X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos
    Yea, but the "peasants" are numero Uno in SE Europe and have the largest commercial fleet in the World. The "peasants" also receive 24 million tourists per year. The "peasants" have the strongest military in SE Europe. The "peasants" are the No. 1 investor in Albania and Macedonia. The "peasants" have a net migration rate.
    Yeah but the peasants were given an artificially created nationality by people that live on the other side of Europe rather than it being a grass roots formation of identity, the peasants have received money (=life support) by the UK, USA, EU, etc for years because of strategic reasons, the peasants have what they have due to what foreigners gave to them, the peasants should relax a little a take a look at their history without by-passing the previous 2,000 years.

The peasants will always be peasants in heart and mind, because artificial nations are not capable of normal evolution as a people, you are more like a local African tribe that has been given favour by colonisers and greater powers at the expense of another tribe.

Not all you have would be yours without these foreigners, and as easy as you criminally received it you can also legitimately lose it. Like I said before, anything is possible in the Balkans, even overnight Greeks via Alvanosporoi, look no further than your capital.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

Yea, but the "peasants" are numero Uno in SE Europe and have the largest commercial fleet in the World. The "peasants" also receive 24 million tourists per year. The "peasants" have the strongest military in SE Europe. The "peasants" are the No. 1 investor in Albania and Macedonia. The "peasants" have a net migration rate.

Too bad you will never be like us "peasants"...
      nothing worse than a self described successful peasant always gloating and bragging and always unwittingly expressing their ignorance. demos you might have to sell the greek fleet to pay of greeces debt, because thats one area you do lead the balkans in hands down. but i wouldnt count on the greek shipowners patriotism, not if it involves parting with their money. so that leaves all those enormous investments in albania and macedonia do you think they will cover your nations debt demos the demented albanian.
      i sincerely hope we never become like you demos so full of yourselves and so greedy for other peoples historical legacy and territory.
      Last edited by osiris; 01-27-2009, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• Demos
        Banned
        • Dec 2008

You know, if a German was being critical of Greece, I would accept it without any issues. But to have people who are from a tiny landlocked state of 2 million people founded in 1990, 25% of which are Albanian, with rampant unemployment, a laughable GDP and GDP per capita, no airforce aside from some helicopters which were acquired from the Yugoslav stockpiles is an exercise in comedy (and tragedy) for that matter.

Men should recognize their place in the hierarchy of things and it's obvious you guys don't. Keep dreaming of Greater this and Greater that and Macedonian Empires though. It's definitely entertaining...

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Great Video!!!!

"Love your enemy, since I sent them to help you"..so true..
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
            • Sep 2008

SURE THIS GREAT VIDEO IS TRUE, TRUE TILL THE TIME WHEN YOU CIGANI WILL FIND OLDER CIGANSKI INSCRITIONS, ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCES, DNA PROOFs, a.s.o THAT U WERE OLDER THAN WE MACEDONIANS....
            IF U CANT FIND ANY FACTS, SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MACEDONIAN SUPERIORITY !
            1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
            2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Orovnichanec
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
              SURE THIS GREAT VIDEO IS TRUE, TRUE TILL THE TIME WHEN YOU CIGANI WILL FIND OLDER CIGANSKI INSCRITIONS, ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCES, DNA PROOFs, a.s.o THAT U WERE OLDER THAN WE MACEDONIANS....
              IF U CANT FIND ANY FACTS, SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MACEDONIAN SUPERIORITY !
              This video is not great.
              "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Spartan
                • Sep 2008

Who made this video anyways?
                Couldnt have been the government, could it?

Comment

• makedonin
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                  Who made this video anyways?
                  Couldnt have been the government, could it?
                  It is not the Government.

The authors are Niche Dimovski and Vlado Denchov.

Source: Spic
                  To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Spartan
                    • Sep 2008

Who are they?
                    Im not to good with my Macedonian lol

Comment

• Sarafot
                      • Dec 2008

Well i like the video!! It is very motivated,and i spill on western bulshit history sience!

I watched Niče on glasot na narodot,he didnt bullshiting or he wasnt confused ,he gives a straight answers without thinking he had the answer.

Also the video is just real thing,i belive in it!!!

Kolku li carovi vi dadov a vie gi reazdavate!!ALEKSANDAR, SAMUIL,KLIMENT,KI I MET,KRALI MARKO....TOŠE PROESKI......site ni gi zedoa drugite,a nie nitu malku ne reagiravme na toa...that is how is ment the video,...kade i da kopneš istinat ke ja najdeš---a našata istina po tugi muzeji..... IRONIC BUT THRUT!

Also you should see that guy speaking,and about Makedonoidi,i have heard that story long before this,i have heard that white race was created when god send king MAKEDON to earth,who latter created kingdom of Macedon...one of the legeds along the Perdika one!

So what is wrong with video? Nothing, it rules,it rise my morale and adrenaline to 1000%

Oh,and just one thing,to that Sloveno-Bajgano mixed reporter,turam go na majkamu...ne turam go na nego u gazo,pička mu majčina tatarska!!
                      Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                      - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Sarafot
                        • Dec 2008

Dimko where did you find Goce fest video of 2008???
                        Can you post it on you tube,i would like to hear the one of Krume Spasovski-CAROT ALEKSANDAR???

Do you have it?
                        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                        - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

Working...
                        X