Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 09-10-2008, 11:32 AM   #41
Traveller
Banned

Traveller is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drle View Post
The same people that had my grandfather's twin brother shot dead at the age of 16 and who had my grandfather and his 3 other brothers locked up in a concentration camp for 4.5 years becuase he proclaimed himself as a Macedonian. I don't understand how Greeks can attempt to hide the truthwhen people out there have stories of pain and suffering. Makedonia you moron go on denying the truth that these things actually occurred. That's the reason Australian and Canadian Maks kick up a fuss about the Macedonian issue because they can reveal the truth in a country where they know they will not be harmed if they open their mouths. Its your pig headed nation in Greece who put the fear of God in the Macedonians of Lerin Kostur and Voden if they speak out....
Hard times hard people. They did what you mentioned to the communists.
Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:13 PM   #42
drle

drle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveller View Post
Hard times hard people. They did what you mentioned to the communists.
Communists?

They were Civilians who spoke Macedonian....like every other person that was in Lerin...Does that make them communists?
drle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:49 AM   #43
Traveller
Banned

Traveller is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Communists?

They were Civilians who spoke Macedonian....like every other person that was in Lerin...Does that make them communists?
WHY THEN DIDNT THE GOVERMENT HARMED THE REST OF NTOPIOI? Can you answer? I''l tell you. Because the rest were pro goverment. Ntopioi took their land, houses when they left. Ntopioi who were loyal to the king and the right party. People who fought against their brothers and relatives in an IDEOLOGICAL BASIS not racial.That's why they vote even today for Karamanlis, your nemesis.
Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:59 AM   #44
MapleLeaf1

MapleLeaf1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
People who fought against their brothers and relatives
So, the people that fled into "skopje" are now "skopjanos", but their brothers in greece are pure ancient greeks or now "greek macedonians" and the others are slavs who came in the 6th century??
How can this be??, two different fathers I guess
MapleLeaf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:12 PM   #45
Daskalot

Daskalot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
WHY THEN DIDNT THE GOVERMENT HARMED THE REST OF NTOPIOI? Can you answer? I''l tell you. Because the rest were pro goverment. Ntopioi took their land, houses when they left. Ntopioi who were loyal to the king and the right party. People who fought against their brothers and relatives in an IDEOLOGICAL BASIS not racial.That's why they vote even today for Karamanlis, your nemesis.
I see that you use the Greek term Dopii which in English means Native/Local, are you using this term to describe the Macedonians with a different name?
Old 09-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #46
drle

drle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'll tell you why, its because they are still scared. For a so called democratic country you have placed the fear of God into them for they are scared they might lose their jobs for being something else. Don't tell me traveller I know all about it.

Being in Ovcarani/Meliti earlier this year at the panagir and watching the Greek Media take every little detail. They turned an ant hill into everest and it was disgusting. The Greeks should be ashamed of themselves. What do the Macedonian people of Lerin, Kostur or Voden have to do to live a normal life without fear constantly following them?
drle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:55 AM   #47
Giorikas

Giorikas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'll tell you why, its because they are still scared. For a so called democratic country you have placed the fear of God into them for they are scared they might lose their jobs for being something else. Don't tell me traveller I know all about it.

Being in Ovcarani/Meliti earlier this year at the panagir and watching the Greek Media take every little detail. They turned an ant hill into everest and it was disgusting. The Greeks should be ashamed of themselves. What do the Macedonian people of Lerin, Kostur or Voden have to do to live a normal life without fear constantly following them?
Traveller has a point though. If Greeks were killing everybody speaking Macedonian, then there wouldn't be a large number of refugees. They would have been killed. Greeks were fighting Turks, Italians, Germans, and each other in a relative short period of time and destroying those unarmed civilians speaking Macedonian would be technically speaking not that much of a problem if that is what they wanted. Greeks certainly had less difficulties killing their fellow Greeks. We know that Greeks were very efficient doing that to Chams too for example.
How does that fit in with huge number of refugees who were expelled or fled? On top of that I hear claims about a huge number of 'underground' Macedonians being present in Greece and being seriously oppressed and scared shitless to open their mouths or let alone speak their native language. So these were neither killed or expelled. Doesn't that that strike you as odd?
Decide. What happened? You can't have it both ways, let alone 3. We're looking at the big picture here so don't tell me that all of the above is possible.
Can somebody please provide me with credible numbers from a neutral source in stead of the usual unsubstantiated claims which you expect the neutral reader to be convinced of. How many were there, how many got killed, how many fled, and how many stayed under occupation.
Giorikas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:10 AM   #48
GREEKoccupiedMacedonian
Banned

GREEKoccupiedMacedonian is on a distinguished road

Traveller hit the nail on the head.
The communist Macedonians left Greece and the Ntopioi Macedonians remained as they were loyal to the Royalists. They fought against each other for ideological differences.
One brother chose the winning team and the other brother the losing team.
Thats why we have brother against brother, one fled and the other remained taking his property.
The exiled brother now calls his Ntopio brother a Grkoman.
GREEKoccupiedMacedonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:56 AM   #49
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Pro Government?
Do any of you Greek tikvi actually believe the Macedonian brother who was pro-government was a perfect Greek? He sold his own family members for a better economic position. This is acceptable in the Greek world. But for Macedonians, it is a permanent scar and a low act worthy of contempt. We call these people Grkomani which really means a Macedonian who believes the Greek identity is worth something more than his real identity. Disgusting.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:02 AM   #50
El Bre

El Bre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKoccupiedMacedonian View Post
Traveller hit the nail on the head.
The communist Macedonians left Greece and the Ntopioi Macedonians remained as they were loyal to the Royalists. They fought against each other for ideological differences.
One brother chose the winning team and the other brother the losing team.
Thats why we have brother against brother, one fled and the other remained taking his property.
The exiled brother now calls his Ntopio brother a Grkoman.
HAHAHAHA!!!! One day the royalist brother didn't have a pot to piss in, the next day his anti-monarchofascist brother was in jail, and the royalist brother had 3 stores in Lerin. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Last edited by El Bre; 09-15-2008 at 07:07 AM.
El Bre is offline   Reply With Quote