X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ProMKD
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    pro mkd do you know your history why we got the albanian problem.After the 2nd world war the albanians were kicked out yes foe being fanatical muslims as the communists didn't likr religion with their politics.So at the moment observe how they are building mosqes in macedonia.You go to albania you can only find one mosque as the population is mostly catholic.So in essence the albanians can't go back as they are not wanted by their catholic brethern.That's why they are eagerly building mosques in macedonia ,you could call it greater albania.
    As someone mentioned before that it's a matter of time until they link with kosovo.Macedonia had not much choice but to recognise kosovo.Given their minorities being albanian.So in essence they are just giving in to them.Long term goal to claim macedonia as a prize & link with kosovo.
    You obviously didn't get my point so I'll spell it out for you:
    It's stupid to say that albanians 'can't' go back to albania for any reason, let alone because of their religion. Capish? Nobody is forcing them to be in Macedonia. They are there because shiptaria and kosovo are hell-holes compared to the life they can live in our homeland. Macedonia offers much more to anybody than those two shitholes to our north and west ever could.
    www.everythingmacedonia.com
    Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Pro mk do you undrstand their own country kicked them out because they were muslim the only way they could go back if they converted to catholiticism.Kaprish.They would have gone long time ago if it wasn't like that.The ones in kosovo the same thing all the bad ones have been kicked out by envir roger after the 2nd world war.Kaprish.Do you realise that albania was closed off from the rest of the world for centuries whils't it was muslim.No one was allowed in & or out they detested westerners.It was one of the poorest countries in europe.Now under catholicism its different people are more freer & albania has become pro western.I'm sure i would not want the albanians in macedonia or kosovo or serbia to go back to albania.They are not wanted or needed.
      The albanians would want the whole of albania to go back to what it was before an islamised state.
      i hope you understood that "kaprish because it's crystal clear otherwise they would have gone back years ago.So that's why they are fervent in their efforts to create a separate state of albanians & ultimately take over the whole of macedonia & link up with kosovo.Also greece is the long term goal with epirus.Kaprish.
      Last edited by George S.; 02-17-2012, 09:48 PM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        Pro mk do you undrstand their own country kicked them out because they were muslim the only way they could go back if they converted to catholiticism.Kaprish.They would have gone long time ago if it wasn't like that.The ones in kosovo the same thing all the bad ones have been kicked out by envir roger after the 2nd world war.Kaprish.Do you realise that albania was closed off from the rest of the world for centuries whils't it was muslim.No one was allowed in & or out they detested westerners.It was one of the poorest countries in europe.Now under catholicism its different people are more freer & albania has become pro western.I'm sure i would not want the albanians in macedonia or kosovo or serbia to go back to albania.They are not wanted or needed.
        The albanians would want the whole of albania to go back to what it was before an islamised state.
        i hope you understood that "kaprish because it's crystal clear otherwise they would have gone back years ago.So that's why they are fervent in their efforts to create a separate state of albanians & ultimately take over the whole of macedonia & link up with kosovo.Also greece is the long term goal with epirus.Kaprish.
        I think you're nuts and I only keep entertaining you because you are spreading such misinformation and making this forum look bad.

Why would you not want shiptars to go back to their homeland???? WTF?

And no, I don't capish, this is no longer communist times and anybody can go back to albania if they want, get it?

I don't know who "enver roger" is, but if you are talking about Enver Hoxha, yes I know who he is, and he's been dead for a long time, and not in power for a long time, so your reasons why they 'can't' go to albania are a thing of the past.

I'm starting to ask myself, are you a ghost from a few centuries ago? You are so out of touch with today's reality!
        www.everythingmacedonia.com
        Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Good old Skopje...

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

I have a question that maybe someone who is familiar with the policies of the Macedonian Orthodox Church can answer. It is sort of related to this thread. Why is it that the churches in Macedonia do not have a single Macedonian flag on them, whereas in Greece every church in every city, town, village, from main city squares to isolated mountain areas, all require to have a Greek flag. The reason I ask is because in some cities like Gostivar the church is in the central part of the city where everyone can see it, but in a city like Gostivar you would expect the church in a prominent location to put up the flag to remind a certain group of citizens what country they live in.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
              I have a question that maybe someone who is familiar with the policies of the Macedonian Orthodox Church can answer. It is sort of related to this thread. Why is it that the churches in Macedonia do not have a single Macedonian flag on them, whereas in Greece every church in every city, town, village, from main city squares to isolated mountain areas, all require to have a Greek flag. The reason I ask is because in some cities like Gostivar the church is in the central part of the city where everyone can see it, but in a city like Gostivar you would expect the church in a prominent location to put up the flag to remind a certain group of citizens what country they live in.
              The simple answer is that shiptars are a nationalistic people who put shiptar nationalism above religion, while macedonians put religion above nationalism. Hence why we see torbeshi who feel closer to the Saudi Arabians and we see macedonian Christians who believe serbia is big brother and protecting them.

It is clear that this level of thinking from macedonians has made them pawns of their neighbors while the albanians are slowly controlling the balkans.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Promkd i give up trying to convince you your a lost cause.Obviously yo do not Karprish.
                Last edited by George S.; 02-19-2012, 01:31 AM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

This is just ridiculous, but hey anything goes in Macedonia these days.
                    Last edited by lavce pelagonski; 02-20-2012, 12:41 AM.
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

No its not the water polo team.

But DUI, which i am assuming celebrating the Kosovo independence.

da mu se seram vo kapchinata.
                        Last edited by Bill77; 02-20-2012, 12:18 AM.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

I think this should be the new coat of arms of Macedonia. It shows how much Macedonia has progressed....backwards...to the Ottoman empire

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            No its not the water polo team.

But DUI, which i am assuming celebrating the Kosovo independence.

da mu se seram vo kapchinata.
                            All I see are a bunch of Turks

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X