Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old 04-09-2014, 06:43 PM   #101
Macedonian_Nationalist

Macedonian_Nationalist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
That's the one, reminds me of the old Preston days. Do they sell those jerseys anywhere like the social club or some local sports shop? I would like to probably buy some for my little cousins.
Looks better than the seniors jersey. Nike too
Macedonian_Nationalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 10:37 PM   #102
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of

SoM, you cannot buy them from a shop or the club, however if the team ever makes anymore i can keep you updated.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 01:41 AM   #103
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRO View Post
SoM, you cannot buy them from a shop or the club, however if the team ever makes anymore i can keep you updated.
That would be good, thanks VMRO.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:09 AM   #104
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Preston will be in the NPL soon enough
Liberator of Makedonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 01:36 AM   #105
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

The good old days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8jOSHa3UhM

And Macedonians supporting Croats against Greeks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNvnQDJlHIk
Old 07-06-2019, 08:49 AM   #106
Liberator of Makedonija

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
"Run Greeks, Run."
Old 07-06-2019, 08:50 AM   #107
Liberator of Makedonija

Preston Makedonia still a very well supported club, outnumbering the home fans at any away game. Picture from last night away to Essendon Triestina.

Old 07-22-2019, 05:51 AM   #108
Batka

Batka is on a distinguished road

Brother and sisters in Melbourne. I urge you all to come out to BT Connor reserve this sunday 3PM.

Preston Makedonia plays one of its biggest games in recent years. We need a packed house wearing red and yellow. Tell your friends and friends of friends. The club is on the up needs all the support it can get.

Napred Preston
Batka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 06:58 AM   #109
Liberator of Makedonija

To expand on what Batka is saying: Preston Makedonia currently sit in 1st place 4 points clear of 2nd placed North Sunshine Shqiponja (yes an Albanian club). This weekend Preston host North Sunshine in what is easily the biggest game of the year.

So yes, the Macedonian community of Melbourne needs to get down to show their support because it's more than just Preston's season on the line: Shqiponja are a feral club who treat Preston in particular like shit despite all the attempts Preston have made to be mature adults in their dealings. We need to stick it to them and show them that the Macedonians here are united and won't stand for their bully tactics back home.

Samo napred Preston.
Old 07-24-2019, 02:30 AM   #110
Liberator of Makedonija

Tags
preston, preston lions, preston macedonia, preston makedonia, preston makedonija