Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slovenec zrinski
    • Sep 2008

zadan ask yourself why the f'cking, dirty macedonians give him space to spread his opinions...oh...I guess itīs called democracy

Comment

• zadan
      • Jun 2010

advertising

julie, he is geting the advertising in the macedonian mediums. with all the respect for this forum, he doesnt need this forum for advertsing, the stupid macedonian media are giving this to him.

bill, i dont understand what you say can you be more clear please?

also, what do you think about the article in vreme, the contents?

Comment

• zadan
        • Jun 2010

vaknin about jesus

look what this dirty f***n jew is writing about jesus:

sometime i am angry to hitler that he didnt finish the job with this people the jews that are puting their big ugly noses where they dont belong!

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by zadan View Post

sometime i am angry to hitler that he didnt finish the job with this people the jews that are puting their big ugly noses where they dont belong!
          Batka, pazi tro so shto gi vikash evrejte. ovie vremina e budalo i sa sve mozat da te sudat ili nekoj druga bela da se piknish. nali toa nejkam lujge da mislat deka ove forum e nejkoj neo natzi sme. i drugo ne si vo pravo da gi napajgash site evrej zbog eden chojek.

as for your question towards me, ignore it i was just having a go at someone else that i have been having a personal war with recently.
          Last edited by Bill77; 07-12-2010, 06:44 AM.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

julie, he is geting the advertising in the macedonian mediums. with all the respect for this forum, he doesnt need this forum for advertsing, the stupid macedonian media are giving this to him.

bill, i dont understand what you say can you be more clear please?

also, what do you think about the article in vreme, the contents?
            You don't seem to get it right.

Don't pay attention to him, ignore him, who do you think really takes him for real or what kind of influence he does?

With ignoring him he will become another marginalized szchizo and will stop exist.

Stop being primitive in reactions on cheap provokations.

This kind of behavior shouldn't be allowed here.
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• fyrOM
              Banned
              • Feb 2010

Ignoring a lie is not always an option nor is jumping into a baited argument. This is why the government cannot itself get into every argument.

Instead the best course of action is for other organisations or individuals to shout down this idiot in the media while making it appear as an exercise in logic and economics and not of politics or nationalistic passion only. A degree of separation the government can enjoy while their opponents are clobbered in the media. The simplest action is to have the so called counter expert and a government friendly media outlet to preorganise their questions and answers to flow.

Local organisations or individuals to start with are best as it personalises the response to the local people and if need followed up by external organisations or individuals particularly ones with a respected reputation.

Its great to ignore idiots and sometimes this is the best course of action but monitoring them is absolutely necessary.

Comment

• sf.
                • Jan 2010

Any good you may have tried to accomplish has been undone by your vile racist attitudes and language. As such, I believe if allowed to continue, this would do damage to the MTO's reputation and I would highly recommend that the MTO administrators censure you over this aspect of your postings.
                Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

The MTO has its own opinion of Shmuel Vaknin and it has absolutely nothing to do with his religious persuasions. Zadan's opinion of Vaknin is his own and reflects on him, not this forum. Having said that, this kind of talk is inappropriate due to its racist connotations. Zadan, if you cannot refrain from using talk like "dirty jew", we will have no choice but to ban you from this forum.

Should you wish to call him a dirty meddler in Macedonian affairs who should have nothing to do with nor be entertained by Macedonia, we would be much more supportive.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• sf.
                    • Jan 2010

Thank you RTG. Otherwise, any case that would be built here against Vaknin could be dismissed as motivated by racism or worse, we could be dismissed as racists. Especially bad when we are fighting for the rights of Macedonians.

Edit: Pragmatism aside, I believe that most here don't condone such racist attitudes regardless.
                    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by sf. View Post
                      Edit: Pragmatism aside, I believe that most here don't condone such racist attitudes regardless.
                      As a child, I never heard a bad word from my grandparents talking about the "Evrejtsi" in Macedonia. They were hard working and fair people according to them.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        As a child, I never heard a bad word from my grandparents talking about the "Evrejtsi" in Macedonia. They were hard working and fair people according to them.
                        There is a video Dimko posted a while ago regarding the deportation of the Jews from Bitola by the Nazis. The locals spoke highly of the Jews and how friendly and loyal they were who loved Macedonia. Its a shame about vaknin.

They were also very united and still are. Its something we can learn from them.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• zadan
                          • Jun 2010

jews

of course, this is your forum and i will play with your rules. my sorry if i maker a mess, will not hapen again.

but, just for you to know:

1. vaknin is not only jew that is making big damage to macedonia. gidion sandel was falsifing credit cards; eitan oren made dokumentar about isac adijes in this movie adijes atacking macedonians that they stole jews property and only the albanians were helping them; owner of svedmilk steal all the mony of the poor milkmen and escape; jenni lebel write a book about holocast in macedonia and acuse macedonian that they were hapy about jews death and take all their property imediatly. examples only.

2. vaknin has big influence in macedonia especialy on the young students and in the stupid mediums. to put our heads under the blanket like children afriad of monsters is not solution. solution is to make petitia to thro him out of here.

3. israel as country think that macedonia is weak and canot fight islam and mujahedin. that is why israeli mosad want macedonia destroy and another state to fight islam in balkans.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Zadan, What about Macedonian Jew Iljas Spic who is having a movie made about him called treto poluvreme? Croatian Jew Branko Lustig will also be part of the film production.

We get along very well with the Macedonian Jews, they have done done alot for our country.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

3. israel as country think that macedonia is weak and canot fight islam and mujahedin. that is why israeli mosad want macedonia destroy and another state to fight islam in balkans.
                              I think this was the most unfounded thinking and pretty much silly.

I'm on a feeling about your effort to generate negative attitude towards Isreali and Jewish people because of your personal impuls and pretty much unfounded conclussion.

Bettering Macedonian - Jewish collaboration it could streinghten both countries positions in respect to all threats, which is the only logical outcome.
                              If one would go against it without any solid logic or with your kind of silly unfounded thinking than I would be very doubtful of his intentions.
                              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Macedonians in general have nothing against Jews, it is only a few ignorant people (probably on both sides) that give such an impression from time to time, nothing could be further from the truth. Like RtG, I have never heard of the Jews being 'insulted' during discussions with my Macedonian family and friends, it is simply a non-issue, we certainly don't consider them enemies of any sort.

Where it concerns Vaknin, he is an idiot and therefore a disgrace to the Jews.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X