Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

"Aussie tennis legend Todd Woodbridge, 51, suffers heart attack while exercising in home gym."

This news is about a week old now but it still amazes me how, in his response, Todd says he was really surprised that he suffered a heart attack considering his above-average fitness levels, healthy lifestyle and healthy diet. He stressed the importance of getting regular heart checks to people over 50 or nearing 50. Apparently his brothers died quite early in life because of heart failures in their 50's.

I wonder if it crossed his mind that there could be another possible reason for his heart attack. Or would that be blasphemous against the science which we all should be following without question.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
      "Aussie tennis legend Todd Woodbridge, 51, suffers heart attack while exercising in home gym."

This news is about a week old now but it still amazes me how, in his response, Todd says he was really surprised that he suffered a heart attack considering his above-average fitness levels, healthy lifestyle and healthy diet. He stressed the importance of getting regular heart checks to people over 50 or nearing 50. Apparently his brothers died quite early in life because of heart failures in their 50's.

I wonder if it crossed his mind that there could be another possible reason for his heart attack. Or would that be blasphemous against the science which we all should be following without question.
      I saw this story somewhere in the media and it referred to Woodbridge's high cholesterol levels which may have been the contributing factor to his heart issue.

I've been told that bad cholesterol levels are more influenced by genetics than they are due to lifestyle for many people, in other words even if you are eating well and exercising frequently it may still be difficult to control cholesterol.

The other point which ties into the genetic link is about his brothers having heart issues in their 50's, this is apparently the age at which many genetic disorders begin to manifest.

I'm definitely not defending the vaccines but I think this example might have nothing to do with the vaccine.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Bad cholesterol is another myth right up there with the covid rubbish. Look up fractional LDL testing then you will begin to understand how it is all about inflammation and bodily responses to it. Oxidised LDL is problematic. Having (un)oxidised LDL is perfect and your body will make as much as it needs of it with the right diet.

I'd say the vaccine encourages this kind of bodily response. But a high carb diet wouldn't help either.

When you think of selling a few covid jabs, imagine signing someone up for 40 years of cholesterol reducing tablets. Possibly a greater scam than the covid jabs.

Just for fun, do your own survey and see who is losing their mind in a demented way after years of taking statins. Pure evil .... I could go on
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Lab in Boston Made What Could Be A Super-Killer SARS-COV-2
          Extreme Danger: This is Gain-of-Function Research on Steroids

Dr. Byram W. Bridle
          Oct 18

I was in shock when a couple of my colleagues directed me to a pre-print article that was posted online on Friday October 14, 2022. Pre-prints are scientific papers that have not yet undergone peer review and they have not been published in a journal. In this case, these nuances are moot. What is far more important is the product that has been described, along with the disclosure of the recipe to make it.
          You can find the pre-print article at this link.
          The recently identified, globally predominant SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant (BA.1) is highly transmissible, even in fully vaccinated individuals, and causes attenuated disease compared with other major viral variants recognized to date[1][1]–[7][2]. The Omicron spike (S) protein, with an unusually large number of mutations, is considered the major driver of these phenotypes[3][3],[8][4]. We generated chimeric recombinant SARS-CoV-2 encoding the S gene of Omicron in the backbone of an ancestral SARS-CoV-2 isolate and compared this virus with the naturally circulating Omicron variant. The Omicron S-bearing virus robustly escapes vaccine-induced humoral immunity, mainly due to mutations in the receptor-binding motif (RBM), yet unlike naturally occurring Omicron, efficiently replicates in cell lines and primary-like distal lung cells. In K18-hACE2 mice, while Omicron causes mild, non-fatal infection, the Omicron S-carrying virus inflicts severe disease with a mortality rate of 80%. This indicates that while the vaccine escape of Omicron is defined by mutations in S, major determinants of viral pathogenicity reside outside of S. ### Competing Interest Statement The authors have declared no competing interest. [1]: #ref-1 [2]: #ref-7 [3]: #ref-3 [4]: #ref-8

Here is the full citation:
          Title: “Role of spike in the pathogenic and antigenic behavior of SARS-CoV-2 BA.1 Omicron”
          Authors: Da-Yuan Chen, Devin Kenney, Chue Vin Chin, Alexander H. Tavares, Nazimuddin Khan, Hasahn L. Conway, GuanQun Liu, Manish C. Choudhary, Hans P. Gertje, Aoife K. O’Connell, Darrell N. Kotton, Alexandra Herrmann, Armin Ensser, John H. Connor, Markus Bosmann, Jonathan Z. Li, Michaela U. Gack, Susan C. Baker, Robert N. Kirchdoerfer, Yachana Kataria, Nicholas A. Crossland, Florian Douam, Mohsan Saeed
          bioRxiv 2022.10.13.512134
          doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.10.13.512134
          COVID Chronicles is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

The Purported Intent of the Research
          The bulk of the research, and the most dangerous aspects, were conducted at Boston University in Massachusetts, USA. In a nutshell, the authors made a ‘chimeric’ version of the severe acute respiratory syndrome-coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2), which is the causative agent of the coronavirus disease that was first identified in 2019 (COVID-19). A chimera is a combination of two different biological entities. For example, my academic institution’s mascot is a gryphon, which is a combination of a lion and an eagle…

In the case of the paper in question, they made a SARS-CoV-2 that was part Omicron variant (the spike protein) and part ‘ancestral’ variant (meaning it was a variant from earlier in the declared pandemic). Apparently, they were trying to figure out what role the spike protein has played in the ability of the Omicron variant to escape the far-from-sterilizing COVID-19 jab-induced immune responses, as well as its role in pathogenicity (how the virus causes disease).
          Here it is in the authors’ words:

“We generated chimeric recombinant SARS-CoV-2 encoding the S gene of Omicron in the backbone of an ancestral SARS-CoV-2 isolate and compared this virus with the naturally circulating Omicron variant.”

I don’t care what the hypothesis of the study was. The results are nightmarish.

To the Point: A Super-Deadly SARS-CoV-2 was Engineered
          When the chimeric SARS-CoV-2 was tested in mice that express the same high-affinity viral entry receptor that people do, the authors dropped this bombshell…

“…while Omicron causes mild, non-fatal infection, the Omicron S-carrying virus inflicts severe disease with a mortality rate of 80%.”
          Yes, you read that correctly. The 23 scientists that conducted this research took a SARS-CoV-2 that is no more dangerous than the annual flu for people under 40 years of age and turned it into a virus that can kill 80% of its hosts!!!!!

To put this into perspective, nightmarish movies have been made about the horrors of outbreaks of Ebola virus, which has an average case fatality rate of 50% (as per the World Health Organization; WHO). Infamous signs of hemorrhagic fever in some people include bleeding from the eyes and other orfices.

The WHO has also reported an average case fatality rate of 50% for the deadly Marburg virus.
          So, 23 scientists in the USA now have a virus in their hands that could be much more deadly than the Ebola and Marburg viruses.

Take some time to think about this.
          This is appalling.

This is a classic example of gain-of-function research.
          It was gain-of-function research that resulted in SARS-CoV-2 in the first place. People like U.S. senator and physician Rand Paul have essentially proved this fact. Notably, while squirming under Senator Paul’s questioning, Anthony Fauci repeatedly denied ever funding gain-of-function research, let alone with respect to SARS-CoV-2. With this in mind, note one of the key sources of funding for this current research that has generated a super-deadly SARS-CoV-2; as disclosed by the authors…

“National Institutes of Health, NIAID grants R01 AI159945 (to SB and MS) and R37 AI087846 (to MUG)”
          NIAID is the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, of which Anthony Fauci is the director! I am keen to see if Fauci will still declare under oath that his agency has never funded gain-of-function research related to SARS-CoV-2.

Why The ‘Monster’ SARS-CoV-2 Is Much More Dangerous
          In most people, the Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2 typically causes only mild COVID-19, if any disease at all. This is in large part due to it being limited to infecting only the upper airways. In contrast, earlier versions of SARS-CoV-2 could infect the lower airways in some people where it could cause severe pneumonia in high-risk individuals; a demographic that has been well-defined for most of the declared pandemic.

Some scientists have been forewarning for quite some time that if a variant of SARS-CoV-2 were to emerge that had the infectivity and immunoevasive properties of Omicron, but could get deep into the lungs like earlier variants, the results could be deadly. With this in mind, here is what the authors of the pre-print article had to say about their virus…

“…unlike naturally occurring Omicron, [the chimeric SARS-CoV-2] efficiently replicates in cell lines and primary-like distal lung cells.”
          …translation: the chimeric SARS-CoV-2 has the potential to cause infections deep in the lungs, where severe pneumonia would be the expected outcome. Indeed, in the mice that were killed, the virus seemed to preferentially infect the lower airways.

We may have been on our way to naturally selecting such a variant of SARS-CoV-2 through the completely inappropriate global use of COVID-19 inoculations that apply a non-lethal selective pressure. Twenty-three American scientists have inadvertently provided the proof-of-principle that emergence of a potentially deadly SARS-CoV-2 is possible. The problem is, this virus is no longer theoretical. Nor is it a potential future concern. It exists now; in laboratories in Boston.
          It Gets Worse: Providing a Recipe for a Super-Pathogen

A good scientific paper should be written in such a way that other scientists in the respective field(s) of expertise could repeat the experiments to determine whether or not the results can be replicated. I am a viral immunologist and I reviewed the materials and methods section. I am confident that my research team could use this information to make the same chimeric virus. My team would never do this. However, I cannot speak to the morality of potential bioterrorists who could just as easily replicate the work should they have access to basic laboratory facilities.

In essence, the 23 authors of this paper have provided a recipe for a potent bioterrorism agent. It is in the public domain and can no longer be eliminated from cyberspace.

Remarkably, It Gets Even Worse
          The naturally occurring SARS-CoV-2 is what is known as a ‘containment level-3 (CL-3) pathogen’ (Americans would call it a ‘biological safety level-3 pathogen’). This means that research with this virus must be conducted in a CL-3 facility. Such facilities have sufficient biosecurity to keep a CL-3 pathogen contained. A major potential problem with gain-of-function research is that it can amplify the danger and/or infectivity of a pathogen. This is exactly what happened in the current case.

In short, the research project started with a non-lethal SARS-CoV-2. What emerged is a virus with the potential to be a super-killer. This means that the 23 authors of the article ended up with a CL-4 pathogen housed in a CL-3 facility. The latter type of facility is not designed to contain a CL-4 pathogen!

This is an excerpt from the materials and methods section of the paper…

“All procedures were performed in a biosafety level 3 (BSL3) facility at the National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories of the Boston University”

Here is how the United States Centers for Disease Control describe pathogens that must only be handled within CL-4 facilities…
          “The microbes in a BSL-4 lab are dangerous and exotic, posing a high risk of aerosol-transmitted infections. Infections caused by these microbes are frequently fatal and without treatment or vaccines. Two examples of microbes worked with in a BSL-4 laboratory include Ebola and Marburg viruses.”
          • Can SARS-CoV-2 be transmitted via aerosols? Yes
          • Is the chimeric SARS-CoV-2 frequently fatal? Yes, 80% of the time
          • Do effective treatments exist? The most effective ones have been outlawed
          • Do effective vaccines exist? No. Laughable vaccine-wannabes exist, though.
          • Is chimeric SARS-CoV-2 as dangerous as Ebola/Marburg viruses? Likely more so

So, should the chimeric SARS-CoV-2 have only been handled in a CL-4 facility. Yes, but, “All procedures were performed in a biosafety level 3 facility”.

If this virus were to get released into the public, it could result in a global catastrophe. Although this virus was not evaluated in humans, pre-clinical studies are used to try to predict what would happen in people. There is the theoretical potential for the virus to be less or equally deadly in people as compared to mice. However, for all we know, the virus could be even more deadly in people than it was in mice!

Action Must Be Taken Immediately: Reckless Science Must Be Stopped
          1. Gain-of-function research with pathogens should be outlawed around the globe. Highly infectious viruses have no respect for borders.
          2. Chimeric SARS-CoV-2, a CL-4 pathogen, was handled under CL-3 conditions. All stocks of this virus should be destroyed as soon as possible. All people who worked with this virus and their contacts should be tested via sequencing to determine if there is any evidence of this virus having been released.
          3. Agencies like Fauci’s NIAID should be investigated and questioned as to why they are actively funding gain-of-function research with SARS-CoV-2, which was itself the result of gain-of-function research. The fear-mongered over-reaction to the original version of their virus massively disrupted the global population. Continuing to manipulate this virus should be investigated as potential criminal behaviour.
          4. The twenty three scientists who engineered the far more dangerous SARS-CoV-2, as well as Boston University, should be investigated and their research sanctioned. They have demonstrated grossly reckless scientific behaviour.
          5. Unfortunately, not much can be done about the fact that a recipe for a super-deadly SARS-CoV-2 is now in the hands of any interested bioterrorists who have read or will read the pre-print article.
          Gain-of-function research does not represent the only option to study pathogenicity and infectivity of a pathogen. Even if questions arise that cannot be definitively answered in the absence of gain-of-function research, those would be questions that should be left unanswered. The risk exceeds any benefit. Science should not be practiced completely unfettered.
          Evil bastards. Funded by Fauci no less.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Oh look, the government is budgeting for vaccine injury payouts:

Payouts for Covid-19 vaccine injuries are set to explode more than 80-fold to nearly $77 million by July next year, Tuesday’s budget papers reveal.

Covid vaccine injury payouts explode to $77 million, budget reveals
            Payouts for Covid vaccine injuries are set to explode by more than 80 times to nearly $77 million, budget papers reveal.

Payouts for Covid-19 vaccine injuries are set to explode more than 80-fold to nearly $77 million by July next year, Tuesday’s budget papers reveal.

The figure was quietly buried in the Services Australia portfolio budget statement, in a table detailing third-party payments from the agency “on behalf of other entities”.

Services Australia administers the scheme for the Health Department.

The table reveals that in 2021-22, the Covid vaccine claims scheme paid out just $937,000 — which would work out to about 47 people if they each received the maximum tier-one amount of $20,000.

But in 2022-23, that amount is estimated to blow out to $76.9 million, equating to 3845 tier-one claims.

A spokesman for Services Australia was unable to provide any further detail on the payouts, such as the number or size of claims.

The compensation scheme, which is currently scheduled to end on April 17, 2024, allows Australians to claim up to $20,000 for medical costs, lost wages or other expenses if they suffer an adverse reaction to a Covid vaccine.

But potential applicants and legal experts have criticised it as overly complex and difficult to access, since a medical professional is required to sign off on documentation linking the reaction to the vaccine, and only a small number of officially recognised side effects such as myocarditis are covered.

Figures released earlier this month showed out of 2987 people to apply for compensation, only 59 were successful, with experts describing the rate of payouts as “absolutely pitiful”.

“With all of the hoops you’ve got to jump through, and the paperwork you’ve got to do and the medical support you’ve got to find with evidence, you’d be thinking, ‘Is it even really worth it?’” said Shine Lawyers head of medical negligence Clare Eves.

“It’s probably a lot more hassle and stress for somebody than the benefit of the other end.”

People who have suffered an eligible clinical condition or injury and can claim losses of between $1000 and $19,999 under tier one.

Tier two covers those who suffered injury or loss over $20,000.

Tier three covers vaccine recipients who died if the vaccine was proved to have caused or materially contributed to the death, and can include funeral costs.

According to the Therapeutic Goods Administration, there have been 136,523 total adverse event reports out of more than 63.8 million Covid vaccine doses as of October 16, 2022, a rate of 0.2 per cent.

The TGA has identified 14 reports where the cause of death was linked to vaccination from 939 reports received and reviewed, including one related to myocarditis after Moderna.

“Vaccination against Covid-19 is the most effective way to reduce deaths and severe illness from infection,” the TGA says.

“The protective benefits of vaccination far outweigh the potential risks.”
            And they tried to make it mandatory. Only fools would do that to themselves and their families. I hope they are more critical in the future.

Given the ignorant and fooled population were starting to bleat about insisting the unvaccinated pay for their own medical procedures, shouldn't the vaccinated pay for this extra tax?

Further, shouldn't there be a budget for suing the vaccine manufacturers?

To think some people believed the mainstream media back when they were being subsidised by the government. Pathetic and evil.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
              • Jan 2015

Ke platat i ke preplatat, monetary and otherwise...
              Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

ATAGI didn’t know about heightened risk of myocarditis in young men

The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) has revealed it did not know about the heightened risk of a heart condition called myocarditis from Covid vaccines until five months after they were approved for the public.

ATAGI didn’t know about heightened risk of myocarditis in young men until five months after Pfizer, Moderna approval

The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation has revealed it did not know of heart risks until five months after approving vaccines for use.

The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) has revealed it did not know about the heightened risk of a heart condition called myocarditis from Covid vaccines until five months after they were approved for the public.

An updated document published by the health authority in late September has attracted serious attention this month — as it showed the side-effect was unknown to the group until May 2021.

The vaccine was provisionally approved for use on 25 January, 2021 – almost five months prior.

The revelation raises questions over Australia’s vaccine mandates considering the risks associated with both Moderna and Pfizer jabs – which were highlighted by the health body.

“A small increased risk of myocarditis and/or pericarditis has been observed in people following vaccination with an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) compared with unvaccinated people,” the fact sheet read.

The dossier points out the risk of heart issues in young males is higher with Moderna than with Pfizer.

“Pericarditis and myocarditis after Covid-19 vaccines have been mostly reported in males under 40 years of age, and mostly after the second dose,” it read.

“However, these conditions do occur in both females and males, at any age, and after any dose, including a third or fourth dose.

“The recommended interval of eight weeks between dose one and dose two of an mRNA vaccine may reduce the risk of these conditions, compared with a shorter interval.”

ATAGI now says it is “uncertain” whether the risk of myocarditis following Covid-19 infection remains higher than the risk following vaccination in the male 16-40 age group.

However, it told news.com.au the threat of the virus continues to outweigh any risk that comes with mRNA vaccines in the younger population.

The AstraZeneca vaccine is also associated with an increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis, however ATAGI says the risk “appears” lower than with Moderna or Pfizer.

A study from the Kaiser Permanente Northern California and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported the risk of myocarditis or pericarditis was about one in 6700 in 12 to 15-year-old boys following a second vaccine dose.

ATAGI says it still encourages booster shots for young people despite data indicating heart issues will more commonly arise after each successive jab.

In 16 and 17-year-olds, the risk was about one-in-8000 after the second dose and one-in-6000 after the first booster.

ATAGI now says it did not know about the heightened risk of myocarditis from the Pfizer vaccine until May 2021.

The vaccine was provisionally approved for use on 25 January, 2021 – almost five months prior.

In 2021, Covid-19 vaccinations were mandatory to enter public spaces and still continue to be a requirement for employment in a number of sectors.

Responding to an email from news.com.au, ATAGI said its role is to reduce severe disease and therefore “does not have a role in determining or commenting on vaccine mandates”.

ATAGI is still conducting regular reviews of “emerging evidence” from the most accelerated vaccination rollout in history.

However, the group maintains that the threat of the virus continues to outweigh the heightened heart risk that comes with mRNA vaccines in the younger population.

“ATAGI advise that myocarditis and pericarditis are rare adverse events associated with mRNA Covid-19 vaccines which occur more commonly among younger people aged 16-40,” a representative said in a statement.

“This advice is reached through regular review of emerging evidence and safety signals for all Covid-19 vaccine side effects including for myocarditis and pericarditis.

“Booster doses of Covid-19 vaccine are important to maintain protection and are recommended for males aged 16-40.”

In 2021, 22 (1.9 per cent) of Australia’s 1122 Covid deaths came from the 0-39 age group.

The median age at death was 79.1.

Official statistics say were there were 15 deaths “for which the information provided to the ABS indicated that Covid-19 vaccination was the underlying cause of death” in 2021.

This all comes as recent revelations have brought Australia’s pandemic response into question once again.

An admission from a Pfizer executive about the company’s knowledge about the vaccines’ effectiveness in stopping transmission – compounded with the ATAGI’s new response to increasing numbers of myocarditis in young people – have added fuel to the fire for those opposed to the government’s public health measures. 

Since their rollout, a number of organisations have attempted to raise alarm over potential adverse effects of the vaccines and the ethical conundrum that came from making them mandatory for some.

The Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency (PHMPT), a group of over 500 health professionals located across the globe, has spent months pushing for transparency from vaccine manufacturers and approval boards.

In December 2021, the non-profit demanded the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) release all of the data within Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine biological product file.

Some of the several side effects listed in the thousands of pages of released data included “heart palpitations”, “chest pain” and “irregular heartbeats”.

In email correspondence with news.com.au in February 2022, the Therapeutic Goods Administration refuted published adverse effects data obtained by the PHMPT, claiming it was “invalid”.

“The post-marketing experience report from Pfizer is an analysis of worldwide adverse event reports following Comirnaty,” a TGA spokesperson said.

“Simple review of the number and nature of adverse event reports in this document is not a valid method for assessing the safety of the vaccines.

“Reporting of an adverse event does not mean that it was caused by the vaccine. The event may be related to an underlying disease or some other factor such as past medical history or concomitant medication.”

A similar email thread initiated by Infectious Disease Ethics to ATAGI showed just one reply from a representative saying they believed the risk of myocarditis caused by Covid-19 outweighed that of the vaccine.

Professor of Epidemiology at the University of South Australia, Adrian Esterman, said it “might be safer” for higher risk groups to take Pfizer over Moderna and encouraged the younger population to get their boosters.

“I would probably still recommend a booster shot for men under 40,” he told news.com.au. “However, if they are concerned, they should discuss this with their GP. It also might be safer to go for Pfizer rather than Moderna, and to wait at least two months after their second dose.

“Those younger people who have only had two doses will by now have very little protection against serious illness due to waning immunity.”

As of October 12, a total of 63,807,197 vaccine doses had been administered in Australia.

A total of 95 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had their second dose.

A poll conducted by news.com.au on October 22, showed more than half of the 50,000 respondents regretted getting vaccinated, or were unvaccinated and happy with their decision.

Only 35 per cent out of more than 45,000 people said they were vaccinated and would make the same decision again.

The Australian Government’s Health website now states Australians “maintain the option to choose” to get vaccinated against Covid-19.
                They will blame the TGA, the TGA will blame them.

I have 3 clients who now have myocarditis as a result of the poison jabs. They are young and capable adults who will suffer for the rest of their (very possibly shorter) lives.

And the sheep bleat.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                  • Jan 2015

If the MSM are running with this, how much worse is the actual situation???

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                    If the MSM are running with this, how much worse is the actual situation???
                    Tip of the iceberg in my opinion. By releasing these snippets, they will be able to say "we told you so" later.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Tip of the iceberg in my opinion. By releasing these snippets, they will be able to say "we told you so" later.
                      The backlash will be so great, they will be praying for "we told you so". It's already happening.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

For the peasants who either still believe democracy exists or continue to yearn for communism. Take a look at this:

A voter analytics firm harvested data from millions of Americans’ cellphones during the 2020 COVID lockdowns + used data to assign phone users a “COVID-19 decree violation” score + “COVID-19 concern” score.

A voter analytics firm harvested data from millions of Americans’ cellphones during the 2020 COVID-19 lockdowns and used the data to assign phone users a “COVID-19 decree violation” score and a “COVID-19 concern” score, according to a whitepaper released by PredictWise, the firm that harvested the data.

When they inevitably link your digital currency (CBDC) to your "violation" score - get ready for the fireworks. Of course, it isn't just "violation scores" for Covid. It will be for everything, including the carbon impact of your weekly groceries. I hope all the people here will protest against this. I fear some may think it's a good thing .... like the poisonous jabs.

If you think those data breaches with Optus, Woolworths and Medibank Private have nothing to do with this, think again. Covid was about your digital identity and the government is salivating at the thought of controlling it and you entirely.

Let me know when you voted for this.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Karposh
                          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          For the peasants who either still believe democracy exists or continue to yearn for communism. Take a look at this:

A voter analytics firm harvested data from millions of Americans’ cellphones during the 2020 COVID lockdowns + used data to assign phone users a “COVID-19 decree violation” score + “COVID-19 concern” score.

A voter analytics firm harvested data from millions of Americans’ cellphones during the 2020 COVID-19 lockdowns and used the data to assign phone users a “COVID-19 decree violation” score and a “COVID-19 concern” score, according to a whitepaper released by PredictWise, the firm that harvested the data.

When they inevitably link your digital currency (CBDC) to your "violation" score - get ready for the fireworks. Of course, it isn't just "violation scores" for Covid. It will be for everything, including the carbon impact of your weekly groceries. I hope all the people here will protest against this. I fear some may think it's a good thing .... like the poisonous jabs.

If you think those data breaches with Optus, Woolworths and Medibank Private have nothing to do with this, think again. Covid was about your digital identity and the government is salivating at the thought of controlling it and you entirely.

Let me know when you voted for this.
                          If you said this only a couple of years ago Risto, you would have been ridiculed as a tin-hat wearing kook. But, what's really scary is that, even though we all saw how quickly our cherished rights were trampled on for the most trivial of reasons (a simple cold), most people have chosen to quickly forget as though nothing ever happened. There has still been no accountability for politicians and Jackboot coppers who dutifully obeyed their orders and terrorized people for not wearing a face nappy or making unapproved comments on Facebook. And, I have yet to hear people call for accountability for these grubs. It still amazes me how quickly people became accustomed to authoritarianism where compliance meant you were a good citizen and any dissent, or wrong thinking, was deemed dangerous and harmful. The carbon footprint score card is a reality that is coming very soon. You better believe it. You'll be paying on average $1000 a quarter per family for electricity and you'll love it cause you'll be saving the planet.

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

This will not be on the news.

We lost a cousin last night to the mRNA poison. She was about to start her nursing career and had her third shot last week. We had dinner last night with her and her boyfriend, by the time the wife and I got home, we got a call from her BF that she had collapsed in the car park behind the restaurant and died before the ambulance could get there.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                              This will not be on the news.

We lost a cousin last night to the mRNA poison. She was about to start her nursing career and had her third shot last week. We had dinner last night with her and her boyfriend, by the time the wife and I got home, we got a call from her BF that she had collapsed in the car park behind the restaurant and died before the ambulance could get there.
                              Fuck. I am sorry mate. This is both heartbreaking and infuriating.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                                If you said this only a couple of years ago Risto, you would have been ridiculed as a tin-hat wearing kook. But, what's really scary is that, even though we all saw how quickly our cherished rights were trampled on for the most trivial of reasons (a simple cold), most people have chosen to quickly forget as though nothing ever happened. There has still been no accountability for politicians and Jackboot coppers who dutifully obeyed their orders and terrorized people for not wearing a face nappy or making unapproved comments on Facebook. And, I have yet to hear people call for accountability for these grubs. It still amazes me how quickly people became accustomed to authoritarianism where compliance meant you were a good citizen and any dissent, or wrong thinking, was deemed dangerous and harmful. The carbon footprint score card is a reality that is coming very soon. You better believe it. You'll be paying on average $1000 a quarter per family for electricity and you'll love it cause you'll be saving the planet.
                                I have come to the conclusion that most people are just zombified shells of whatever they once were. They are so immersed in their lives that they accept whatever shit is heaped on them. This death by a thousand cuts sees humanity losing the battle.

I am grateful for covid. I have never questioned anything as much as I do nowadays. Curiously, the trust I once had in other people and my government has now been replaced solely with the trust I have in myself. There is no need for a tin-foil hat, we need armour for our heads more than tin-foil. They have come for each and every one of us. And so many people just accepted it.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X