Merry Christmas (Среќен Божиќ) and a Happy New Year (Среќна Нова Година)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Petros
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    petros welcome aboard if you show us respect well give you back the same respect.Also curtesy will go a long way as well as self dignity.
    Yes I agree. In Macedonia I never had any problems in that respect. Off course here in this forum maybe things are a bit different because real life is different than online. Especially when among the issues mostly discussed concern the political problems between our two countries. So I promise to do my best but if I offend someone with something I might say please let me know and I will drop the subject/argument instantly.

Comment

• Petros
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
      Petros your Macedonian is very good, perhaps a grandparent was Macedonian?
      We embrace all people that afford us our basic human rights

I feel happy hearing this from a Macedonian ako ne zboruvam dobro Makedonski, samo nekoi zborovi. Moj devojka e Makedonka and apart from visiting we also spend hours in skype so I get to hear a lot of Macedonian. So slowly I start thinking in Macedonian apart from trying to translate from Greek.
      No my grandparents as well as their grandparents have always been Greek. The only time my grandparents had to speak another language was in WW2 when Bulgarians came and brought teachers along with settlers in the village.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Petros View Post
        I feel happy hearing this from a Macedonian ako ne zboruvam dobro Makedonski, samo nekoi zborovi. Moj devojka e Makedonka and apart from visiting we also spend hours in skype so I get to hear a lot of Macedonian. So slowly I start thinking in Macedonian apart from trying to translate from Greek.
        No my grandparents as well as their grandparents have always been Greek. The only time my grandparents had to speak another language was in WW2 when Bulgarians came and brought teachers along with settlers in the village.
        Welcome Petros, do you work in Macedonia or just visit...?

Comment

• Petros
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Welcome Petros, do you work in Macedonia or just visit...?

Fala mnogy Pheonix, ne rabota vo Makedonia, yet, but I do have some ideas for future. My girlfriend is Macedonian so thus far I just visit.

Do you know if it matters if I combine Macedonian with English in my posts? Do I have to translate in both languages or is ok like this?

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Fala mnogy Pheonix, ne rabota vo Makedonia, yet, but I do have some ideas for future. My girlfriend is Macedonian so thus far I just visit.

Do you know if it matters if I combine Macedonian with English in my posts? Do I have to translate in both languages or is ok like this?
            Mix it up Petros, its fine with me...

What do you do in Greece...?

Comment

• Petros
              • Dec 2010

Mix it up Petros, its fine with me...

What do you do in Greece...?

Sorry maybe my English is not that good, you mean occupation?

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Sorry maybe my English is not that good, you mean occupation?
                I think your English is more than adequate...yes, what is your occupation, you appear to have a very good command of the English language...

Comment

• Petros
                  • Dec 2010

I think your English is more than adequate...yes, what is your occupation, you appear to have a very good command of the English language...
                  But is not my native or first language so I don't always understand some phrases and their use. I am a freelance analyst. What about yourself?

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

But is not my native or first language so I don't always understand some phrases and their use. I am a freelance analyst. What about yourself?
                    Since I left the navy I've spent many years working on cruise ships, looking after electrical systems and communication equipment...what do you analyse?

Comment

• Petros
                      • Dec 2010

Since I left the navy I've spent many years working on cruise ships, looking after electrical systems and communication equipment...what do you analyse?

Money and capital markets, countries and their economies, politics as well as societal trends. Obviously not all countries and all the above, but those of interest and depending on the task.

My brother studies IT and Telecommunications.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Money and capital markets, countries and their economies, politics as well as societal trends. Obviously not all countries and all the above, but those of interest and depending on the task.

My brother studies IT and Telecommunications.
                        What is your analysis of the brothel that is sometimes known as the 'greek economy' and its ever growing social unrest...Petros your nation will soon be, not so much a modern day version of 'city states' but degenerate fiefdoms...

Comment

• Petros
                          • Dec 2010

What is your analysis of the brothel that is sometimes known as the 'greek economy' and its ever growing social unrest...Petros your nation will soon be, not so much a modern day version of 'city states' but degenerate fiefdoms...

You mean serious analysis using tools or just a fast personal view? It is brothel indeed. For more comments you would have to wait a bit because I need to go out for a bit. I'll be back in about an hour if you are still here, or we can continue another time if you are not.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

You mean serious analysis using tools or just a fast personal view? It is brothel indeed. For more comments you would have to wait a bit because I need to go out for a bit. I'll be back in about an hour if you are still here, or we can continue another time if you are not.
                            I would prefer a serious response when you're ready...I'm sure many of the other members here would also appreciate an analysis of the dire straights that the greek economy finds itself and the likelyhood that things will continue to deteriorate on the slippery slide into the abyss...

I give you another 2 years before greece slides into another civil war...

Comment

• Petros
                              • Dec 2010

I would prefer a serious response when you're ready...I'm sure many of the other members here would also appreciate an analysis of the dire straights that the greek economy finds itself and the likelyhood that things will continue to deteriorate on the slippery slide into the abyss...

A serious analysis might take days even months if you want to do it properly, depending on the depth and the specific questions asked, and I am currently engaged on other analyses. Off course if some of the members you say here were willing to help I wouldn't mind doing it.
                              These are some strong predictions you present, although the propositions contain a bit poetic elements. Still, we could change their form a bit to make them testable propositions if you have the mood and time.
                              Last edited by Petros; 01-06-2011, 11:27 AM. Reason: typing mistake

Comment

• Akzion
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2010

Yeah... Mark the date. Who will fight against who this time?

Comment

Working...
                                X