X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Perun
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Razer View Post
    In Bulgaria we have plenty of Russofils, but none of them consider themselves Russian. Big difference.
    And plenty of Macedonians whom you call Bulgarians, while we're speaking of differences.

Besides, why would you call Bulgarian a man who has Macedonian citizenship, speaks Macedonian, and sends his kids to Macedonian schools? I'd call him a leach, but Bulgarofil sounds more civil.
    Only those who try to resist temptation know how strong it is

Comment

• Razer
      Banned
      • May 2012

I think it's a similar situation to how Americans in the US have US citizenship, live and work there, but recognize their English, Scottish or Italian heritage.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

I think it's a similar situation to how Americans in the US have US citizenship, live and work there, but recognize their English, Scottish or Italian heritage.
        Hey dipshit, why don't you afford the Macedonian minority in bulgaria with the same recognition...?

Comment

• Razer
          Banned
          • May 2012

Phoenix, I'll reply to your comments when you stop using insults. I'm not even reading your posts until then...

Comment

• DraganOfStip
            • Aug 2011

The REAL Americans were the people who migrated from Asia to Alaska and North America during the last ice age,they later came to be Sioux,Apache,Comanche and the rest of the native Americans.People that TODAY call themselves "Americans" are in fact immigrants from UK,France,Spain etc.Isn't it ironic?People whose granddads were immigrants are pushing anti-immigration laws in "their" country.Here's an interesting short animated film about the history of USA from Michael Moore's "Bowling for Columbine",really hitting the bullseye.

Bowling for Columbine - A brief history of the USA - YouTube
            ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
            ― George Orwell

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Phoenix, I'll reply to your comments when you stop using insults. I'm not even reading your posts until then...
              ...take your time you fascist mofo...I'm an incredibly patient man.

Comment

• Razer
                Banned
                • May 2012

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                The REAL Americans were the people who migrated from Asia to Alaska and North America during the last ice age,they later came to be Sioux,Apache,Comanche and the rest of the native Americans.People that TODAY call themselves "Americans" are in fact immigrants from UK,France,Spain etc.Isn't it ironic?People whose granddads were immigrants are pushing anti-immigration laws in "their" country.Here's an interesting short animated film about the history of USA from Michael Moore's "Bowling for Columbine",really hitting the bullseye.
                Yes, but lets remember there was no America before the arrival of the Europeans. They created that nation over a periond of 200 years, and by killing of only God knows how many natives, so I think they have the right to call themselves Americans.

All people have migrated from somewhere. You said it yourself - the native Americans came from Asia and Alaska. As a Christian, I think the land only belongs to God and we're just renting it - some pay for it with blood and some just buy it.

The clip is cool tho - I remember seeing it years ago.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

...As a Christian, I think the land only belongs to God and we're just renting it - some pay for it with blood and some just buy it.
                  Hey dipshit, how do you think God will judge all of you fascist motherfuckers?

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                    • Aug 2011

Yes, but lets remember there was no America before the arrival of the Europeans. They created that nation over a periond of 200 years, and by killing of only God knows how many natives, so I think they have the right to call themselves Americans.

All people have migrated from somewhere. You said it yourself - the native Americans came from Asia and Alaska. As a Christian, I think the land only belongs to God and we're just renting it - some pay for it with blood and some just buy it.

They have the right to call themselves Americans just because they wiped out the TRUE Americans?Are you even listening to yourself?So if like today Macedonians move to Malta and kill off the local population we will become Maltese by default?!If you think so,then I'm afraid you have some issues bro...
                    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                    ― George Orwell

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      Hey dipshit, how do you think God will judge all of you fascist motherfuckers?
                      Phoenix,I understand your frustration mate,but can you please lay off all the curse words for a bit and try and have a civilized discussion?Don't get me wrong,but by doing that you're just going down to the level of the same fascists you talk about.No need for such language,seriously.
                      ― George Orwell

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

what the hell are you saying?
                        That by committing ethnic, cultural genocide of a people and exterminating them as indigenous people, they have that right??

You are becoming increasingly either stupid or brazen with your comments
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Phoenix,I understand your frustration mate,but can you please lay off all the curse words for a bit and try and have a civilized discussion?Don't get me wrong,but by doing that you're just going down to the level of the same fascists you talk about.No need for such language,seriously.
                          C'mon mate, I'm not here to polish turds.

You can paint them anyway you like, roll them in sugar if you like but they're gonna still treat you like you're inferior to them...be my guest, if you think kissing their maggot infested arses will win you favour you're delusional and naive...

Discourse with this bulgarian prick and the procession of 'greek' clowns that come through here has gotten you where exactly...?
                          Last edited by Phoenix; 07-13-2012, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                            • Aug 2011

C'mon mate, I'm not here to polish turds.

You can paint them anyway you like, roll them in sugar if you like but they're gonna still treat you like you're inferior to them...be my guest, if you think kissing their maggot infested arses will win you favour you're delusional and naive...

Discourse with this bulgarian prick and the procession of 'greek' clowns that come through here has gotten you where exactly...?
                            No one's kissing no one's maggot infested arse dude.I'm simply saying that cursing isn't getting us nowhere.Let's keep this discussion civilized as most of us here are,ok?It's beating your enemy hard with facts that counts,using derogatory words is childish,smiri ja topkata and rock on.
                            ― George Orwell

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

No one's kissing no one's maggot infested arse dude.I'm simply saying that cursing isn't getting us nowhere.Let's keep this discussion civilized as most of us here are,ok?It's beating your enemy hard with facts that counts,using derogatory words is childish,smiri ja topkata and rock on.
                              Anybody that disrespects Macedonians for no other reason than being Macedonian is a motherfucker...got it?

What is the point of a "civilized" discussion with these turds, so he can politely deny your existence, does that make it more palatable for you...

Have "civilized" discourse with like minded people, with people offering friendship and understanding, not with the turds that come here...

I'm not sure how long you've been in this forum game for...I can honestly tell you that nothing has changed in the 15 odd years I've been playing this game, I'm yet to see one of these anti-Macedonian motherfuckers change into some resembling another human being...

Anyways, knock yourself out trynig to find the elusive, first one...

BTW, what's with the crocodile tears for this bulgar cocksucker...is he your sponsor for a bulgarian passport...?

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                                • Aug 2011

Anybody that disrespects Macedonians for no other reason than being Macedonian is a motherfucker...got it?

What is the point of a "civilized" discussion with these turds, so he can politely deny your existence, does that make it more palatable for you...

Have "civilized" discourse with like minded people, with people offering friendship and understanding, not with the turds that come here...

I'm not sure how long you've been in this forum game for...I can honestly tell you that nothing has changed in the 15 odd years I've been playing this game, I'm yet to see one of these anti-Macedonian motherfuckers change into some resembling another human being...

Anyways, knock yourself out trynig to find the elusive, first one...

BTW, what's with the crocodile tears for this bulgar cocksucker...is he your sponsor for a bulgarian passport...?
                                No crocodile tears whatsoever mate,don't jump into conclusions.I was just giving you a friendly advice,as one fellow rocker to another,you don't have to accept it.Just ignore it if it's easier for you.I just don't think that such primitive talk is productive in any way,that's all.
                                ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X