Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

You know what, Makedonska Kafana is welcome in my house any time. His agenda is clear on Macedonian matters. It is an instant pass. Why can't all Macedonians approach such simple matters so simply?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
      How does this prove we are hanging on a thread??? because the Soros foundation uses that idiotic name????

Stop spreading hysteria if you cannot back it up
      I won't be responding to your insults again.

What is clear is that you obviously havn't got a clue whats going on, and what is equally clear is that you know NOTHING about the Soros foundation, or how it operates. Your personal abuse (again, out of left field) has been noted. I suggest you find something out about them (anything) before you start mouthing off, again. I'm not here to convince YOU of anything, if you don't believe it, fine, but a few more personal insults will not work in your favor here (whatever it is your here to do).

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kykypajko View Post
        that was for makedonska kafana
        Doesn't matter who it was for. Your very public personal insults (and this goes for Volk as well), are not welcome by anyone here. Its off topic, it makes the place look cheap, its a waste of space, and it kills discussion. If you don't agree with a point or an issue say so; if you know next to nothing about an issue, but are happy to insult the author of the idea that is a more serious matter. Whoever you intended it for it was inappropriate. Don't let it happen again.
        Last edited by Pelister; 11-19-2010, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

srros is not the person people thought to be.The conspiracy theories are right & there's a hidden agenda.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            srros is not the person people thought to be.The conspiracy theories are right & there's a hidden agenda.
            tell us what you know about the soros foundation? were you involved? did he ever speak with you directly at a macedonian dance? he was known to buy drinks but that ended with crvenkovski and vaknin.
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-19-2010, 01:34 AM.
            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
              I won't be responding to your insults again.

What is clear is that you obviously havn't got a clue whats going on, and what is equally clear is that you know NOTHING about the Soros foundation, or how it operates. Your personal abuse (again, out of left field) has been noted. I suggest you find something out about them (anything) before you start mouthing off, again. I'm not here to convince YOU of anything, if you don't believe it, fine, but a few more personal insults will not work in your favor here (whatever it is your here to do).
              Instead of backing up your hysterical claims you write nonsense... bravo

In case you missed it, I was not doubting the obvious and already pointed out agenda of the Soros groups but you claiming that unity in Macedonia hand by a thread.
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly - George Soros is Buying Political Power

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

Forget about the Sorosoids and the apparent lack of unity in Macedonia for a moment.

I have a very extensive dossier, developed over years of thorough investigative research into the Sorosoids and all of their tentacles in Macedonia and I will say that despite their best efforts at bringing Macedonia down, right now, the biggest threat to the Macedonian Cause, in fact to the Macedonian existance, is the Macedonian Government.

The Foreign Minister has made a statement where he has, in as many words, made it clear that a 'new name' is what they are working toward, it's just a matter of price (EU/NATO membership guarantee).
                  Last edited by Rogi; 11-19-2010, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Rogi is this relating to the post in the UMD or has something new happened again.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

More Soros influence on Macedonia.
                      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                        The Foreign Minister has made a statement where he has, in as many words, made it clear that a 'new name' is what they are working toward, it's just a matter of price (EU/NATO membership guarantee).
                        Agreed. I reckon it was Indigen's post on the UMD thread. Why is it that only thoughtful people like a very few of us find many of Indigen's posts thought provoking and compelling, whilst numerous (anti)Macedonians find his approach too confronting and/or far-fetched?

Indigen's assessment of modern Macedonian political machinations is spot on and should not be ignored or belittled.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

mk you are very funny if i was george sorros i wouldn't be on this forum,i would be living it up &just partying as if there was no tommorow.My surname starts with an s& ends with ski
                          so i'm macedonian born in bitola>All i know anout sorros is that he is a big dickhead & should keep out of macedonia & leave it alone.I hope you got that MK,
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

First, this isn't Maknews where you can insult the real Macedonians and get away with it (see ban) and you've managed to jump past many replies before my last post here.

THE GAME IS OVER, .. WE'RE ON TO YOU CLOWNS

Maklink could use some traffic, they're very UMD friendly and not like MOST Macedonians.

FACT

UMD has destroyed several forums except for MTO (huge help) check the stats
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-19-2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Во емисијата ВИН-ВИН на Алфа телевизија гостин на Оливера Трајковска беше главата на соросидите во Македонија, неуморниот борец за демакедонизација на оваа земја - Владимир Милчин.

Дали е вистина дека дека во 1992 година година господинот Џорџ Сорос му пиша писмо на претседателот Киро Глигоров?

- не, пиша писмо до собранието на Република Македонија.

дали во тоа писмо господинот Сорос јасно кажа и побара промена на знамето на република Македонија, тогашното сонце од Кутлеш.

- да тоа беше негово видување и цел, тоа беше содржината на писмото

условено секако со формирање на соросовата мрежа на невладини и пенетрација на неговото влијание во МК?

-јас не знам дали е условено но да, истата година беше дадена дозвола за формирање на институтот отворено општество - сорос македонија

Фондација Институт отворено општество – Македонија (ФИООМ) е основана во 1992 година како претставништво на странско лице, а во 1999 година како национално правно лице – фондација, во согласност со Законот за здруженија на граѓани и фондации. ФИООМ е дел од Соросовата мрежа во централна и источна Европа.

исто така како голема коинциденција е влегувањето на Македонија во ММФ и многу значајниот тогаш кредит од 20 милиони евра за Македонија, институција каде Сорос има голема тежина и мок на одлучување.

- 30 милиони долари, не евра, и тоа е коинциденција, не знам како е тоа поврзано со писмото на господинот Сорос?

Македонија влезе во ММФ во декември 1992 година, повеќе од една година по прогласувањето на својата независност од поранешна Југославија. Исплатата на последните 11,7 милиони американски долари од 14-месечниот стенд-бај аранжман, вреден 29,4 милиони американски долари, кој заврши на 15-ти август, беше одобрена од страна на ММФ претходно овој месец.
                              This interview can be watched online:

title: 18.11.2010 Владимир Милчин
                              Вин-Вин од 18.11.2010 со Оливера Трајковска
                              Гостин: Владимир Милчин

Macedonian 16-rayed sun sold out for 30 millions $ to SOROS
                              Last edited by Bratot; 11-20-2010, 12:04 PM.
                              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

None of his organizations are trustworthy, he uses money to buy people and governments and almost every politician in Macedonia has received kick backs at some point in time - all the same, a Mason trademark

Not sure about this organization yet (the leaders) but he has informants (puppets) like Vaknin everywhere.

THIS IS NO JOKE AND WE MUST FIND OUT KOJ?

YouTube - K-15, MyMacedonia!
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-20-2010, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X