• Show
Clear All
  • zadan
    • Jun 2010

more vaknin

find this more on vaknin:

SUNDAY TIMES

SUNDAY TIMES The monster in the mirror

i am not insult you for your catastrofa makedonski jazik, dont insult me for my bad english.

Comment

• zadan
      • Jun 2010

vaknin hate jews

even vaknin hate the jews, see this:

Topics in modern philosophy and economics. Sam Vaknin has a PhD in Philosophy and Physics and is a Professor of Psychology in Southern Federal University in Rostov-on-Don in Russia and a Professor of Finance and Psychology in CIAPS. He served as economic advisor to governments and multinationals and founded the Healthcare Committee of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Macedonia. Collaborated with IMF, WB, and WHO. More about his work in psychology: http://www.narcissistic-abuse.com/mediakit.html Sam Vaknin's resume/bio: http://www.narcissistic-abuse.com/cv.html BOOKS and eBOOKS (Amazon Store): https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/60F8EC8A-5812-4007-9F2C-DF

Comment

• zadan
        • Jun 2010

SONCE TV and SLAVKO MANGOVSKI shame of you!!!

vaknin inform on his list that Sonce TV, the big patriotic televizija in makedonija is invited him for half hour (!) intervie in "muabeti".

SHAME OF YOU, SONCE TV!!!!

DUBL SHAME OF YOU, SLAVKO MANGOVSKI!!!!!

how you invite hater of makedonijan people, bigest enemy of makedonija to be on patriotic televizija like you????

how you invited psicopat to talk to public? you did not see the movie about him i, psychopath????

Psychopaths... we usually only know them from Hollywood movies. We never expect them to enter our real life. But, the psychopath is closer than you...

you dont kno that this prevarant and izmamnik "doctorat" is falsificat from diploma mill? even he admit it on the film and here:

you dont kno that he is righting against the tatkovina and is geting mony from greeks?

you dont kno that he is ex-criminal and was in prison in izrael for izmama?

you don't read the financial times - see in this forum the link???

you kno eveyting. how much he pay you to put him on your televizija?

PREDAVNICI!!! PRODADENI DUSI!!! NOT SONCE TV BUT SONCOGLEDI TV!!!
        Last edited by zadan; 09-08-2010, 05:00 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

• ArMakedon
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by rogi View Post
          armakedon, ti mene ke mi solis pamet? Nemas so sto da mi se sprotivstavis pa si tropna nekoja glupost za majciniot jazik?

Jas ne si imam rabota so nerazbrani tvrdoglavci 'ko vas, ti pretstavuvas se koe nie makedoncite se borime protiv. Istorijata, duri i zivata memorija a i segasnosta ni pokazuva, i ni dokazuva, kolku sme bile maceni kako narod, od tie so tvoite glupavi i gadni ideali.
          Баш затоа бе Роги, баш затоа. До кога ќе ја наведнуваме главата да не не пресечи јатаганот. Наведната глава Сонце не гледа а знајш шо е Сонцето за нас Македонците.
          "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him." — Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

perhaps some of your concerns will be addressed in the interview...

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Phoenix, how do you even know why they invited him? They may expose him for being a racist Jew? Sammy, has been famous for pulling out of PRO MACEDONIAN EVENTS at the last minute if he gets spooked and then will post "i received death threats" BS

I hope they rake him over HOT coals twice - hypocrite bastard!

NOTE

Sammy put the "Q" in the word Queen .. what a drama he is
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-08-2010, 10:02 AM.
              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

I would much prefer he is interviewed and subjected to the scrutiny of the viewers than simply getting paid by the Macedonian government as a consultant. I look forward to the interview, and I hope the tough questions are asked.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  I would much prefer he is interviewed and subjected to the scrutiny of the viewers than simply getting paid by the Macedonian government as a consultant. I look forward to the interview, and I hope the tough questions are asked.
                  This is a great chance to put an end to Brankoff and his puppets once and for all - attack mode, a non Macedonian has ZERO say in this entire matter and he must be treated like the "dusman" he is.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    perhaps some of your concerns will be addressed in the interview...
                    Where did you find the information, link?

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                      Phoenix, how do you even know why they invited him? They may expose him for being a racist Jew? Sammy, has been famous for pulling out of PRO MACEDONIAN EVENTS at the last minute if he gets spooked and then will post "i received death threats" BS

I hope they rake him over HOT coals twice - hypocrite bastard!

NOTE

Sammy put the "Q" in the word Queen .. what a drama he is
                      That was exactly my point...
                      I don't know why he was invited but I have faith that the hard questions will be asked, I think your beef should be with zadan, not me...

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Samual Vaknin

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

I agree with a lot of the points that Vankin makes, but obviously not all of them.

I agree with Sam that Greases demand on Macedonia to change its name and identity is all a smokescreen, that is really hiding more sinister and evil motives. But then again all sane and self-respecting Macedonians already knew this.
                          He makes a very good point when using the flag changing debacle, and how grease wanted more from Macedonia. As I have said many times on this forum, Macedonia has already made enough “concessions”. Its time for Grease to be reasonable and give something up (which it hasn’t).

I agree with Vankin that slowly we are winning the “name game”. Every year it seems like a country recognizes Macedonia. All Macedonia has to do is keep on improving and continue to forge strong ties internationally and it will win eventually. Right now the useless countries like Grease, Albania, Serbia or Bulgaria cant touch Macedonia. They can only win by doing the things that work in the past, infiltrate Macedonia and brainwash Macedonians into sell outs or self-haters that think they are doomed. Right now Macedonia/Macedonians are their own worst enemies. No one can force Macedonia to change its identity, only the Macedonians can do this. That’s why its important that Macedonians stay strong and not fall for cheap lies of prosperity and quick wealth of joining the EU.

I strongly agree with point 2, and had to have a bit of laugh when I read that point. The shiptars are THE “black and grey markets” in Macedonia. Every one knows this, but the PC brigade in the west wont allow people to state this or Macedonians to make this public. Have to give credit to vankin for stating this. But the puzzling thing here is that the shiptars are putting extreme pressure on Macedonia to do give up what ever it takes to join the wonderful and magical entity called the EU. Looks like the shiptar peasants are just as dumb and confused as the Macedonians and don’t realise what they loose when they get into the EU. Perhaps joining the EU would be a good thing as it would force shiptars to give up a life of crime and actually work for once, and if they still want the life of crime they could always move to Kosovo (hopefully).

I agree with most of point 3 as well. The EU doesn’t respect or want the remaining Balkan countries, and most importantly it doesn’t even respect Macedonian people, but we have all known this. I also agree that Macedonians are doing better living out of the EU then some countries living in the EU. Just look at all the grks coming to Macedonia to get cheaper foods and products. The ironic thing here is that if Macedonia was a EU member today, it would be forced to support its number one enemy grease both financially and economically. I would rather have Macedonian money spent in Macedonia thank you very much, not sent to a bunch of floggers that don’t even respect as equals.

Finally the sad truth Vankin states is that a lot Macedonians are still eager to sell out there souls to join the broke and corrupt EU. He is 100% correct in saying Macedonians are only thinking short term, and chasing the “quick money”. It has been a problem that has unfortunately affected Macedonians for last 100 years. Why cant Macedonians open their eyes and see the pathetic state of Grease, or that Bulgarians or Romanians are still leaving their countries in droves even after EU membership. The Croatians are the smart ones to realise the price of joining the EU is not worth it, when will the Macedonian people wake up?

Comment

• zadan
                            • Jun 2010

my knolege

vaknin has "secret" list and i am lurking with diferent name, he dont kno that i am geting al the mesages. few days ago he right that he had intervie with sonce tv and it was very friendly and with out censura and he atack makedonian mentality and caracter and say that makedonija has no elite, everyone is teski seljaci, that makedonians not redy to have own state (drzava) and are very primitive and that slavko mangovski tell him this is the trut. plus vaknin publish almos everyting in his twitter facebook friendfeed:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                            Last edited by zadan; 09-09-2010, 05:35 AM. Reason: ad

Comment

• zadan
                              • Jun 2010

btw, these fotos of vaknin in prison are falsificated: izrael do not use latin script, only hebrew letters. also he is definatly more than 166 cm, i see him in lecture. no need to use falsificat against vaknin, he is enoug stupid to destry himself with own words.
                              Last edited by zadan; 09-09-2010, 05:32 AM. Reason: ad

Comment

• zadan
                                • Jun 2010

MHMRI publish anti-makedonian text

"Macedonains lack the skills, the knowledge, the emotional maturity, and the cultural background to have a state of their own, let alone a democracy. They have yet to develop a sense of being part of a cohesive collective. Their rampant individualism is malignant and they all perceive the state and any form of authority as potential and actual enemies."

also

"Macedonia is not ready for EU accession. For the time being, it is better off as it is."

Comment

Working...
                                X