Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old Yesterday, 12:21 AM   #431
kompir

kompir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-...omes/100539620

I saved this link earlier when it stated: Three in four aged care deaths in NSW's Delta outbreak were fully vaccinated as the heading.

Later today it has been edited and now it titled: COVID aged care deaths down, but fully vaccinated residents still vulnerable

In any case, the following still applies -

Trusting the science y'all?
I'll trust a бајачка before I trust their "science".
kompir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:20 AM   #432
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriB View Post
So the consensus in this thread is that masks, vaccines, isolation measures, etc., are all ineffective and are just a scheme of governments to control people?! I feel this is part of a much broader anti-science, anti-intellectualism and anti-society stampede. Of course this kind of mindset started in the US but given the makeup of the forum, seems that it has found a very fertile ground in Australia too.
In general, I am not anti-vaccine. But I am for the freedom to choose what medicine goes into your body and the right to research it before making a decision. Is that anti-science? I think masks could be beneficial in some settings. But I am perplexed at watching so-called experts like Fauci flip-flop on the effectiveness of masks and then evade questions about his involvement with gain of function research. Is that anti-intellectualism? I support balanced and reasonable policies to address major health matters. But I am concerned that blanket lockdown measures have caused irreparable damage to society by exacerbating mental health, family issues and economic turmoil. I have a problem with individuals being forced to divulge private medical information for the purpose of non-intimate interactions. I am troubled by the unprecedent amount of control and monitoring capabilities that governments have over their populations whilst "elitist" personalities brazenly disregard the same positions they force on others. I also find it extremely concerning that the likeminded colleagues of such hypocrites associate phrases like "the great reset" and "once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reimagine society" with COVID-19, as if they've been waiting for this moment to seize total control. Is that anti-society? Not everybody who has questions in relation to the above is a conspiracy theorist, but anybody that isn't prompted to question recent developments is naive at best. At worst, they may be anti-science, anti-intellectualism and anti-society.
Old Yesterday, 02:15 AM   #433
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriB View Post
... I feel this is part of a much broader anti-science, anti-intellectualism and anti-society stampede. Of course this kind of mindset started in the US but given the makeup of the forum, seems that it has found a very fertile ground in Australia too..
I think the broader problem is when people disagree with an opinion, an observation or even a fact these days it is never challenged by debate and the free exchange of ideas but by the labelling of individuals, movements and political ideologies as being anti-this and anti-that...just look at the popularity of the term anti-vaxxer and how readily and eagerly it is stamped on the forehead of anybody questioning vaccine mandates.
(you can easily be pro-vaccine but anti-mandate or you simply believe in pro-choice)

Using anti-this, anti-that as a rebuttal to everything you disagree with seems to be the preferred strategy of the progressives to quash all dissenting voices, to alienate vast swathes of society with stigma and to relegate the great unwashed to the new untouchable caste of the 21st century.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM   #434
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Really worth watching.
https://odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/pr...-we-will-win:a

The ignorant pro-vaccine Pfizer simps should watch this and eat some (low carb) humble pie.

The best part is that the potential exists to make us all infinitely healthier by remedying our insulin resistance. You will reduce your visceral fat and, as an added bonus, become shielded from covid. I'm already there now thanks to my dietary changes implemented a few months ago. I strongly urge you all to embrace this (and the video)

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote