X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • I of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Video for our Eurovision song.

Good representation by our models and fashion designers (from what I recognise)

But does the song compliment the video?

YouTube - FYR Macedonia - "Jas Ja Imam Silata" - Eurovision Song Contest 2010 - BBC One
    No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

It will not get past the first stage, i'm sory to say. I am a fan of Gjoko. He has made many good songs. But this is very disapointing. Here's an idea, why don't they come out one day with a Gajda and selski tapan and show something that is Macedonian? i am sure that will be more enjoyable and memorable for people to vote.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Onur
        • Apr 2010

I just watched Greece`s song. It has Turkish name "Hoppa"(move, get up, Jump) and the music of Blacksea with the instrument "Kemenche" Rest of melody is quite like Bosnian, Macedonian

YouTube - Greece - "OPA" - Eurovision Song Contest 2010 - BBC One
        Last edited by Onur; 04-15-2010, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

The Village People were in the era when gay bashing was in and had to make an effort to be cool. Now in the era of gay parades they can wear all black.hahahaJust a little bit more….OPA.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Ok choreograph with the girls. Great guitar work. Change the singer. His voice is too harsh or it’s the style he’s chosen to sing it in. this is what will stand out most to people who do not understand Macedonia and it sounds contra to the message my name is love. It needs to be a bit in the style of Wam in the early days…spt spt spt…the thought of a Greek singing a song about Macedonia me ogorce but George Michael would do a better job. It needs to be softer and wormer kind of like love. The audience would have prepared themselves for an evening of happy and harsh sticks out like a thumb. Its more in tune with an arty version of I like it ruff.

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

I actually love it ! ! not perfect but very nice song, great spot!
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Frank
                Banned
                • Mar 2010

A better entry then previous years but many can argue the hip hop segment isnt needed.

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

omg the greek entry is gayness that cant be explained

totally think kiril dzajkovski should have represented us at eurovision

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Bij, Kiril Dzajkovski is a DJ not a singer, he compels his own music but thats that.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

You know what, I don't mind our entry, I think it is far better than our previous attempts.

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        Bij, Kiril Dzajkovski is a DJ not a singer, he compels his own music but thats that.
                        i know who/what he is, and i still think he'd have gone better than djoko.

Comment

• Coolski
                          • Sep 2008

I think this song is yawn-inspiring. When i listen to it i often get distracted and realise half way through that i was meant to be listening to the song. It's such a generic whiny pop song. Quite disappointing. I don't expect much from Eurovision, but i'm disappointed that Macedonians chose this song. The best thing about it is those girls in the video
                          - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                          - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Coolski
                            • Sep 2008

I'm waiting for the day that Bobby Andonov is famous enough in the English world to perform at Euro and take it home to MKD..
                            - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                            - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

I'm just disappointed that it's another year without commentary form Terry Wogan.

Comment

• osiris
                                • Sep 2008

eurovision is pathetic its so insipid and politically judged anyway who gives a toss who wins and who loses

Comment

Working...
                                X