Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Sen. Ron Johnson Sends Letter to Sec. of Defense Demanding Information on Shockingly High COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Among Military Personnel

Several world-renowned doctors and medical experts spoke during a panel discussion titled “Covid-19: A Second Opinion” in Washington DC on January 24, 2022, that was hosted by Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI).

During the event, Ohio attorney Thomas Renz presented DOD medical billing data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED). Renz exposed the disturbing truth about what is happening to the health of our service members since the rollout of the jab a year ago. TGP’s Julian Conradson reported on this last month.

According to Renz, there was an astronomical increase in several serious illnesses and disorder diagnoses in the US military since the rushed rollout of the Covid-19 vaccine.

The whistleblowers came forward because of what they were seeing on the job as they treated military personnel, leading them to investigate the DMED system for anomalies related to the increase they had seen in their clinical experience, Renz said during the discussion.

On Monday, Senator Ron Johnson @SenRonJohnsonUS sent a letter to Department of Defense (DOD) Secretary Lloyd Austin to confirm Renz’s presentation. The senator set a deadline for Secretary Austin to provide information regarding vaccine injury among military personnel until February 15, 2022.

“Based on data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), Renz reported that these whistleblowers found a significant increase in registered diagnoses on DMED for miscarriages, cancer, and many other medical conditions in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020.2 For example, at the roundtable Renz stated that registered diagnoses for neurological issues increased 10 times from a five-year average of 82,000 to 863,000 in 2021,” Sen. Johnson wrote.

Sen. Johnson @SenRonJohnsonUS included in his letter the following medical conditions presented by Renz:

Hypertension – 2,181% increase
    Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase
    Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase
    Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase
    Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase
    Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase
    Breast cancer – 487% increase
    Demyelinating – 487% increase
    Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase
    Female infertility – 472% increase
    Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase
    Migraines – 452% increase
    Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase
    Testicular cancer – 369% increase
    Tachycardia – 302% increase

These are stunning numbers.

At the end of his letter, Sen. Johnson @SenRonJohnsonUS asked Secretary Austin the following questions:

Is DoD aware of increases in registered diagnoses of miscarriages, cancer, or other medical conditions in DMED in 2021 compared to a five-year average from 2016-2020? If so, please explain what actions DoD has taken to investigate the root cause for the increases in these diagnoses.
    Have registered diagnoses of myocarditis in DMED been removed from the database from January 2021 to December 2021? If so, please explain why and when this information was removed and identify who removed it.

You can read the letter here.

https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/se...9-50E402911E02
    Can I interest anyone in a cheap booster?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

With the narratives around lockdowns, masking, covid virulence and school closures imploding on a daily basis, I wonder how long before the conversations start around the holy grail of holy grails - vaccine efficacy?

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        I wonder how long before the conversations start around the holy grail of holy grails - vaccine efficacy?
        It's been awesome. How dare you even bring it up! I vote we cancel Phoenix immediately!
        Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by risto the great View Post
          nothing to worry about.
          Msm pushing discussions about hiv lately. Rare strains etc. C'mon, you are better than that guys. It's only aids!

It's not as if our politicians and doctors have been telling us to worry about how our auto immune system is becoming deficient in any way from the jabs.

You all sound like a bunch a crazy conspiracy theorists.
          Те бидва Ристо за комичар
          Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            It's been awesome. How dare you even bring it up! I vote we cancel Phoenix immediately!
            Vaccine efficacy...imagine the best thing that you have to hang your hat on is this bullshit that the vaccines, although they don't stop the spread of covid, they offer you the protection from more severe ramifications of contracting covid...that's such a piss weak spin, how can they even make that claim without factoring in every persons natural immune response.

What a total fucking nonsense...before the vaccines, people were catching covid (the original strain was allegedly a more virulent version of omicron) and the symptoms ranged from asymptomatic to like a cold to like the flu for about 98% of everybody that got covid.
            The elderly, usually 80+ years of age, with an average of 4 co-morbidities made up the overwhelming numbers of deaths (not even considering the died with or of covid argument)...

Fast forwward 2 years later and the omicron variant, people are 2X and 3X vaccinated and the symptoms range from asymptomatic to like a cold to like the flu for about 98% of everybody that gets covid.
            The elderly, usually 80+ years of age, with an average of 4 co-morbidities made up the overwhelming numbers of deaths...notice the pattern, with or without vaccines

Even the global death rates show no explosion in numbers but overall numbers remain at close to pre-covid yearly averages

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
              Те бидва Ристо за комичар
              When I see nothing but imminent death, I always like to see the funny side.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                • Aug 2018

Evidence shows COVID vaccines cause serious damage to the immune system

(Natural News) More evidence shows that the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines no longer work, with health officials and world leaders now acknowledging that the shots are unable to end the pandemic. Multiple studies from around the globe also suggest that the vaccines can actually contribute to serious immune system degradation.

One of the major drivers for this U-turn in the pandemic narrative is the emergence of the omicron variant, which accounts for 99.5 percent of all COVID cases in the United States.

Despite being milder than the previous strains, omicron is more infectious, leaving the idea of herd immunity off the table. Still, vaccine makers are trying to produce omicron-specific vaccines, with Pfizer promising to have one ready by March.

Dr. William Moss, the executive director of the International Vaccine Access Center at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health said that omicron-targeted vaccines were necessary in December 2021. While it could still be valuable, it is already too late.

Dr. Shaun Truelove, an infectious disease epidemiologist also at Johns Hopkins, agreed with Moss. He noted that the speed at which the variant spreads may make the vaccine irrelevant, because “everybody’s going to be infected.”

Even Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla admitted that he doesn’t know whether or not the new vaccine is necessary, or how it could be used.

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel, meanwhile, told CNBC that a fourth dose may be on the horizon as the efficacy of boosters will likely decline over time. However, it is unclear what strain the fourth dose will target. (Related: Cases of vaccine-induced VAIDS on the rise due to mass covid vaccination.)

COVID shots degrade the immune system
                Recent data suggests that people who have had at least two shots of any of the COVID mRNA vaccines are now showing signs of serious immune system degradation. Data from different countries showed that “their vaccinated populations’ immune system capability has been decimated when compared to the non-vaccinated population.”

Omicron cases are now rising far more rapidly among the fully vaccinated compared to those who chose not to get their shots. Thus, vaccine passport holders are 2.2 times more likely to spread COVID than the unvaccinated.

Other studies also showed that the effectiveness of the vaccines wanes rapidly, eventually shooting down immunity and making those who are fully vaccinated and boosted become more prone to COVID infections. In other reports, those who have had two doses of the vaccine in the U.K. have now run out of immune system efficiency against both delta and omicron compared to unvaccinated people.

Data from five UK Health Security Agencies’ COVID-19 Vaccine Surveillance Reports illustrated the overall immune system performance among all age groups in England for five months. The graphs showed that the immune system performance for adults aged between 18 and 59 has deteriorated to the worst levels since they were given the vaccine.

The immune system of those over the age of 60 also deteriorated dramatically following receipt of the booster shots. The over 70s have seen the most dramatic decline in their immune system performance between months four and five, alongside 18- to 29-year-olds.

VAIDS a major concern
                The negative effects of the vaccines could also be indicative of something worse than just an omicron infection. Others believe that double- and triple-vaccinated individuals may have vaccine-acquired immunodeficiency syndrome or VAIDS, which is a condition similar to AIDS.

At the end of November 2021, there had been reports that weekly ICU admissions of the “most vulnerable patients” had risen by 50 percent compared to the two preceding months, with one in 28 patients having conditions affecting immune systems. Blood cancer patients and organ transplant patients make up the bulk of this group. (Related: After you are vaccine damaged, if you complain about symptoms you will be REQUIRED to take psychiatric medications until your “disorder” is cured (i.e. you stop complaining).)

While the rate of admissions of immunocompromised patients was blamed on the government’s failure to roll out booster shots fast enough, this way of thinking could be short-sighted. America’s Frontline Doctors say that the shots are creating “vaccine addicts” whose bodies won’t be able to ward off COVID without them.

Unfortunately, it will not get any better as each shot could only worsen the immune erosion. This means that many may end up just being one shot away from VAIDS as they try to protect themselves from the ever-mutating virus.

Comment

• Dove
                  • Aug 2018

Everyone starting to see the new ways you can get a heart attack nowadays?
                  It seems everything except getting vaccinated will give you a heart attack.
                  They love it when we are stupid.

Problem Solved.

What if #mRNA could treat life-threatening #cardiovascular diseases such as #HeartFailure? We are collaborating with
                  @AstraZeneca
                  on an mRNA therapeutic (AZD8601) that encodes for VEGF-A to promote recovery of cardiac function through tissue regeneration. https://investors.modernatx.com/news...tudy-mrna-vegf

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Then they make one to solve the cancer inducing properties of the one to solve the heart disease from the one that was made made to solve covid. Indeed!
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Mandatory medical procedures on your body means ....
                      You have no control over your own body, which means ....
                      You are a slave.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

Segments of the population are waking up Risto, ama neznam if it will be enough.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

They will get angry, then get a booster.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

They will get angry, then get a booster.
                            I'm not so sure Risto, no one I know that has been shot twice will be getting a third shot. Granted that's an exceptionally small sample size, but these are people that were toeing the line and being good citizens and lined up to be poisoned.

Comment

• Dove
                              • Aug 2018

Then they make one to solve the cancer inducing properties of the one to solve the heart disease from the one that was made made to solve covid. Indeed!
                              Priceless!

Comment

• Dove
                                • Aug 2018

1000 Peer Reviewed Studies Questioning Covid-19 Vaccine Safety

There is an avalanche of information out there. At some point it is going to hit you.

Comment

Working...
                                X