Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Just looking at some of the figures and statistics, collectively, Democrat candidates received record-high funding from private donors for these elections. They were all so arrogant that they expected to win the presidency, state legislatures, house and senate in a landslide. In the popular vote for president, Biden (including all of the controversial ‘votes’) and Trump (where there are no controversial votes) won more votes than any other candidates in history. If this was a conventional election without the mass mail-in voting, Trump would have obliterated Biden. Anyway, the outcome of the senate majority rests with Georgia, which will be settled in January 2021. But Democrats suffered major losses in state legislatures and their house majority shrank, which is an interesting outcome.

One would assume that if a presidential candidate wins a state then the house candidates of the same party would also be victorious in the same state. Of course, this doesn’t always happen, but in the case of this election it didn't happen in some of the states accused of voting irregularities. For example, Biden apparently won in Georgia but the Republicans beat the Democrats for house votes (8 vs 6). Same thing in Wisconsin, Biden apparently won but Republicans won in house votes (5 vs 3). Trump is barely holding on to North Carolina (for now, unless there is some more midnight magic), yet Republicans again won in house votes (8 vs 5). Even in Pennsylvania, where Trump had a massive lead yet was miraculously beaten by Biden, Republicans lead (9 vs 6) with 3 uncalled, which will probably go Democrat. The same situation cannot be found with the Republicans. In every single state that Trump won the Republicans also did with house votes. Go figure.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Its been gutting, but at least its not a complete disaster. The Supreme Court is in safe hands and the Senate will remain Republican. The mid-term elections may even turn the House Republican making Biden (or by that stage Harris?) powerless, much like Obama was.

One thing I've learnt over time is that people don't mind if they're getting fucked in the ass as long as the guy doing it is giving them a nice smile. You know the type that says he really carries himself well, very presidential. The guy who's trying to look out for them, if he's been a cunt about it, will always lose out. They will always choose the smiling anal rapist.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Carlin
        • Dec 2011

Data Scientist: US Mailed-In Ballots Defy Logic, It’s Fraud, 100%:

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...-with-biden-in

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu became the latest world leader to congratulate President-elect Joe Biden, hailing their relationship in a tweet Sunday. “Congratulations @JoeBiden and @KamalaHarris,” Netanyahu tweeted. “Joe, we’ve had a long & warm personal relationship for nearly 40 years, and I know you as a great friend of Israel. I look forward to working with both of you to further strengthen the special alliance between the U.S. and Israel.” Netanyahu, one of the world leaders most closely aligned with President Trump, also thanked the incumbent president “for the friendship you have shown the state of Israel and me personally, for recognizing Jerusalem and the Golan, for standing up to Iran, for the historic peace accords and for bringing the American-Israeli alliance to unprecedented heights.”
          After everything that Trump did, not just for his country but for him also, this is how Netanyahu repays the courtesy. So eager was he to jostle for a position of preference with the Harris-Biden circus, that he couldn't even wait a little while longer for the completion of the election process. But when he was indicted for corruption in his own country, Trump remained a loyal friend and continued to support him.
          https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...s-pm-1.6979189

U.S. President Doland Trump said on Thursday, ahead of a decision by Israel's attorney general on whether to indict Benjamin Netanyahu of corruption, that the latter "has done a great job as prime minister."
          It reminds me of what the UFC's Dana White said about Trump.
          https://www.essentiallysports.com/uf...-trump-ufc254/

Swick asked Dana to elaborate on his views on President Trump. He said, “I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, President Trump is an incredibly loyal friend. He’s been such a good guy to me for 20 years, I can’t even express to you what a good guy he’s been. When he gives you his word, it’s gold. He and I actually since 2016, we’ve become better friends, since he’s become the president.”
          Unfortunately, loyalty can sometimes leads to trust in the advice of others who are self-serving and don't always have your best interest at heart.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            After everything that Trump did, not just for his country but for him also, this is how Netanyahu repays the courtesy. So eager was he to jostle for a position of preference with the Harris-Biden circus, that he couldn't even wait a little while longer for the completion of the election process. But when he was indicted for corruption in his own country, Trump remained a loyal friend and continued to support him.

It reminds me of what the UFC's Dana White said about Trump.

Unfortunately, loyalty can sometimes leads to trust in the advice of others who are self-serving and don't always have your best interest at heart.
            It is simply a case of everybody falling in line to kiss the ring of the newly anointed, an acknowledgement of the new order and the necessity to maintain a relationship with the new master.

Of all the concerns regarding the vote count, it is unlikely that the court challenges will result in a Trump second term. The legacy of Trump's court challenge will hopefully be some degree of electoral reform for the future.

Chalk that up as another Trump achievement.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...5967c73b7ff6e0

Among the actions that Biden pledges to take unilaterally, scrapping Trump’s transgender military ban would be among the most notable........Some of Biden’s other promises:

— Appoint an array of LGBTQ people to federal government positions. There’s wide expectation that Biden will nominate an LGBTQ person to a Cabinet post, with former presidential contender Pete Buttigieg among the possibilities.
              — Reverse Trump administration policies carving out religious exemptions allowing discrimination against LGBTQ people by social service agencies, health care providers, adoption and foster care agencies and other entities.
              — Reinstate Obama administration guidance directing public schools to allow transgender students to access bathrooms, locker rooms and sports teams in accordance with their gender identity. The Trump administration revoked this guidance.
              — Allocate federal resources to help curtail violence against transgender people, particularly transgender women of color. Rights groups say at least 38 transgender or gender-nonconforming people have been killed in the U.S. this year.
              — Support legislative efforts to ban so-called conversion therapy for LGBTQ minors.
              — Bolster federal efforts to collect comprehensive data about LGBTQ people in the U.S. by adding questions about sexual orientation and gender identity to national surveys.
              — Ensure that LGBTQ rights are a priority for U.S. foreign policy and be prepared to use pressure tactics, including sanctions, against foreign governments violating those rights.
              There are number of questions that could be raised with regard to the intentions of Joe Harris (just pre-empting this cuck taking on the surname of his office wife, only half-jokingly), such as the two points highlighted above. On the first point, although understanding that a number of those who are deemed as transgender may endure emotional and psychological difficulties due to their predicament, I find it hard to believe that most people would be comfortable with a biological man who identifies as a woman entering female bathrooms or locker rooms at public schools which would have young (or even more matured) girls among their students. There has to be a better solution than that. Equally difficult to accept is the same type of individual joining female teams for contact sports. An explanation as to why that is objectionable is unnecessary. This is just another policy imposed by a government without the consent of the public and most importantly, the parents. But it's OK for the politicians who are trying to force this on the general population because unlike much of the latter, they send their children to private schools which are not receiving the same "guidance" and "direction". One can rhetorically wonder why, but the obvious truth is that these people are detached from reality and constantly demean the 'commoners' with deceitful phrases like "assigned sex at birth" (read: biological reality) and "reproductive rights" (read: abortion). Not to depart too far from the subject, but on the latter, I am familiar with the religious and moral arguments against abortions and I tend to agree with much of them but in cases of rape and young age it may be considered an unfortunate but necessary procedure when done in the very early stages. There are other instances which are debatable these days but I will not presume to know the exact balance that needs to be found between the view that no abortions should be allowed and the opposite end which at times appears to promote abortion as a simple decision that can be made repeatedly. Suffice to say that I don't agree with either extreme. It's a serious decision that requires careful and early consideration and should only be viewed as the very last option. That said, when I watched this clip from a U.S. governor it turned my stomach.

Virginia's Democrat governor says he doesn't have any regrets on his comments defending late-term abortion. Capitol Hill Correspondent Jason Calvi has more, ...

And this is precisely the reason why conservatism should hold an important place in society, because when one opens the door to certain changes that aren't measured, a situation can spiral out of control very quickly. Anyway, back to the subject. On the second point, although it looks like they want to extend the imposition beyond their own borders, it's a load of rubbish. As if Harris-Biden are going to use "pressure tactics, including sanctions" against Saudi Arabia or any other country in the Middle East, Africa or Asia to ensure that "LGBTQ rights are a priority" when discussing foreign policy. Perhaps they can send Obama to his ancestral homeland in Kenya for this mission because such discrimination is rampant in those parts, or maybe they will include this priority as an additional clause if they re-enter the Iran Nuclear Deal, or maybe they just blurted out the above because they would say anything to remove Trump.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                or maybe they just blurted out the above because they would say anything to remove Trump.
                There you go.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Republicans tender new CCTV footage to Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee

An attorney has tendered CCTV evidence to a Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee which she claims shows poll workers waiting for observers and media to lea...

Seriously, it's hilarious how Biden supporters think anything and everything is acceptable to remove Trump. The above video is quite compelling and the level of denial is nothing short of amazing.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris jointly named Time Magazine's Person of the Year

The world has gone mad.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Like him or loathe him, Trump’s diplomacy made real achievements

The Electoral College has finally confirmed Joe Biden as next president of the United States after an election in which Donald Trump won the support of numerous Asian netizens – more united i…

"He is the first US president to fundamentally change the rules of international engagement since Nixon’s visit to China, or even since the end of World War II," writes Simon Shen.

The Electoral College has finally confirmed Joe Biden as next president of the United States after an election in which Donald Trump won the support of numerous Asian netizens – more united in their backing than the Republican party itself.

In academic circles, virulent opposition to everything Trump does has become mainstream but like him or loathe him, his diplomatic achievements have been unreasonably underestimated. He is the first US president to fundamentally change the rules of international engagement since Nixon’s visit to China, or even since the end of World War II.

There are two different elements to “Trumpism”: the theoretical basis, which is shaped by his team, such as Pence, Pompeo, Pottinger, Navarro, Miles Yu and so on; and the programme of action, an expedient used by Trump to make deals unpredictably.

In four years, Trump has reversed decades of US diplomatic normality and made Nixon and Kissinger’s strategies look obsolete. A new era has begun and the next president is very unlikely to emerge from the shadow of Trumpism.

Liberal academics see the “democratic peace theory” and the “theory of peaceful evolution” as the key to the defeat of the Nazis and the Soviet Union, and believe that following this beaten track is enough to overcome a rising China. Even traditional politicians and scholars, who have reservations about these theories, usually stay within this framework.

Trump came up with a new theoretical structure: only “comprehensive national power as a whole” can counter China’s “national system.” In a democracy, domestic interest groups must complement each other and any single front is no match for China’s national system.

When Biden tries to restrict competition with China to a few particular sectors, the resistance he faces will be greater.

Globalisation assumes a system of mutually beneficial interdependence but China’s “sharp power” model ignores this assumption. As long as Beijing is willing to take part in shaping international standards and utilise a group of developing countries as leverage, it can define new international norms or even emerge as a world leader.

Therefore, China’s boycott of foreign goods for political reasons is not considered a violation of free trade, whereas the US decision to increase tariffs is a violation. While US social media operating under US standards in China are seen as interfering in its internal affairs, the blocking of Chinese social media by the US is seen as undermining free trade principles.

In this way, offending China is unprofitable and critics of the United States can take the moral high ground.

Trump’s diplomacy, which is premised on the principle of reciprocity as a prerequisite for interdependence, is correct even if it goes against dogmatic liberalism.

The post-war international system was mainly designed by the United States but many advocates of global governance overlook the fact that international institutions are cumbersome. When the United Nations was established, with its founding members including British-ruled India, the insular government of the Philippine Islands, Soviet-ruled Ukraine and so on, it was not a club of sovereign states. And the veto power of the five permanent UN Security Council member is clearly a sign of a two-tier membership system.

However, after China joined the international system, it immediately twisted its “Five Principles of Peaceful Coexistence” into defending the “one country, one vote system” at international level and striving for “democratic reform”.

Beijing’s Third World allies can play a disproportionate role in global institutions. Trump had an aversion to international organisations, withdrawing from the World Health Organization and the Paris Agreement on climate change and even quitting the Trans-Pacific Partnership on free trade which the United States helped to create.

These does not mean that he totally denies the importance of multilateralism but this is effective only in reasonable and legitimate international organisations. By the time Biden realises that his voice is being drowned out by China, he will still have to establish new international organisations and systems.

Trump’s replacement of the decades-old “Asia-Pacific Strategy” with the “Indo-Pacific Strategy” is the biggest change in US postwar geopolitics. In an Asia-Pacific strategy, ASEAN is the border and China will gradually become the dominant force. But a broader Indo-Pacific strategy can encircle China, reducing the need of small ASEAN countries to rely on it and offsetting the “Belt and Road” drive.

Complementing this is the US “four-nation alliance” involving Japan, Australia and India. In an internet-era economy, the demographic dividend is so important that only India’s population is strong enough to compete with China’s, and soon India will become the world’s third-largest economy.

In terms of technology and resources, Japan and Australia are able to support India. India’s global soft power competes with China’s, and because the British empire exported Indians everywhere, it became a new empire that is capable of becoming China’s all-round rival.

Similar strategic ideas were hatched before Trump took office but only he could turn it into a policy.

Trump’s brinksmanship and no-strings-attached approach to diplomatic negotiations are taboo for traditional diplomats but quite acceptable from a businessman’s point of view. One of the reasons Trump can reconcile Israel with the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and even Sudan, which has been removed from the list of countries supporting terrorism, is to put the Palestinian issue aside. The Arab countries have long wanted to do so but were constrained by dogmatism.

Another example is the groundbreaking relationship between Trump and Kim Jong-un. North Korea has in recent years fired no missile across Japan’s airspace and security in Northeast Asia is more under control than when President Obama left office. The mainstream Democratic Party could never have achieved such deals. The price of such tactics is to pass over vulnerable groups such as the Palestinians and the Kurds. But strong states in the region, such as Israel and Turkey, are still subject to US constraints.

All these examples show that the commercial approach to international mediation has succeeded in easing conflicts. Trump probably deserves a Nobel Peace Prize more than Obama did.

Trump’s diplomacy is often criticised for alienating traditional allies and weaking US leadership in multilateral bodies, allowing rivals to take advantage of it. This is just one side of the story. In the Indo-Pacific region, the relationship between the United States and its allies has not been weakened, it has been strengthened.

Japan and South Korea have benefited from the Trump-Kim meetings,Taiwan and India are pleased to see an Indo-Pacific strategy being shaped and public opinion in Vietnam is also supportive of Trump.

In the Middle East and West Asia, Trump has strengthened his links with Israel while building mutual trust with less democratic regional leaders such as those of Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Yet US influence in the region has not declined with its gradual withdrawal of troops. The real problem is that, Britain excepted, the leaders of the European Union led by Germany mostly dislike Trump. This antipathy extends to North America and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

This is the only weakness of Trump’s diplomacy on which Biden can improve. However, the solution is already obvious: establishing an international organisation that allows allies, including European ones, to exert a proper influence. Conflict of interest will be replaced by a new and greater interest.

It is unlikely that Biden will be able either to inherit the legacy of Trumpism or reject it wholesale. Four years from now, when Biden will be 82, we can expect a new candidate to keep Trump’s diplomacy alive.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        https://hongkongfp.com/2020/12/22/li...-achievements/

"He is the first US president to fundamentally change the rules of international engagement since Nixon’s visit to China, or even since the end of World War II," writes Simon Shen.
                        They'll miss him soon after Biden begins sleepwalking in and out of the White House. Then people will need to contend with this sort of lunacy.
                        https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jef...ge-house-rules

House Democratic Caucus Chairman Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., defended his party’s proposed new House rules for the 117th Congress, specifically addressing new language that would replace gendered terms with more general ones. For example, if passed the rules would replace terms such as "mother," "father," "daughter," "son," "sister" and "brother" with "parent," "child" and "sibling," respectively. Examples of other terms include the replacement of "chairman" with "chair" and "seaman" with "seafarer." "From my standpoint, the gender-neutral language is just consistent with an effort for the House, in the best tradition of the House, to reflect the gorgeous mosaic of the American people in the most sensitive fashion possible," Jeffries told reporters when asked about the language. "And the House, of course, is designed to be the institution closest to the American people to reflect the hopes, the dreams, the aspirations, the fears, concerns, anxieties, in the words of the framers the passions of the American people."
                        Short summary from Tucker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y74xmzlvbJ8

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Awomen to that!
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Karposh
                            • Aug 2015

I think those in Congress need to watch Kindergarten Cop one more time to brush up on some basic biology. This five year old from the movie can teach them a thing or two about the main differences in the two sexes:

Comment

• Karposh
                              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Awomen to that!
                              I just watched SoM's Tucker link about ten minutes ago RtG. Just as well I did cause I thought you were losing it with that comment above.

Anyone who hasn't watched SoM's link above, leftists now think saying Amen is sexist too so they have resorted to saying Awomen at the end of prayers as well as Amen, to be fair and just.

How far will these idiots go with this leftist shit, God only knows. I fear for the sanity of young kids growing up in a leftist world. Their little minds are being constantly polluted with all this rubbish, not just on TV but in the classroom as well.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I would say it's the classrooms that are the problem. It's why private schools are thriving now. Once the madness peaks and the resistance explodes, I fear we will be worse than the Taliban.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X