Macedoniaontheweb does not allow me to respond to defamatory comments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

Seriously ... I have lost a great deal of hope for real dialogue between these people and us.
    I still cannot understand your need for dialogue with these kind of monkeys. To me it's the equivalent of a Jew in dialogue with an SS Nazi...
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
      I still cannot understand your need for dialogue with these kind of monkeys. To me it's the equivalent of a Jew in dialogue with an SS Nazi...
      Except in this case (to maintain your analogy) we have Jews who call themselves Nazis now.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

It was going to die anyway, with or without legalities and financial issues, once all the Macedonians stopped posting there and gave them an opportunity to regurgitate their rubbish.

If we do not engage them, they will fade away into oblivion because their relevance naturally wanes.

This is why we must focus on the Macedonian Cause (proactive, aggressive) and not continue endlessly proving our existence to them (reactive, defensive).

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          It was going to die anyway, with or without legalities and financial issues, once all the Macedonians stopped posting there and gave them an opportunity to regurgitate their rubbish.

If we do not engage them, they will fade away into oblivion because their relevance naturally wanes.

This is why we must focus on the Macedonian Cause (proactive, aggressive) and not continue endlessly proving our existence to them (reactive, defensive).
          Well said Rogi. A proactive stance will make a difference.:rmacedonia
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

Good to see more people with this opinion... Engaging them a tit for tat exchange to prove what we are is futile. I could care less what they think of us, as I am sure they do not care what I think of them; half breed fakes.
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Grkomansontheweb is a great place to visit so you can remember just exactly what type of human filth we, and our ancestors have been dealing with.

Maybe im racist, but i think nearly all "greeks" are a lost cause when it comes to peace between macedonia and grease - they are worse then muslim fanatics or paranoid jews.

The above mentioned forum is proof enough of their freaky level of paranoia everything "skopian"

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

you are right rogi there is no use for us to be on the back foot in any way, its our nation that was divided and colonized our people brutalized, by the euro pet griechenland.

Comment

• Epirot
                  • Mar 2010

Fortunately, this ultra-nationalistic Fora does not work anymore! That's the good news.
                  This dummy Fora is financed by 'Greek' circles of Diaspora centered in U.S.A and Australia.
                  The chief feature of propagandists of this Fora (Andrew, chicagogeorge, kostas68) is selection of texts, underlining some rows and so on, they truncate a passage from the whole content of book. Many times, I picked up from the books (that they selected and underlined with red) which afford the opposite of their selective passages.
                  I was register on this Fora in order to refute their manipulative versions on Epirus thread (Fustanella, Origin of the Albanians, etc) but they (moderators) erased all of my comments (more than 200 such). In an another thread entitled 'Albanian propaganda Illyrian.org' they have listed a number of 'incorrect' Albanian historical pages which oppose their official version of history. All of these Albanian pages are hacked by them.

I've find who's is behind of 'Andrew' nickname, one of the greatest manipulator I ever seen. He is EDITED NAME who live in Ferrara (Italy). I guess he's now hospitalized because he cannot propagandize in his sweet place

Last edited by Epirot; 03-13-2010, 07:24 AM.
                  IF OUR CHRONICLES DO NOT LIE, WE CALL OURSELVES AS EPIROTES!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Hello Epirot, welcome to this forum. I have edited your post to remove the name mentioned. I have no problem with mentioning internet user ID's. But will not stoop to the mentally spasticated levels that MOTW did. In fact, I simply don't want to attract them here for more useless banter.

Please continue to post here. I find the Albanians very interesting people. In Albania, they were the first people to give Macedonians shelter when they fled from Greek terror. And in (now) Greece they were the first to report Macedonians to the Greek authorities for speaking Macedonian.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Epirot
                      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Hello Epirot, welcome to this forum. I have edited your post to remove the name mentioned. I have no problem with mentioning internet user ID's. But will not stoop to the mentally spasticated levels that MOTW did. In fact, I simply don't want to attract them here for more useless banter.

Please continue to post here. I find the Albanians very interesting people. In Albania, they were the first people to give Macedonians shelter when they fled from Greek terror. And in (now) Greece they were the first to report Macedonians to the Greek authorities for speaking Macedonian.
                      You're hospitable Risto!
                      And about his real name (A.K)...John.F.Kennedy would say: 'Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names'. So, we shouldn't never forget names of them who offend publicly the national sentiment of others. Of course, he is person with mental deficit (as many other '''Greeks'' are) and he try to compensate this by establishing a new figure in his FORA and enjoying safety with Moderator's buttons: everyone who eventually oppose his foolishness concepts are offended or banned without any reason.

And about Albanians, my people. I have no clue about any Albanian who report Macedonians to the Greek authorities for speaking Macedonian. As far as I know, there are no Albanian compact villages in what is Aegean Macedonia (there are just a few villages in Fllorinė or as you call Lerinė). I think you're making a little mistake because it's not fair to prejudge all the people for two-three individuals. You cannot blame all of Albanians (who are traditionally anti-Greek) with some Albanian emmigrants there...maybe the reason why they reported (!?) to the Greek authorities was because they wanted to show some 'loyalty' to the 'Greek' authorities in hope to find some jobs or not to be banished from labor. Do you realize what I'am saying? Albanians (in Greece) have no better treat than Macedonians have. Albanians are assimilated, their language (Arvanitika) in some regions is dying fast, there are no schools in Arvanitika, no political rights, no recognize of their national identity.

Albanians by their nature are friendly and they always supported other people who share the same destiny. You know Albanians did their best to support Macedonian revolutionaries during Krusheva's Uprising. Albanians fought valiantly side with Macedonians against Ottoman troops. And Macedonians appreciated this...and that's why in Krusheva's short-lived Assembly Albanians had 40% of parlamentary seats. Later, during 1913's Anti-Serbian revolt Albanians fought together with Macedonians of Dibra.
                      Last edited by Epirot; 03-13-2010, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

hey eporiote please expand on the above i am very interested to know more about the albanian role in illinden.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Its true that the Albanians Participated in the Ilinden Uprising and this was stated by Nikola Karev, but in WW2 it was the Balisti who caused most of the problems. They sided with the Fascists and Nazis, however im not too sure about the renaming of our cities. Its Debar not Dibra, as for the Albanians its Greece they are almost non existent there i think Vinozito even offered them support and representation.

YouTube - Takim mes Camet dhe Maqedonesve- Sredba na Makedoncite i Camite 1/2

YouTube - Takim mes Camet dhe Maqedonesve- Sredba na Makedoncite i Camite 2/2
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Epirot View Post
                            And about Albanians, my people. I have no clue about any Albanian who report Macedonians to the Greek authorities for speaking Macedonian. As far as I know, there are no Albanian compact villages in what is Aegean Macedonia (there are just a few villages in Fllorinė or as you call Lerinė). I think you're making a little mistake because it's not fair to prejudge all the people for two-three individuals. You cannot blame all of Albanians (who are traditionally anti-Greek) with some Albanian emmigrants there...maybe the reason why they reported (!?) to the Greek authorities was because they wanted to show some 'loyalty' to the 'Greek' authorities in hope to find some jobs or not to be banished from labor. Do you realize what I'am saying? Albanians (in Greece) have no better treat than Macedonians have. Albanians are assimilated, their language (Arvanitika) in some regions is dying fast, there are no schools in Arvanitika, no political rights, no recognize of their national identity.

Albanians by their nature are friendly and they always supported other people who share the same destiny. You know Albanians did their best to support Macedonian revolutionaries during Krusheva's Uprising. Albanians fought valiantly side with Macedonians against Ottoman troops. And Macedonians appreciated this...and that's why in Krusheva's short-lived Assembly Albanians had 40% of parlamentary seats. Later, during 1913's Anti-Serbian revolt Albanians fought together with Macedonians of Dibra.
                            Would you mind if we take this to another thread Epirot?
                            Here ... http://macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2986
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Epirot
                              • Mar 2010

Osiris & prolet, I'll give my answer to the specific thread opened by Risto:
                              AHEM,,,So ummm isn't it funny how your past is extremely questionable yet you modern "greeks" have something to say about ours???

Comment

Working...
                              X