• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razer
    Banned
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    What can't you agree with? That Bulgars learned how to speak a language like Macedonian as a result of influences in their newly migrated region?

Who did the Bulgars learn their new language from? You might want to ask the "academia".
    You seem to take credit for everything and totally deny the role Bulgaria played during the middle ages. Because if your new historians do that, they'll have to admit that from the 6th century right to the arrival of the Ottomans, on the Balkans there were two main empires struggling for power - those of Bulgaria and Byzantine. The Serbs will of course not agree, but their so called "empire" only emerged later in the 13th century and it didn't last long. So Macedonians say no to Bulgarian medieval history so that they can say "yes" to theirs. I think this is wrong guys...

Ancient Macedonia was a great kingdom and I respect it's history. Why can't you do the same?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Razer View Post
      Slavs and Bulgars share so much history, even before the official establishment of Danube Bulgaria. It's not offensive to link the two names, not at all.
      I call the modern day Bulgarians as bulgarian slavs because they are not the true Bulgarians.

The true Bulgarians were a turkic people, and i would imagine their ancestors are the bulgars or tatars in Russia and the caucuses. Today's bulgarian slavs are nothing more then a confused lot with a identity crisis.

Comment

• Razer
        Banned
        • May 2012

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
        I call the modern day Bulgarians as bulgarian slavs because they are not the true Bulgarians.

The true Bulgarians were a turkic people, and i would imagine their ancestors are the bulgars or tatars in Russia and the caucuses. Today's bulgarian slavs are nothing more then a confused lot with a identity crisis.
        That's just crazy, but hey, we live in a free world and if you want you can call Bulgarians "Green flying penguins", nobody is stopping you...

Comment

• Razer
          Banned
          • May 2012

Guys, is there a section "Introduce Yourself" in this forum?

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

R. what do you think of bulgaria/s debt stuation>also we have read articles about Bulgaria would have a big problem with the gypsies by 2050 they are going to take over bulgaria.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
              Banned
              • May 2012

As I said few times before, Bulgaria's dept is the second lowest in EU - around 16% of GDP vs Greece's 160%. The gypsies indeed are a big issue, but I'm sure they'll not overrun the country in 2050. If they do so, can I come live in Macedonia?

Comment

• Razer
                Banned
                • May 2012

How are the gypsy in Macedonia? Not as problematic as here I hope...

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

How are the gypsy in Macedonia? Not as problematic as here I hope...
                  Pretty, foolish question from a Bulgarian? How, is it you don't know the answer? .. as here (where)? There, are several Vulgarian sites that could use your expertise on the region ..
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2012, 03:30 PM.
                  http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Razer
                    Banned
                    • May 2012

Jeees, I can't even ask a simple question here...

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

No you can't .First of all you have to bribe us.secondly you can't ask simple questions coz
                      this is a complicated thread.Of course you can ask a simple question like how did you get the name Razer is it the little scooter??
                      From what i read if they aren't problematic the gypsies now they will be by 2050.Short of expelling them what can you do??THey have been thrown out by other countries who don't want them & they breed like rabbits.
                      Last edited by George S.; 05-23-2012, 04:45 PM. Reason: ed
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

You seem to take credit for everything and totally deny the role Bulgaria played during the middle ages. Because if your new historians do that, they'll have to admit that from the 6th century right to the arrival of the Ottomans, on the Balkans there were two main empires struggling for power - those of Bulgaria and Byzantine. The Serbs will of course not agree, but their so called "empire" only emerged later in the 13th century and it didn't last long. So Macedonians say no to Bulgarian medieval history so that they can say "yes" to theirs. I think this is wrong guys...

Ancient Macedonia was a great kingdom and I respect it's history. Why can't you do the same?
                        I am not talking about the middle ages. I am merely talking about the direction of language in the first instance. You are yet to simply accept this and keep suggesting we are the belligerent ones.

Do you regard the Serbs under the Bulgarian empire as non-existent in the middle ages? Did they add nothing to the Bulgarian empire you describe? Just curious.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Razer
                          Banned
                          • May 2012

Tsar Samuil and the Cyrillic alphabet are considered the middle ages and Macedonians don't acknowledge any relationship of both to Bulgaria. Both Bulgarian and Serbian medieval history is very well documented so there's very little room for speculations. The Serbs arrived over 600 years after the Romans conquered Macedonia so you can't compare the two.

Comment

• Razer
                            Banned
                            • May 2012

So what do you think about this quote? I'll translate them...

"…We can't accept any help from them (Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia). They don't think about the good of Macedonia, their ministers and generals hide between each other, sharpening their teeth, dreaming about Greater Bulgaria, Greater Serbia and Greater Greece and looking selfishly towards Macedonia!..."

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Razer your last post serves no purpose, why would we wont to listen to some Bulgarian making up stories and some idiot women offending us.
                              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Just because this user gets a thread of his own means he can post all the Bulgarian propaganda he wants?

Comment

Working...
                                X