X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompir
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Just letting you know that the poisons they are injecting into you are STILL only provisionally approved in Australia:

Reading the above, you would think there is A LOT of work to do before pumping this poison into you. But, alas, 95% of Australia has already done it. I reckon I could sell them all snake oil too.

And, on that clinical data mentioned above. Nobody has seen it. The British Medical Journal confirmed that.

Just spelling it out. NONE are approved. See for yourself (and note the date of the page is 17th February 2022):

Our leaders should be hung, drawn and quartered for the crimes they are perpetrating upon humanity right now.
    Every single one of them are provisional and it won't change.

I think it is almost at the point where justice will come from the rank and file conscientious objectors (what's left of them anyway).
    Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Foo Fighters drummer, Taylor Hawkins has just died at the age of 50. In the UK there's now term that they have coined to describe the phenomenon. It's called the Shane Warne syndrome. I actually waited all day before I posted on Taylor Hawkins to find out what he died from as they didn't say this morning. They're still not revealing the cause of death for some reason. Some are sarcastically saying in the YouTube comments section that it must have been the liquid/juice diet he was on that killed him. Again, all this could be just a big coincidence. People die all the time, and the recent celebrity deaths could all be because of various underlying causes. However, the frequency of the recent spate of sudden deaths that have mostly been attributed to heart attacks should be a cause of alarm for any sane and unbiased person. The fact that they're not revealing the cause of Taylor's death is suspicious to say the least. Almost like they're trying to hide something.

I hear also that professional wrestler, Triple H, has just announced his retirement after he nearly died from a recent heart attack. He apparently had to be rushed over to the hospital after coughing up blood where doctors discovered fluid in his lungs and around his heart. Doctors informed him that his heart was working at a fraction of full strength and that he was in "bad" heart failure. He has since been fitted with a heart defibrillator in his chest.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

He seemed to be anti Vax in sentiment. But he was traveling all around the world (including Nazistralia). He may not have had a choice about being vaccinated. A lovely guy with beautiful energy. May he rest in peace.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Karposh
          • Aug 2015

He seemed to be anti Vax in sentiment. But he was traveling all around the world (including Nazistralia). He may not have had a choice about being vaccinated. A lovely guy with beautiful energy. May he rest in peace.
          Yeah, definitely - Bog da go prosti. I had no idea he was not pro vaccine but the general sentiment in what I was reading from the You Tube comments (I get all my facts from You Tube comments) was that he more than likely had the jab in order to travel overseas as he died in Columbia and I believe the US also has the vaccine mandates for flying overseas.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

I’ve been extremely suspicious of the covid narrative from the very beginning, particularly the lack of nuance when determining whether a person died FROM covid or WITH covid...the same caution needs to be applied now...every death can’t neatly be attributed to vaccinations.

I despise the idea of vaccine mandates...I have serious reservations against the effectiveness of the vaccines for the majority of the population...I know some people have had adverse reactions to the vaccines...but are they the root cause of these recent, high profile deaths...not so sure?

Comment

• kompir
              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              I’ve been extremely suspicious of the covid narrative from the very beginning, particularly the lack of nuance when determining whether a person died FROM covid or WITH covid...the same caution needs to be applied now...every death can’t neatly be attributed to vaccinations.

I despise the idea of vaccine mandates...I have serious reservations against the effectiveness of the vaccines for the majority of the population...I know some people have had adverse reactions to the vaccines...but are they the root cause of these recent, high profile deaths...not so sure?
              Considering how desperately the media has been trying to deflect any and all discussion about the adverse effects of the poisons masquerading as vaccines... the TGA stopped providing its weekly reports on the safety of the "vaccines" close to four months ago.

Also, why was the federal division of govco so quick to implement a compensation scheme for adverse reactions to the beer virus inoculations?

The "establishment" is desperate to keep the lid on the deaths that are arising from the "vaccines"; the unvaccinated couldn't give a rats arse, it's the poisoned normie Karens that will be a huge problem for govco (over and covert). When they realise they trusted the untrustworthy and allowed them to effectively kill them...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

So Taylor's heart was twice the size of normal hearts. And vaccines are creating precisely this. It's called myocarditis. Meanwhile they're talking about the cocktails of drugs found. I can't imagine they help. But the only change in his lifestyle was the vaccination which he begrudgingly took.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

He complained about his heart much earlier. That's not totally normal BEFORE you go and have your drug fuelled evening.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                    • Jan 2015

Daniel Andrews has the spicy cough, gospo da go izejt...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                      Daniel Andrews has the spicy cough, gospo da go izejt...
                      He isn't the picture of health, here's hoping it hurts him enough to wonder about vaccines.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

He isn't the picture of health, here's hoping it hurts him enough to wonder about vaccines.
                        Глата да мy се исyши.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                          Глата да мy се исyши.
                          A bit late for that.
                          I think that happened after he lost the battle with his staircase.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

This from the Australian Immunisation Handbook:

Criteria for valid consent

For consent to be legally valid, the following elements must be present:12,14

It must be given by a person with legal capacity, and of sufficient intellectual capacity to understand the implications of receiving a vaccine.
                            It must be given voluntarily in the absence of undue pressure, coercion or manipulation.
                            It must cover the specific procedure that is to be performed.
                            It can only be given after the potential risks and benefits of the relevant vaccine, the risks of not having it, and any alternative options have been explained to the person.
                            References 12 and 14 are:

Kerridge I, Lowe M, Stewart C. Ethics and law for the health professions. 4th ed. Sydney: The Federation Press; 2013.

Staunton P, Chiarella M. Law for nurses and midwives. 7th ed. Sydney: Elsevier/Churchill Livingstone; 2013.

Last edited by kompir; 04-01-2022, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

But nobody forced you.
                              It's why the French life insurance company won in court by arguing taking the experimental vaccine was suicide.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Just letting you know that the poisons they are injecting into you are STILL only provisionally approved in Australia:

Reading the above, you would think there is A LOT of work to do before pumping this poison into you. But, alas, 95% of Australia has already done it. I reckon I could sell them all snake oil too.

And, on that clinical data mentioned above. Nobody has seen it. The British Medical Journal confirmed that.

Just spelling it out. NONE are approved. See for yourself (and note the date of the page is 17th February 2022):

Our leaders should be hung, drawn and quartered for the crimes they are perpetrating upon humanity right now.
                                I am sorry folks. I may have misled you. None are "provisionally approved". They only have a provisional determination.

Provisional determination is the first step in the process and does not mean that an application has or will be made, or that the vaccine will be provisionally approved for inclusion in the ARTG.

The provisional pathway provides a formal and transparent mechanism for speeding up the registration of promising new medicines with preliminary clinical data. In order to apply for provisional registration, the sponsor must first apply for a provisional determination. Further information on eligibility criteria can be found found at: Provisional determination: A step-by-step guide for prescription medicines.

In making its decision to grant Pfizer a provisional determination, the TGA considered all eligibility criteria, including factors such as the evidence of a plan to submit comprehensive clinical data and the seriousness of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
                                The TGA (our government) is telling us they have NOT seen comprehensive clinical data yet.

Anyone feeling stupid yet?
                                95% of jabbable Australians have proceeded based on a myth of accountability. When you complain later, they will refer to the above text and say "We told you we never saw any clinical data."

Anyone noticing all the sick people around them lately? These are unprecedented times.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X