• Show
Clear All
  • Babazuba
    Banned
    • Apr 2010

rightio bro

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
    Does Kosovo recognize Macedonia ?

That's the million dollar fkn question right now.

You ment to say, flicking question, yes?
    Who gives a crup about Kosovo, the Mariuana growers.
    All those who use drugs are contributing to world terorisam.
    And the pathetic nations who do not recoganise R. of Macedonia
    are cowards who need and wait for someone to back them up
    in their desision. Who needs them.
    What I am concern is, the luck of respect Macedonian
    govenament is giving to its farmers, and to the medical staf
    and decent 'rest areas' for turists.
    Les tought on what others think of us, and more tought on
    how to improve standard of living.
    Does Skopje still has part of the city caled, 'ciganska mala, or
    Turkish mala, and are Albanians still a feral nation'?
    any improvement? The storys I hear from turists, scare me.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

This is not the correct place for such questions and statements, I would advise you to use up your last chances to respond on the other threads where questions have been put to you with regard to your background.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Babazuba, where are you from? Where did you learn English?

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Rogi, I do recall you once saying that Pakistan will recognize us very soon, do you have any further information on that or future recognition from other countries?
          Last edited by Prolet; 04-15-2010, 12:20 AM.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
            • Nov 2009

Pictures with the macedonian flag, and the flags of the countries that have recognized Macedonia under its constitutional name

I think it is good idea to have a special place in Macedonia where the flags of every country that have recognized Macedonia to be put.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Sorry eddy, but the very first flag is wrong, albania does not recognize the republic of Macedonia. It was so very close a few years ago but pressure from grease made it stop that decision.

Hate being cynical but i have to laugh at all of the "rights" the shiptars get in macedonia, yet they cant even recognize the name of our home country.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                Sorry eddy, but the very first flag is wrong, albania does not recognize the republic of Macedonia. It was so very close a few years ago but pressure from grease made it stop that decision.

Hate being cynical but i have to laugh at all of the "rights" the shiptars get in macedonia, yet they cant even recognize the name of our home country.
                I have made the pictures acording to wikipedias list of countries that have recognised us under constitutional name / Use the constitutional name for the biateral communication with us.

# ↑ Дневник 'Амбасадорите на Турција, Србија и Црна Гора и на Албанија во Македонија вчера се извиниле за случувањата на Изборот на песна на Евровизија во Киев, на кој нивните земји при доделувањето гласови за Македонија ја користеа референцата "Поранешна Југословенска Република Македонија". Државниот секретар на МНР Емил Кирјас вчера ги повикал амбасадорите на земјите што на Евросонг ја користеа референцата иако Македонија ја признаваат под уставното име.'

# ↑ 24 orë 'Tirana zyrtare nënshkruan për herë të parë në planin bilateral marrëveshje me Maqedoninë, me emrin kushtetues Republika e Maqedonisë.'

# ↑ Peshku pa ujë 'Tirana zyrtare nënshkruan për herë të parë në planin bilateral marrëveshje me Maqedoninë, me emrin kushtetues Republika e Maqedonisë.'

# ↑ Министерство за надворешни работи на Грција 'Albania has recognized and respects the constitutional name of the Republic of Macedonia in its bilateral relations with that country and with its representative institutions.'

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

France and Macedonia signed an official bilateral document under our constitutional name.

Could this be the first step towards name recognition?

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    France and Macedonia signed an official bilateral document under our constitutional name.
                    Enough of the bull_lajna about "our constitutional name", Prolet!!!

How can it be that Macedonia is the only country that is deemed (by Traitors, their puppets and those parroting in their footsteps out of ignorance.) to have a "Constitutional" name and not a state name like every other state?

Why do you insist on using this anti-Macedonian terminology when most regular MTO users do not or have stopped using it?

If you want to discuss this further, I suggest using the following thread already dealing with the this topic: A Google search for terms "Constitutional name" only relates to Macedonia?

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Indigen, Macedonia and France signed a bilateral document under the name Republic of Macedonia dont you believe that this is a great step forward towards name recognition? France is a permanent UN member with the right to veto, this is extremely important as they are a very big fish to get.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Prolet, the issue that Indigen (and the rest of us) has is with your use of government-terminology that no other state in the world uses. Nobody refers to the name of their country as the "constitutional name", especially not with a 'constitution' like ours, nobody cheapens themselves in that way, whereby our legitimacy rests with a simple document (constitution) as opposed to resting with the will of the people and reality of the situation. The same 'constitution' is the one that has been revised in a way to restrict the Macedonians from advancing their nation and furthering their cause. That same 'constitution' says we can't talk about our people in neighbouring states.

This has already been explained to you about a billion times, how about you conform to normality at least for this, rather than toe the government line like you usually do?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

SOM, Im happy that the French have finally used Republic of Macedonia in an official Bilateral document which was signed by both parties in two different languages (Macedonian and French) perhaps you can add your opinion to that.

As for the term Constitutional Name dont take no offense to it, perhaps we can use Biblical name or Ancient name if it makes you feel any better? This is a massive achievement because we were so skeptical with the French recognizing our name to the point of them even putting a veto in the UN, now it seems we can believe again as France is an extremely important country if they were to formally recognize our name the Greeks wouldn't have a leg to stand on anymore.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                            As for the term Constitutional Name dont take no offense to it, perhaps we can use Biblical name or Ancient name if it makes you feel any better?
                            I apologise Prolet, but among your more idiotic statements, this one has to take the cake thus far.

I do take offense to it, so do most Macedonians, and nearly all Macedonians at the MTO. Clearly, you will continue to keep using it, for no other reason, other than the fact that you like behaving like an idiot. Keep it up, I will award you the honorary title of 'MTO Jester'.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

SOM, Why are you so upset about this? This is a major victory for us and i explained the details clearly, i simply asked your opinion about this major diplomatic victory yet you keep focusing on the constitutional name terminology.

Let me ask you the question again just so we avoid any confusion...

What is your opinion on our Government for the very first time signing an official bilateral document with France which is signed under the name Republic of Macedonia and not fyrom?? Surly this is great news for our people as it limits Greece from manipulating the rest of the world or even the threat of a UN veto should there be a vote for a new resolution.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Macedonia and France have relations, good, the French call us by our state name, great.

Why are you avoiding what everybody else is writing to you, and responding to non-existent questions?

Why are you being a tikva and using stupid terminology created by our government to 'reassure' the Macedonians of their apparent 'good-will'?

Why are you so insistent on using this stupid terminology?

Comment

Working...
                                X