Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Razer, does your mother work for the Grecian police department? You, don't come across like a real "Vulgar" ..
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-20-2012, 07:50 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

go out & see it yourself first hand & come back to us.Go to omo ilindedn etc find out.Look around & then get back to us.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Razer
        Banned
        • May 2012

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
        Razer, does your mother work for the Grecian police department? You, don't come across like a real "Vulgar" ..
        Can I ask how many Vulgarians have you met in your life? No, I'm not a Greek 007.
        Last edited by Razer; 05-20-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Razer
          Banned
          • May 2012

I wanted to post few vids about how Macedonian are being oppressed in Bulgaria. I hope I don't upset anyone of you - If I do, please excuse me. I'm only posting them because I get the feeling all of you think that you can't even call yourself Macedonian in Bulgaria...And that there is an anti-Macedonian propaganda everywhere. That's not true.

The Macedonian girl in the first video is really impressive, she seems great.

Македонка учествува во шоуто на Слави Трифонов - YouTube

Македонците и Българската Песен на Eurovision'08 - YouTube

Каролина Гочева в Горещо - 1 - YouTube

Karolina Goceva in Bulgaria (Part 1) - YouTube

Защо македонските студенти остават в България - YouTube

Българин от Македония се притекъл пръв на помощ - YouTube

Македонците се бугари - YouTube
          Last edited by Razer; 05-20-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

I am not going to imbed these clips this is contrary to your clips Razar

Code:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Ra9tVqJnw]Alexandar the Great from FYROM in Slavi Trifonov show - YouTube

Code:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3P0uZU-9uQ&feature=related]Slavi talks about macedonian language and Alexander The Great - YouTube
            Code:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLxsPX7a3gg&feature=related]Каракачанов при Слави за Македония 1 - YouTube
            This guy is not normal
            Code:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zBuFs9o8g&feature=related]Macedonian Cultural Monuments and more - YouTube
            Last edited by lavce pelagonski; 05-20-2012, 09:38 PM.
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Razer
              Banned
              • May 2012

Code:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77Ra9tVqJnw]Alexandar the Great from FYROM in Slavi Trifonov show - YouTube
              The actor playing Alexander is called Shisho Bkashisho and he's a popular comedian in Bulgaria. He makes fun of all kind of people, most of the time other Bulgarians. But he's most famous for his impressions of Boyko Borisov. His comedy sketch above illustrates the negative Macedonian attitude towards Bulgarians, calling them Tatars, etc...Also, remember that there are a lot of crazy claims coming out of Macedonia, such as that Adam was Macedonian, and people here just like to smile at them without being too serious.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Razer View Post
                Can I ask how many Vulgarians have you met in your life? No, I'm not a Greek 007.
                In, over a half century not one has EVER used the term "Mate" ..

Comment

• Razer
                  Banned
                  • May 2012

Code:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3P0uZU-9uQ&feature=related]Slavi talks about macedonian language and Alexander The Great - YouTube
                  Same as above, Slavi is only commenting on the Macedonian attitude towards Bulgaria. Keep in mind that a lot of his show is about comedy and not a serious, political discussions. He makes fun of everybody, including Bulgarians.

Comment

• Razer
                    Banned
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                    In, over a half century not one has EVER used the term "Mate" ..
                    Well, remember this is a term used in countries like South Africa and Australia, not the Balkans Also, if you've met some idiot Vulgarians that doesn't mean they all are like that. If you visit Bulgaria you'll see that with your own eyes and that 99 out of 100 people will have a positive attitude towards Macedonians. You'll make me go on the streets and video interview people to prove that to you
                    Last edited by Razer; 05-21-2012, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Well, remember this is a term used in countries like South Africa and Australia, not the Balkans
                      Where, in OZ do you set up camp? Is there ANY Bulgarian Orthodox Church's? Who, is George Mladenoff? DON'T SAY NOT SURE ..
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-21-2012, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Also, remember that there are a lot of crazy claims coming out of Macedonia, such as that Adam was Macedonian........
                        Who said Adam was Macedonian?
                        Slavi is only commenting on the Macedonian attitude towards Bulgaria.
                        What attitude?
                        He makes fun of everybody, including Bulgarians.
                        Is that 'fun' comparable with his comments about Macedonians? You seem to have an excuse for every moron in your country and their idiotic behaviour. Are you prone to defending dickhead racists and anti-Macedonians, just because they happen to be Bulgarian? Call a spade a spade.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Razer
                          Banned
                          • May 2012

Code:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zBuFs9o8g&feature=related]Macedonian Cultural Monuments and more - YouTube
                          Mate, do you actually know what he's saying? All he does is comment on an article from a Macedonian newspaper saying that Ivan Vazov (Bulgaria's greatest writer) was writing in Macedonian, and not Buglarian. Then he goes ahead and quotes Vazov's most popular poem "I'm Bulgarian".
                          Last edited by Razer; 05-21-2012, 04:57 AM.

Comment

• Razer
                            Banned
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Who said Adam was Macedonian?
                            Few years ago a sculpture was found in Macedonia dating back to around 7000 years ago. The Macedonian archaeologist dubbed it Adam of Macedonia or Adam of Govrlevo.

Take a look at this clip, which even makes the claim that Jesus was also Macedonian. Please watch the entire clip, especially from 3:50 onwards.

Fascist Official Video of the FYROMian Government, on State TV [Full version]. - YouTube

Comment

• Razer
                              Banned
                              • May 2012

What attitude?
                              That we are tatars who stole your history and need to go back to Asia. But I get a much warmer attitude from Macedonians living in Bulgaria.

Comment

• Razer
                                Banned
                                • May 2012

Is that 'fun' comparable with his comments about Macedonians? You seem to have an excuse for every moron in your country and their idiotic behaviour. Are you prone to defending dickhead racists and anti-Macedonians, just because they happen to be Bulgarian? Call a spade a spade.
                                I'm not defending Slavi - I actually don't like him at all, I'm just saying that this is comedy and we must not take it serious. Plus, claiming that Ivan Vazov was writing in Macedonian, and not Bulgaria, are indeed funny.

Here is the same show featuring the great Macedonian singer Tose (RIP):

Tose Proeski - TV - Slavi Show - YouTube

And another featuring that Macedonian girl. Please watch from 5:00 and watch the comments of the comments of the jury.

Devojka od Makedonija vo Bugarsko show | Девојка од Македонија - YouTube

Macedonians in Bulgarian idols:

Music Idol 3 - Macedonia - Elizabeta Iovanovska - BG - YouTube

Bojan Stojkov Republic of Macedonia best Music Idol ( Carry - Europe ) - YouTube

The new Tom Jones!! Bojan Stojkov singing If I Only Knew (High quality) - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X