X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
    Man, that guy is just always stirring isn't he.
    I would call his bluff and say go ahead and fill the mosques. Call it Darwinism. They mostly socialize in their own communities anyway so if he wants an outbreak in his own community then go for it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
      Supermarket boss’s blunt reply to toilet paper hoarder wanting refund

A supermarket manager has ripped into a stockpiler who tried to get a refund on almost 5000 rolls of toilet paper he couldn’t sell online.

URL:
      A supermarket boss has given one of his customers the bird after it’s claimed the man tried to return almost 5000 rolls of toilet paper and 150 bottles of hand sanitiser which he couldn’t sell online.

A supermarket boss has given one of his customers the bird after it’s claimed the man tried to return almost 5000 rolls of toilet paper and 150 bottles of hand sanitiser which he couldn’t sell online.

John-Paul Drake, an executive with South Australian supermarket chain Drakes, said he refused to give the man a refund.

In a video uploaded to YouTube, Mr Drake said recent panic buying of toilet paper had been “absolutely ridiculous” with the company selling eight months’ worth in four days at one point.

But one customer’s behaviour was worse than the others.

“I had my first customer yesterday who said he wanted to get a refund on 150 packets of 32-pack toilet paper and 150 units of one-litre sanitiser.” In 150 packs of 32-roll toilet paper there would be 4800 individual rolls.
      My hometown. God's country. Full of morons, like anywhere else, sadly. Toilet paper still isn't easy to find. Lucky I have a Japanese toilet seat. (But that's another discussion)
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by nushevski77
        sdsm needs his votes so they will do what he says
        Of course they will. With out Albanians his party loses.

Comment

• Carlin
          • Dec 2011

Good dashboard - actually shows the "curve":
          Visa List is your one-stop solution for all visa-related needs. Visa List is your comprehensive guide to global visa requirements, including tourist visas, transit visas, and digital nomad visas. Discover travel freedom with our powerful passports and visa lists. Top tourist visa countries include Indonesia, Australia, India, UAE and Saudi Arabia among others.

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

Scenes of protests across the country demanding states reopen the economy amid coronavirus pandemic

URL:

This past week saw a number of protests spring up around the country demanding the reopening of the U.S. economy as cases of coronavirus now surpass 700,000. Protesters in Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Michigan, Minnesota, Idaho and California gathered in cities and outside their state legislatures to demand the reopening of the economy.

President Donald Trump seemingly tweeted his support for the protesters to “LIBERATE” Michigan, Minnesota and Virginia, whose Democratic governors are still grappling with a rise of coronavirus cases.

Comment

• Karposh
              • Aug 2015

I'm so happy today and I just wanted share my joy with everyone. I still can't believe it but I finally managed to get my hands on a pack of toilet paper today...No more gum leaves for me.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                I'm so happy today and I just wanted share my joy with everyone. I still can't believe it but I finally managed to get my hands on a pack of toilet paper today...No more gum leaves for me.
                My problem is more associated with how I am gonna clean the shit that hit the fan.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Scenes of protests across the country demanding states reopen the economy amid coronavirus pandemic

URL:

This past week saw a number of protests spring up around the country demanding the reopening of the U.S. economy as cases of coronavirus now surpass 700,000. Protesters in Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Michigan, Minnesota, Idaho and California gathered in cities and outside their state legislatures to demand the reopening of the economy.

President Donald Trump seemingly tweeted his support for the protesters to “LIBERATE” Michigan, Minnesota and Virginia, whose Democratic governors are still grappling with a rise of coronavirus cases.

They should just shoot the Chyna Virus and be done with it.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Karposh
                    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    My problem is more associated with how I am gonna clean the shit that hit the fan.
                    Hmmm...It sounds like you might have done something that you're probably regretting now Risto. Can't be that bad, can it?

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

I believe this is the fourth Macedonian in metro-Detroit to die from coronavirus.

Milan Stevanovich, vice president of global strategy and spokesman for the Detroit Chinese Business Association, died Friday from COVID-19 complications. He was 56.Stevanovich had been under treatment at Beaumont Hospital in Dearborn for three weeks before succumbing to the deadly coronavirus, the…

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                        Hmmm...It sounds like you might have done something that you're probably regretting now Risto. Can't be that bad, can it?
                        If it was me, I could fix it. Alas, the world has gone crazy and I fear an entire generation might suffer for it.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

Coronavirus: Armed protesters enter Michigan statehouse

URL:
                          Several senators reportedly wore bulletproof vests as armed demonstrators looked on from the gallery.

Gun-toting protesters against Michigan's coronavirus lockdown have rallied in the state capitol building. Hundreds of demonstrators, a few of them armed, gathered in Lansing and many did not wear masks or socially distance.

Police checked their temperatures before some were allowed into the capitol, where lawmakers were debating.
                          Last edited by Carlin; 05-02-2020, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

Kriva Palanka authorities use the curfew to remove the Star of Kutles from the city square

URL:

Local authorities in the city of Kriva Palanka used the afternoon curfew today to scrape off the Kutles/Vergina sun from the main city square. Greece ordered Macedonia to remove every representation of the ancient symbol it claims as its exclusive property from the public spaces in Macedonia, and the SDSM is all too eager to accommodate it, ordering workers to use power tools to remove it from manhole covers.

But the Government and SDSM party officials in Kriva Palanka apparently expected that there will be resistance from the humiliating act on the city square, so they waited for the curfew to send in the workers.

We proudly built the square dedicated to the Karpos uprising and we were proud of it as citizens of Palanka, no matter our political affiliation. But now we see the the star removed from the square this cowardly way, a humiliating act of traitors. The symbol was on the first flag of the independent Republic of Macedonia, said the former Mayor of Kriva Palanka Arsenco Arsovski, who first shared the video of the incident.

The flag, found in innumerable sites across Macedonia, most notably in the royal tomb of King Philip II, was forcibly removed from the original Macedonian flag, after Greece blackmailed the newly independent country in the early 1990ies, using a crippling trade embargo. But it was freely used by many municipalities as well as private citizens.

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

Kriva Palanka authorities use the curfew to remove the Star of Kutles from the city square

URL:

Local authorities in the city of Kriva Palanka used the afternoon curfew today to scrape off the Kutles/Vergina sun from the main city square. Greece ordered Macedonia to remove every representation of the ancient symbol it claims as its exclusive property from the public spaces in Macedonia, and the SDSM is all too eager to accommodate it, ordering workers to use power tools to remove it from manhole covers.

But the Government and SDSM party officials in Kriva Palanka apparently expected that there will be resistance from the humiliating act on the city square, so they waited for the curfew to send in the workers.

We proudly built the square dedicated to the Karpos uprising and we were proud of it as citizens of Palanka, no matter our political affiliation. But now we see the the star removed from the square this cowardly way, a humiliating act of traitors. The symbol was on the first flag of the independent Republic of Macedonia, said the former Mayor of Kriva Palanka Arsenco Arsovski, who first shared the video of the incident.

The flag, found in innumerable sites across Macedonia, most notably in the royal tomb of King Philip II, was forcibly removed from the original Macedonian flag, after Greece blackmailed the newly independent country in the early 1990ies, using a crippling trade embargo. But it was freely used by many municipalities as well as private citizens.
                              Oh yeah your appalled what are you going to do about it? Nothing? Then shut the fuck up.

I have zero patience left for the feigned revolt. Its the same bullshit over and over.

"How dare they do that in the dead of night" (even though this type of thing has been happening throughout the country for a year now). "What a cowardly and anti Macedonian thing to do", "Sigh oh what ever shall we do oh my what could possibly be done, the horror the horror", "I wish something could be done but alas there is simply nothing that can be done","sigh, oh well whats done is done".

Americans might be fucking crazy and dumb on many occasions but they care enough to protest in the middle of a pandemic. Right, wrong or whatever, they care enough to stand up for what they believe regardless of the convenience, the optics, the criticism. If those cowards cared as much as they pretend to then why don't they do something about it?

They come and deface things? Come the next night and paint it back on. Go stage a protest, you think the symbol is important? Then go put it on a flag and wave it around for a while you mother fuckers.
                              Last edited by Gocka; 05-02-2020, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Solun
                                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                                Oh yeah your appalled what are you going to do about it? Nothing? Then shut the fuck up.

I have zero patience left for the feigned revolt. Its the same bullshit over and over.

"How dare they do that in the dead of night" (even though this type of thing has been happening throughout the country for a year now). "What a cowardly and anti Macedonian thing to do", "Sigh oh what ever shall we do oh my what could possibly be done, the horror the horror", "I wish something could be done but alas there is simply nothing that can be done","sigh, oh well whats done is done".

Americans might be fucking crazy and dumb on many occasions but they care enough to protest in the middle of a pandemic. Right, wrong or whatever, they care enough to stand up for what they believe regardless of the convenience, the optics, the criticism. If those cowards cared as much as they pretend to then why don't they do something about it?

They come and deface things? Come the next night and paint it back on. Go stage a protest, you think the symbol is important? Then go put it on a flag and wave it around for a while you mother fuckers.
                                По брусењето на сонцето од Кутлеш, се огласи градоначалникот на Крива Паланка: Го тргаме за да не се гази!

Откако вчера на социјалните мрежи се крена бура околу брусењето на симболот со Кутлеш во Крива Паланка, се огласи и градоначалникот.

Борјанчо Мицевски во изјава за ТВ Клан истакна дека нема потреба за грижа.

Тој убедува дека на ниту едно знаме, ниту еден симбол не му доликува да биде ставен на земја и да биде газен.

На местото на овој симбол ќе биде поставен симбол од грбот на Крива Паланка.

Haha you are all sitting back in the diaspora revolted as to what is going on.

And yet the Local Mayor explains that it is not appropriate for the Kutlesh Sun to be trampled upon which is the only reason for its removal.

Shame on you 'ne kulturni' members of the diaspora

Comment

Working...
                                X