X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Niko777,

Please keep these coming. I'm currently undertaking some research and your contributions have proved VERY valuable.

Thanks!
    No problem, glad to help.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      No problem, glad to help.
      Thanks mate
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        I don't agree with all of Vangelovski's views where it concerns gun control, check the relevant thread. I don't agree with all of Indigen's views where it concerns people like Vasil Iljov, check the relevant thread. Do you want more examples?
        Now, are you going to answer my request, or inappropriately respond to it with another request of your own?
        I explained my objections on several threads in numerous examples and I do think you are fully aware of it but intentionally making this tiring enough so I should do your job and go through all those hundred of posts collecting their rubbish for you.

What list? What are you talking about? By your 'approach' I am making reference to this 'secret' initiative of yours. And I already explained why Macedonians are tired of 'secrets'.
        I also explained my position and there isn't anything that makes me paranoid about that.

As a rule, I am against generalisations. However, are you denying that there are vassals and servants of foreign interests in Macedonia at the moment? What's the problem? Would you prefer a 'softer' approach towards these vassals and traitors? How should we refer to them?
        You should stop after the first sentence. The rest is going in favour of their offensive behavior like they did with the quotes of Delchev which makes this problem even worse than anyone expected, misusing quotes of our revolutionaries in order to justify their insults.

Accepting that one specific mentality exists, doesn't give anyone the right to degrade a whole population and to humiliate your own compatriots.
        And all of this was in the aspect of HOW should we influe the opinion of people, where my objection was strictly about the abusive approach.
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

The macedonian government seems to be in hell bent on giving albanians what they want.The ramkoviot dogovor is an example.It's so insulting to see terrorists plaques being plastered all over the place.Albanians do not whish to become citizens of macedonia but to secede ultimately & link with kosovo.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot
            I explained my objections on several threads in numerous examples and I do think you are fully aware of it but intentionally making this tiring enough so I should do your job and go through all those hundred of posts collecting their rubbish for you.
            Honestly, I must not have been following those threads closely enough to take much note of the arguments to and fro between yourself, Vangelovski and others. Why the reluctance for crying out loud, give me an example? I gave you two upon your first request!
            I also explained my position and there isn't anything that makes me paranoid about that.
            You can't have explained much given that it's a 'secret'.
            You should stop after the first sentence. The rest is going in favour of their offensive behavior.......
            What are you talking about? Are you afraid to admit the truth that there are traitors in Macedonia?
            Accepting that one specific mentality exists, doesn't give anyone the right to degrade a whole population and to humiliate your own compatriots.
            Has anybody claimed that the whole population of Macedonia are traitors or vassals? Who? Or is this another case of generalisation?
            And all of this was in the aspect of HOW should we influe the opinion of people, where my objection was strictly about the abusive approach.
            I could care less if a traitor to Macedonia and/or the Macedonian people is insulted with appellations as 'traitor' or 'vassal'. How about you?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

The Macedonian postal stamps of shiptar heroes and culture are a real worry in a already worrying situation…..

It appears that in the republic of Dardania there is more patriotic involvement and respect shown towards the shiptar minority rather then the Macedonian majority. I think the fact that shiptars celebrate national revolutionaries, cultural and historical figures etc while Macedonians only celebrate Tose Proeski – a pop star in the turbo-folk realm, is a very worrying concern for our people and future of our country and national self belief.

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

The denialism of some Macedonians here (Prolet, Buktop and seemingly Bratot), sometimes bubbles to the surface, it is an annoying UMD characteristic, but I think its all part of the spin - calling a 'moderate' a 'hardliner', calling an obvious 'traitor' a 'hero', or sometimes it might just be the 'silence' neither confirming nor denying on key issues. We see it in the vague and elusive references of a 'grand plan' or some 'secret plan' behind all that has been happening, but really its just another attempt to justify the negotiations, and justify our vassal status. I think that UMD ideology pervades their thinking, and it shows.

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Albanian Symbols on Historical Macedonian Monuments

Ottoman Sharena Dzamija, Tetovo (restoration was funded by the Macedonian government):

Tetovo Kale (Ottoman Structure), reconstruction funded by the Macedonian government:

Comment

• Frank
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2010

Disgusting and Disgusting

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

Does it kind of remind you of dogs marking their territory…oops…that’s right they are helping you by reminding you Greater Albania is their territory and where it is. In case you don’t speak Albanian don’t worry just wait and the usa will translate and remind you later.

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        Disgusting and Disgusting
                        Yes it is disgusting.

Supposedly Albanians had privileges during Ottoman era, right? but there was never any Albanian symbol on these buildings throughout centuries. I see that Albanians has even more privileges in today`s Macedonia that they ever had in Ottoman era.

Let alone attaching a symbol or flag, you cant even drive a single nail on the walls of a monument without a permission in Turkey. Macedonian government should prevent this.

What bothers me most is; Albanians are simply adopting everything belongs to the Ottoman era and i wont be surprised if they claim that all these monuments done by the Albanians since every Albanian i saw in this forum and other places on the internet speaks like Turks never even existed in there and everything-everyone was/is Albanians only, nothing else.
                        Last edited by Onur; 12-20-2010, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

They have already started doing that Onur, several of the Ottoman mosques are now claimed as 'Albanian' mosques.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                            • Oct 2008

This is an outrage and a curse on Macedonians and Turkish people alike!
                            I would like to see more cultural and historic initiatives between Turkey and Macedonia, so that the truth is not lost to recently arrived refugees!
                            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Macedonian government should prevent this.
                              Unfortunately there is no law and order in Macedonia.

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Macedonian Government funding Albanian Nationalistic Propaganda

Below is a link to an edition of the Albanian language newspaper in Macedonia "KOHA". Koha is in part funded by the Macedonian goverment, however it is one of the most biased and nationalistic newspapers circulating among the Albanian community. Some critics have accused the Macedonian government of "lacking" Albanian speaking intelligence as a reason why this newspaper continues to be published with Macedonian funds. However, one does not need to speak Albanian to figure out the message conveyed in the articles, you can just look at the pictures and it is all crystal clear. So then one starts to question the government's real intentions as to why it would fund such a disturbing and threatening publication. Below is a link to a past edition of Koha that I was able to find on its website. I urge people to flip through the pages entirely.

Comment

Working...
                                X