• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Breaking the 'greek Macedonian' myth of the Markides Pouliou brothers

Code:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Macedonians_(Greek)
    Here's a list of supposed "greek Macedonians" some propagandists put together. It states the following;

Markides Pouliou, brothers from Siatista,published the first Greek newspaper Ephemeris in Vienna in 1791
    Well these "greek Macedonian" brothers were not "greeks" at all. They were 'Vlachs' or 'Aromanians';

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

true mak you have demonstrated time and time again how hollow and false the greek position on macedonia is , and how nonsensical and absurd their claim to be in any why related to the hellenes , however i dare say historical truth has never been important in the propaganda war greece has waged since its occupation of macedonia.

greece is one of the last of the eu nations to have a colony.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
      true mak you have demonstrated time and time again how hollow and false the greek position on macedonia is , and how nonsensical and absurd their claim to be in any why related to the hellenes , however i dare say historical truth has never been important in the propaganda war greece has waged since its occupation of macedonia.

greece is one of the last of the eu nations to have a colony.
      Osiris my man historical truth is something that the imposter hellenes cannnot handle because historically nothing is truthful about them.
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

Working...
      X