• Venom
                  • Sep 2008

Yes, thank you fat boy, I am indeed entitled to my own opinion. But this isn't about opinion -- it's about cold hard facts. I love how you people get so fucking smug and 'knowledgeable' when confronted with the bitter truth. Hard pill to swallow to be told you're not who you think you are, isn't it?

The problem with the T-R-U-T-H is many (nearly all) people in greece do not want to live up to it so hide behind a veil of stolen history and mythological 4000 years of hellenic warrior history.

Comment

• fatso
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                    Yes, thank you fat boy, I am indeed entitled to my own opinion. But this isn't about opinion -- it's about cold hard facts. I love how you people get so fucking smug and 'knowledgeable' when confronted with the bitter truth. Hard pill to swallow to be told you're not who you think you are, isn't it?

The problem with the T-R-U-T-H is many (nearly all) people in greece do not want to live up to it so hide behind a veil of stolen history and mythological 4000 years of hellenic warrior history.

Which cold hard facts are you talking about ? Ancient history or the last 200 years ?

Where did I deny your identity ?

My reference was to the Greek cowardly statement.

Go bark up some other tree.

Comment

• Вардарец
                      • Sep 2008

SoM, you might consider writing a book.
                      Excellent article.

Fatso brat, i respect you and the way you identify. But don't forget, you are also one of us. : )
                      For the glory of the Hellenes! Abandon orthodoxy and join your true religion! http://www.hellenicreligion.gr/... Zeus awaits you!

Comment

• fatso
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Вардарец View Post
                        SoM, you might consider writing a book.
                        Excellent article.

Fatso brat, i respect you and the way you identify. But don't forget, you are also one of us. : )
                        This is why I will always stand by you.

Comment

• Venom
                          • Sep 2008

Fat boy what ancient history? Do you consider the birth of your nation in the early 1800's ancient history?

You didn't deny my identity. I was just pointing out how greece did not liberate anything. Please explain how she did, if you will.

Comment

• fatso
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                            Fat boy what ancient history? Do you consider the birth of your nation in the early 1800's ancient history?

You didn't deny my identity. I was just pointing out how greece did not liberate anything. Please explain how she did, if you will.

Again, I'm not here to debate your opinion against mine...we won't accomplish anything. I have indicated many times in the past about Greece's continuation...let's leave it at that.

As far as Greece liberating anything ....here's what a few have to say.

YouTube - Famous quotes about the Greeks

Special attention to ...Churchill, Hitler, Roosevalt, Stalin , Charles de Gaulle

Comment

• Traveller
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                              Again, I'm not here to debate your opinion against mine...we won't accomplish anything. I have indicated many times in the past about Greece's continuation...let's leave it at that.

As far as Greece liberating anything ....here's what a few have to say.

YouTube - Famous quotes about the Greeks

Special attention to ...Churchill, Hitler, Roosevalt, Stalin , Charles de Gaulle
                              Touchy...These are the people you are confronting. The light of civilization.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Churchill, Hitler, Roosevalt, Stalin , Charles de Gaulle
                                Ummm, very vested interests in Greece .... I am sure you would all agree!
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X