X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Eddie_Rebel, The latest news is that New Zealand and Fiji have recognized our name, do you know if any other countries have followed suit?
    Prolet, you are a complex individual!
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

I think the term fyrom was only a term for greece to refer to rather than the whole world.Macedonia needs to explain to the world the differrence it makes that fyrom is a non sensical name chosen by greece to keep macedonia from being recognised.Macedonia needs to sell to the world that the constitutional name republic of macedonia & get wide recognition.I think just as the world is calling us fyrom they need to be better educated to call us under our constitutional name.Once greece sees that their campaign to destroy macedonia is not working they'll abandon their crazy schemes.
      Last edited by George S.; 09-04-2010, 05:00 PM. Reason: edit
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Please update the list to include Syria, which just recognised Maceonia under it's rightful name with the establishment of diplomatic relations between the nations.

Comment

• johnMKD
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          I think the term fyrom was only a term for greece to refer to rather than the whole world.Macedonia needs to explain to the world the differrence it makes that fyrom is a non sensical name chosen by greece to keep macedonia from being recognised.Macedonia needs to sell to the world that the constitutional name republic of macedonia & get wide recognition.I think just as the world is calling us fyrom they need to be better educated to call us under our constitutional name.Once greece sees that their campaign to destroy macedonia is not working they'll abandon their crazy schemes.
          Just to mention that in Italy nobody even knows the term 'fyrom' (not even under its Italian one: Repubblica Ex Jugoslava di Macedonia). Everybody just says 'Macedonia'. They even ask me sometimes, why is there another one in Greece??
          Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

Here is a source for the Syria news:

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Very nice news indeed!

Syria is the 129th country that has officially recognized the constitutional name of the Republic of Macedonia
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                I think the term fyrom was only a term for greece to refer to rather than the whole world.
                Only within the UN!
                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Bratot, We are over 130

New Zealand and Fiji were the others to recognize us, there was a few more aswell but MNR refused to mention it, it could be Gruzija.

Lebanon has to be the next country that we establish diplomatic relations with, we got soldiers there.

Македонија воспостави дипломатски односи со Сирија под уставното име
                  24.09.2010 - 09:55 | Македонија
                  Република Македонија и Сириската Арапска Република, вчера во Њујорк, за време на 65-тото заседание на Генералното собрание на ООН, воспоставија дипломатски односи на амбасадорско ниво.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet, can you provide anything to confirm Fiji? As far as I am aware, Macedonia and Fiji are yet to establish diplomatic relations, though I know that is part of the priorities of the Macedonian Embassy in Australia (which would also be the representative to the South Pacific Island Nations).

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Rogi, If you got links with Pero Stojanovski im sure he'll tell you.

Here is what i could find, Fiji is on this list.

Macedonia recognised by its constitutional name by the following countries:

Австрија Авганистан Азербејџан Албанија Алжир Андора Антигва и Барбуди,Аргентина Бангладеш Бахреин Белорусија Белизе,Бенин,Босна и Херцеговина Боцвана Бразил Брегот на слоновата коска,Брунеи Дарусалам,Бугарија Бурунди Буркина Фасо Вануату,Виетнам Велика Британија (Кралство),Гамбија Габон Гватемала Гвинеја Бисау,Гвинеја (Екваторијална)Гвајана Дарусалам ДоминикаЕл Салвадор Еритреа,Естонија ,Зеленоротски островиИзраел Индија Индонезија Ирак Иран Ирска Источен Тимор Италија Јамајка Јапонија Јордан ЈеменКамбоџа КазакстанКанада Катар КиргистанКонго, Кореја, Кина Косово Костарика Коморски острови Куба Кувајт Лаос ЛесотоЛибиска Арапска ЏамахиријаЛитванијаЛуксембург Маврициус МавританијаМалезијаМалавиМалдивите,Мадагаскар Мароко Маршалски острови Маурициус Мианмар Мозамбик Молдавија НауруНепал Нигерија Никарагва Нов Зеланд Норвешка Обединети Арапски Емирати Оман Пакистан Парагвај Перу Полска Романија Руанда Русија САДСамоа Сао Томе и Принципе,Србија СловенијаСаудиска Арабија Св.Винсент и Гренадините Св.Луција Свазиленд Сингапур Сиера Леоне Сејшелите СенегалСловачка СомалијаСудан Суринам Тајланд Танзанија Таџикистан Туркменистан Турција ТогоУганда Украина Унгарија Уругвај ,Узбекистан,Филипини Фиџи, ХрватскаХешимитско кралство, Црна Гора,Хаити Хондурас Чад Чешка Република Чиле Џибути Швајцарија Шведска Шри Ланка

134 COUNTRIES RECOGNISED MACEDONIA BY ITS CONSTITUTIONAL NAME - THANK YOU
                      Out of this list i know for a fact that Iceland,Finland and the Vatican (Holly See) have recognized our name. I wasnt sure about Italy but i also found another source that has it. Sweden is another country that i wasnt sure about but its on both the lists that i could find.

Panama and Mexico were originally countries we thought that changed their minds on recognition but this was never the case, they still recognize us and it was confirmed by our MNR.

Oh and we can now add Syria to the list, this is fantastic actually.

This is also a site worth looking at.

A Treasure Trove full of Documents on the History, Culture and Identity of Macedonia and the Macedonians
                      Last edited by Prolet; 09-24-2010, 10:23 AM.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Great news on Syria, that makes them country 129.

This is another example that we are winning the "name dispute" and grease is slowly losing.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

BBS, Greece is denying it and they are accusing us of failing in New York

Tensions are rising

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

I will update this list later in the evening, but I think we should start looking at which countries do not recognise Macedonia by its official name, as the list would have to be quite short now one would gather.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Germany and Macedonia sign a bilateral agreement under our name, could this be the first step towards name recognition?

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                                • Sep 2010

Have you guys checked this out?

I'm not sure if its 100% accurate, but you know wiki's stupidity on accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                                X