Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

so agamoi what right have you got to simply go over to macedonia & take it or occupy it with illegal means.Yo are in denial that 1913 ever took place you are afraid of admitting that macedonia was ever invaded.Try the words partioned .One minute macedonians exist then the next presto it's the greek masquearading as a macedonian.Give me a break you guys survive on fakery of the highest order its called self delusion about the past which you dwell & present fakery.You only have to look to a drab future as your chances aren't very good as most people recognize rom by her constitutional name.
    What has the name of a province got anything to do with the naming of a country.Nothing unless you are a pgheaded grk.Ah yes delusions of grandeur.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Agamoi Thytai
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Epirot View Post
      This does not give much credit to ascribe him as a Greek historical figure, does it? The figure of Alexander survive in the folk-consciousness of many people like Hebrew, Ethiopians, Arabs, Persians and even Indians. I recall in mind an excellent post made by Onur, which deals with the question we are speaking about:
      Read please all the posts before posting such senseless comments!I posted this as a reply to someone who said that "modern Greeks don't have any traditions and myths about Alexander the Great",not as a proof that Alexander was Greek.
      You mention some Byzantine historians who revived the name of Alexander and his Macedonians, but again this has no weight at all since Byzantines never celebrated any strong connection with ancient Hellenes.
      That's wrong.Though the majority of Byzantines self-identified as Romans,there are many examples of Byzantines who used the term Hellenes for self-identification too:

Anna Comnena wrote in early 12th century:

"But one of the Latins hit his helmet with his cross-bow. This cross-bow is a barbarian bow,quite unknown to the Hellenes."

"This man was such,briefly speaking,that no one resembled him in the land of the Romans,neither barbarian nor Hellene".

Laonicos Chalcocondyles,early 15th century:

This is how Aetolia was subjugated to king Murad:after these events,the Hellenes came to his court requesting a truce and a peace treaty was signed,according to whose terms the fortifications of Isthmus were to be demolished and they shouldn’t attempt any new attack.Thus Turahan was send to Peloponnesus and he pillaged the Venetian domains,demolished the Isthmus fortifications and enslaved some other villages he had captured. from the Venetians.Then,as he was leaving Peloponnesus,the Albanians of Peloponnesus gathered in the region called Davia,in the heart of the country,elected their own military commander and intended to secede from the Hellenes,in order to rout the army of Turahan.When Turahan was informed that the Albanians were marching to meet him in battle,he lined up his troops to fight,since he could not escape.And the Albanians,drawn up in battle array too,advanced and when the fight began,not being able to sustain the Turkish attack,started to flee.Here upon Turahan went out pursuing them and killed a great many during the pursuit,and those he captured alive,about 800,killed them all on the spot,made a pyramide with their heads and left.

Patriarch of Constantinople Gregorios III from Cyprus (13th century) :
      This detailed study guide includes chapter summaries and analysis, important themes, significant quotes, and more - everything you need to ace your essay or test on Gregory of Cyprus!

He wrote in his autobiography:

"The home of the author of that book is the island of Cyprus.His fathers and the fathers of his fathers and all his ancestral line formerly held their country living wealthy,untill the Hellenic population of that region was enslaved by barbarian Italians"

All educated Byzantines were conscious of their Hellenic heritage and that's why they studied the works of classic ancient Greek authors:

Not to say about people of 'Greece' in the time of revolutionary wars who got no clue about most prominent historical figures of ancient Greece:
      Some didn't have indeed any clue but some had,like those below.So what?

Furthermore, Koumas knew perfectly what were the Klephtes:

"A Romaic grammar: accompanied by a chrestomathy, with a vocabulary"---Evangelinus Apostolides Sophocles
      I wonder what have the Klephtes to do with our topic,though it's a good chance to expose your ignorance.Why didn't you show the WHOLE PAGE,so that we see what exactly Koumas meant and who were those Klephtes?Here you are:

"4.When the summer passed and the Klephtes returned to Albania or were hiden in the mountains,then Turkish troops appeared to punish them.But instead they punished their victims".
      "5.MANY MOUNTAINOUS GREEKS,dwelling in Olympus,Ossa,Pelion,Oite and other mountains,who guarded with weapons their homes from the Klephtes,started to demand from the more peaceful compatriots wages for their task.If they were not paid,THEY IMITATED THE EXAMPLE OF THE ALBANIANS and became robbers too.THOSE WERE THE KLEPHTES OF GREECE that are praised in many folksongs,who appeared long ago."
      "6.The rulers,in order to relieve themselves of the concern to pursuing those Albanians and Greek Klephtes,decided to offer them yearly wages to guard the country from the plundering of other Klephtes.Thus the leaders of those bands were appointed to various regions of the country.Every leader was guarding with his band his own region,so that no other Klephtes appear and no one gives them bread."
      "7.The GREEK KLEPHTES,since this task was assigned to them,changed their name to something more euphemistic.They were all together called armatoloi (literally "the armed ones");their leader,kapetanios;his men,palikaria;and his adjutant,protopalikaro,and was elected by the palikaria after the death of the kapetanios as his succesor,if he was chuldless or his son was still too young to beacome kapetanios.The regions under their jurisdiction were called kapetanata or protata."
      To sum it up, modern Greeks have not a single memory in respect with Alexander the Great and ancient Macedonian heritage. It's true that Alexander was misused by your infamous Colonels, to fit to their military adventures. Peter Green witnessed that:
      To sum it up,Peter Green clearly wrote that "Alexander is the only figure from antiquity that has survived in medieval and modern Greek consciousness is Alexander the Great",either you like it or not.All the rest is wishful thinking...
      A great Greek hero to be idolized by young recruits, who probably were homosexuals...hahahahahahaha
      Many prominent psychologists say that most homos usually accuse without any apparent reason other people of homosexuallity,in order to redeem their oppressed alter ego.Wise people those psychologists,I say...
      Deep rooted? hahahah Never mind! Actually you're confusing present with the past, are not you? I mean the nationalistic campaigns promoted by Greece after the emerging of Macedonia, as an independent state. In this hysteric campaign, there were produced T-shirts with Alexander, Taxi companies bore the name of Alexander...Your hysteria meets no limits as you named the airport of Kavala as Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Καβάλας «Μέγας Αλέξανδρος»

Kozani as Κρατικός Αερολιμένας Κοζάνης "Φίλιππος

Kastoria as Aristotelis airport:

So I would admit frankly your assertion that Alexander the Great is deep rooted in Greece, only if you are referring to the present state of things.
      I don't give a shit about what you admit,you are a huge nothing.If Peter Green,who is an anti-Greek like you too,but by far more famous and recognizable person confirms my view,why should I bother with the view of a nothing?
      Do you know how many place-names and local traditions are throughout Asia in regards with Alexander the Great? If the locals of Kavala called this city as 'city of Bucephalus'...then what's your point?
      My point is that this is another proof that Alexander was always a very popular figure in Greek folk tradition,nothing more nothing less
      Pierre Bellon did not say anything about the ethnic background of the city at that time. Ok, let for the sake of argument admit for a second that Kavalla was greek, and its inhabitants cherished memory about ancient Macedonia.
      He said that the Turcs after the war in Hungary brought with them Jews from Buda,Pest and Albaregal and settled them in Kavala and Serres and now there are around 500 Jews amongst the Greeks and the Turks:

But your beloved E. Abbot pointed out that even the Turks of Macedonia have such a traditions...
      And by whom do you think those Turks on the coastline of the Strymonic Gulf were taught these traditions?Not to note that most Turks in all Macedonia were actually descending from converted natives.
      "What high honour do the Macedonians deserve, who throughout nearly their whole lives are ceaselessly engaged in a struggle with the barbarians for the safety of the Greeks?"
      Polybius, Histories, 9.35

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

[QUOTE=Agamoi Thytai;107625]
        Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        Agamoi
        Here's a snippet from one of your own posts which you'll probably fail to see the irony in, have a read and tell me if you find anything ironic in this text:-

Elaborate please,I can't see anything ironic.If you mean the difference between modern and ancient names,curent inhabitants e.t.c,well he could refer to some people like Arabs and Turks that now dwel in most lands that Alexander conquered while they were not around in Alexander's time.And if you find ironic the phrase "printed for firts time now",this was definitely not the first modern Greek book about Alexander.I know there was an edition from 1804,"Diegesis Alexandrou tou Makedonos" (Story of Alexander the Macedonian",which was actually Pseudo-Callistheenes' History of Alexander in some form of modern Greek),though such "histories of Alexander" were very popular all over the Greek world for many centuries earlier,as G.Abbott wrote:

For example,there was printed in Venice in 1603 a book called "O Aλέξανδρος ο Μακεδών" (Alexander the Macedonian) :

The author of that book appeared to be a certain Dimitrios Zinos,who stated in the preface though that he actually had reedited a story that was first written in 1529 and later edited by some unknown person in Zakynthos,where he found the old manuscript.

"This booklet was printed in Venice
        the one who printed it had great aspirations
        to find the exploits and deeds of Alexander
        and how he met death at the hands of Cassander..."

It is evident in this verses of Dimitrios Zinos in the preface that he reflects older popular beliefs of Byzantine time that attributed to Alexander the features of a Christian Saint,praising his prudence and his abstinence from flesh pleasures,speaking of his treatment of Darius' captured wife:

"Thus take and hold this story
        to see the exploits and Alexander's culture
        for he possessed bravery and prudence
        so see whether he was a prudent and just man
        because he had captured Darius' wife
        but didn't commit adultery,like the sinners do
        even though he was young and powerfull..."

"Years after the new redemption of mankind
        Fifteen hundred and twentynine
        on the fifteenth of the month September
        through the effort and skill of Zinos Dimitrios."
        http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...xmegzinos3.gif
        Agamoi
        Keep looking, it's so obvious a 5 year old can pick it up!
        PS: And thanks for reinforcing the irony you fail to see, let me know when you get it!
        Last edited by makedonche; 08-13-2011, 02:54 AM.
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Agamoi Thytai
          • Nov 2010

[QUOTE=makedonche;107651]
          Originally posted by Agamoi Thytai View Post

Agamoi
          Keep looking, it's so obvious a 5 year old can pick it up!
          PS: And thanks for reinforcing the irony you fail to see, let me know when you get it!
          Makedonche,I really don't have any clue what is the ironic part you are talking about.
          "What high honour do the Macedonians deserve, who throughout nearly their whole lives are ceaselessly engaged in a struggle with the barbarians for the safety of the Greeks?"
          Polybius, Histories, 9.35

Comment

• Epirot
            • Mar 2010

Read please all the posts before posting such senseless comments!I posted this as a reply to someone who said that "modern Greeks don't have any traditions and myths about Alexander the Great",not as a proof that Alexander was Greek
            The only one who's making senseless comments is you. Once dumb, always dumb! All of your cited accounts from XIX-th century does not change the prevalent view that modern 'Greeks' had no tradition about Alexander before the emergence of Megali Idea. If some romantic writers did mention Alexander the Great and his Macedonians, this cannot be considered either as tradition or knowledge about Macedonians:

3)Dionysios Pyrros the Thessalian,1818 and "Methodic Geography of the whole universe,on behalf of his friends and pupils and the Hellenic genus"

“She (Hellas) is today subjugated to the despotic rule of the Turk emperor,the so-called Sultan,who descends from the interior of great Asia,which was once utterly defeated by the Macedonian Alexander the Great”
            D. Pyrrhos neither considered Macedonians as Greeks nor Alexander as Greek. He just stated that Asiatics were defeated by Macedonian Alexander the Great. I am sorry!!!

That's wrong.Though the majority of Byzantines self-identified as Romans,there are many examples of Byzantines who used the term Hellenes for self-identification too:
            I'll give my response in any respective thread!

I wonder what have the Klephtes to do with our topic,though it's a good chance to expose your ignorance.Why didn't you show the WHOLE PAGE,so that we see what exactly Koumas meant and who were those Klephtes?
            You Serres cretin! Your evident mental disability does not allow to understand the essence of posts. Of course, the Klephtes have nothing to do in regard with thread...I quoted the famous leader of them, Nikotsaras to point out his totally ignorance on Achilles. This was the gigantic gap between population of Greece and ardent Phil-hellenes who imagined them as descendants of ancient Hellenes. As for the nationality of Klephtes, we can discuss in another thread.

Some didn't have indeed any clue but some had,like those below.So what?
            So what?? You even to dare to ask so...The fact that Greeks had no clue about ancient Greeks speaks volume on drastic changes occurred in Greece. This does not leave much room for claiming unbroken lineal continuation from antiquity till modern times, does it?

To sum it up,Peter Green clearly wrote that "Alexander is the only figure from antiquity that has survived in medieval and modern Greek consciousness is Alexander the Great",either you like it or not.All the rest is wishful thinking...
            Is that all you can say? Oh sorry, I forget that you are professional to pick up selectively some vague quotes and to omit from the rest of book, which clearly refute your fantasy. You would not be pleased if we examine a little further on your quoted books...

I guess that if Greek archeologists during their excavations find any fossilized dung of any ancient Macedonian, Greek politicians would consider it as amount of nationalist capital

2. The recovery of Macedonia formed an essential step in the implementation of the "Great Idea".

3. Karamanlis himself made extensive public funds available for further excavation...therefore he took a continuing personal interest on that project. I'd not be surprised if Karamanlis himself come here to break our balls by claiming Alexander as 'the representative of all Greeks'

And by whom do you think those Turks on the coastline of the Strymonic Gulf were taught these traditions?Not to note that most Turks in all Macedonia were actually descending from converted natives
            Give it a break! You think that only Greeks transmitted legends of Alexander to all people. By whom central Asiatic leaders were taught about their legends with Alexander? By Greeks hahhahaahah Your lame arguments does not hold any water

Many prominent psychologists say that most homos usually accuse without any apparent reason other people of homosexuallity,in order to redeem their oppressed alter ego.Wise people those psychologists,I say...
            Calm down you big fat! I did not accuse Greek homosexuals...I've just make known something that is evident.

Athens has a large number of LGBT associations and a developing gay village in the Gazi, Athens neighborhood. A gay pride event, the 'Athens Pride' (see below) and an international Gay and Lesbian film festival, the 'Outview', are held annually. There is an emerging gay scene in Thessaloniki with some gay/lesbian bars/clubs and several friendly mixed venues, and one LGBT organisation, organising public discussions.The gay scene in the island of Myconos and the lesbian scene in Eressos, Lesbos is famous internationally.
            It has been posted a long time ago in MacedonianTruth a photo of a Greek gay covered with a Greek flag to promote the Hellenism of Macedonia By the way, what are the possibilities of introducing gay societies in your hometown, Serres since the wave of homosexualism is covering all Greece?!

I don't give a shit about what you admit,you are a huge nothing.If Peter Green,who is an anti-Greek like you too,but by far more famous and recognizable person confirms my view,why should I bother with the view of a nothing
            If we have an instrument to detect the lies, then it would explode because you lie every time when you open your mouth. If you are not bother to the view of a nothing, then why so do you spent all of your time to obey as spay. It seem that you are not pleased with the humiliation you have gotten in MAKNEWS, are you?.
            Last edited by Epirot; 08-13-2011, 10:33 AM.
            IF OUR CHRONICLES DO NOT LIE, WE CALL OURSELVES AS EPIROTES!

Comment

• mango
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
              Yeah, they despised the Greeks so much that everything they did from worshipping our Gods, speaking our language, participate in our traditions and spreading our culture throughout the known world and having the era defined as "Hellenisitic" Age.

Too bad Albanians dont follow the same approach in ROM.
              Everybody in the Mediterranean world and elsewhere learned to speak Attic Greek and more/less worshiped, among others, the Olympic Gods (Macedonians worshiped also their own gods) and wanted to participate in Greek traditions (that was the fashion of the time). That is the reason Hellenistic means "Greekish" and not "Greek."

"Our"?!?! The modern Greek nation is made of Albanians, Vlachs, Turks, Macedonians, Armenians, Jews, Romas etc (check with your grandparents which language they spoke at home) so, sorry, there is no "our."

Comment

• Voltron
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by mango View Post
                Everybody in the Mediterranean world and elsewhere learned to speak Attic Greek and more/less worshiped, among others, the Olympic Gods (Macedonians worshiped also their own gods) and wanted to participate in Greek traditions (that was the fashion of the time). That is the reason Hellenistic means "Greekish" and not "Greek."

"Our"?!?! The modern Greek nation is made of Albanians, Vlachs, Turks, Macedonians, Armenians, Jews, Romas etc (check with your grandparents which language they spoke at home) so, sorry, there is no "our."
                Mango,you made a statement saying "despised". When someone despises something they do not imitate it. Not even for fashion.

Regarding our genetic makeup...If thats what we are. God only knows what your made up of. My Grandparents and Great Grandparents and Great Great Grandparents were Greek speakers. Sorry.

Comment

• El Bre
                  • Sep 2008

Regarding our genetic makeup...If thats what we are. God only knows what your made up of. My Grandparents and Great Grandparents and Great Great Grandparents were Greek speakers. Sorry.
                  What does a spoken language have to do with genetic make up?
                  Last edited by El Bre; 08-13-2011, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Orfej
                    • Mar 2010

[QUOTE=Agamoi Thytai;107625]
                    Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                    Elaborate please,I can't see anything ironic.
                    The irony is evident, yet your blindness can't see it. Let me help you. You said:

Dionysios Pyrros also wrote a history of Alexander the Great in 1845,with the following description on the preface:

"Life,deeds and exploits of the Macedonian Alexander the Great:composed out of the writings of ancient Hellene authors and interpreted in Neohellenic,with the ancient and the modern names of the cities and of their current inhabitants,with the addition of a map of Alexander's campaign.Printed for first time now,to the benefit of the studious Hellenes"

So he didn't wrote anything, he just combined the writings of ancient authors. And the year was 1845, the tide was turning and Greeks were slowly realizing that annexing Macedonia is a good idea for the prosperity of the Greek nation. So they reverted their old ideas of the Macedonians being conquerors of Greece. Now they've become 'the ones that united the Greeks against a common enemy'

And if you find ironic the phrase "printed for firts time now",this was definitely not the first modern Greek book about Alexander.I know there was an edition from 1804,"Diegesis Alexandrou tou Makedonos" (Story of Alexander the Macedonian",which was actually Pseudo-Callistheenes' History of Alexander in some form of modern Greek),though such "histories of Alexander" were very popular all over the Greek world for many centuries earlier,as G.Abbott wrote:

This was a reedited edition of Pseudo-Callisthenes book 'Alexander Romance' from the 3th century which has been the basis for all later versions. And if you didn't knew, besides Greek versions (with which you proudly parade) there were also French, Slavic,Latin,Syrian,Armenian,German, Arabic,English and other versions of the book.

For example,there was printed in Venice in 1603 a book called "O Aλέξανδρος ο Μακεδών" (Alexander the Macedonian) :

The author of that book appeared to be a certain Dimitrios Zinos,who stated in the preface though that he actually had reedited a story that was first written in 1529 and later edited by some unknown person in Zakynthos,where he found the old manuscript.

"This booklet was printed in Venice
                    the one who printed it had great aspirations
                    to find the exploits and deeds of Alexander
                    and how he met death at the hands of Cassander..."

It is evident in this verses of Dimitrios Zinos in the preface that he reflects older popular beliefs of Byzantine time that attributed to Alexander the features of a Christian Saint,praising his prudence and his abstinence from flesh pleasures,speaking of his treatment of Darius' captured wife:

"Thus take and hold this story
                    to see the exploits and Alexander's culture
                    for he possessed bravery and prudence
                    so see whether he was a prudent and just man
                    because he had captured Darius' wife
                    but didn't commit adultery,like the sinners do
                    even though he was young and powerfull..."

"Years after the new redemption of mankind
                    Fifteen hundred and twentynine
                    on the fifteenth of the month September
                    through the effort and skill of Zinos Dimitrios."
                    http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/o...xmegzinos3.gif
                    Again, this is nothing more then a version of Alexander's romance.

The Russians had their own version of the book.

"Alexandria Serbskaya", novel about A.the Great. 17 century. Alexander descends into the sea in a glass vessel

Here's another version:
                    The title of this book refers to the classic time and place for magic, witchcraft, and divination in Russia. The Bathhouse at Midnight, by one of the world's foremost experts on the subject, surveys all forms of magic, both learned and popular, in Russia from the fifth to the eighteenth century. While no book on the subject could be exhaustive, The Bathhouse at Midnight does describe and assess all the literary sources of magic, witchcraft, astrology, alchemy, and divination from Kiev Rus and Imperial Russia, and to some extent Ukraine and Belorussia. Where possible, Ryan identifies the sources of the texts (usually Greek, Arabic, or West European) and makes parallels to other cultures, ranging from classical antiquity to Finnic. He finds that Russia shares most of its magic and divination with the rest of Europe.Subjects covered include the Evil Eye, the Number of the Beast, omens, dreams, talismans and amulets, plants, gemstones, and other materials thought to possess magic properties. The first chapter gives a historical overview, and the final chapter summarizes the political, religious, and legal aspects of the history of magic in Russia. The author also provides translations of some key texts.The Bathhouse at Midnight will be invaluable for anyone&—student, teacher, or general reader&—with an interest in Russia, magic, or the occult. It is unique in its field and is set to become the definitive study of Russian magic.

Myths and legends about Alexander the Macedonian were scattered all around the world and as much was the memory of Alexander preserved in Greece, it was in other places too. Of course, you needed a little help from the Westerners to refresh your memory.

PS: Can you please answer my post regarding Korais? I'm still confused as of your thoughts!
                    Last edited by Orfej; 08-13-2011, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
                      What does a spoken language have to do with genetic make up?
                      Absolutely Nothing. ^ So what the heck is this Vlach,Albanian,Slav diatribe all about all the time ? We dont speak Vlach, nor Albanian nor Slav. So if we go along the lines of just genetics as Mango is suggesting we can only wonder what the Macedonians of ROM are today.

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

Orfej, Agamoi answered the inaccuracy involved in the title of this thread. If you guys dont like it thats fine. You keep coming up with all kinds of excuses, copouts, etc.
                        Fact of the matter is you should concentrate on what your intellectuals were saying about your ethnos a century or two ago. Oh wait, there is an excuse for that as well.

Comment

• mango
                          • Feb 2010

Mango,you made a statement saying "despised". When someone despises something they do not imitate it. Not even for fashion.

Not so. Modern Greeks mostly despise America yet they dress in blue jeans, drink Coke, eat at McDonalds and adore Hollywood.

As far as you and your grandparents are concerned, I have no reason to doubt your words but you obviously constitute a tiny minority.

Comment

• Voltron
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Mango, im not the minority. Im the majority. Where do you think we learned our language from ? Church lessons ? Seriously man.

A better example is the Taliban. They despise the west and look how they live.
                            Greeks do not despise America, that is a completely false.

Comment

• El Bre
                              • Sep 2008

Absolutely Nothing. ^ So what the heck is this Vlach,Albanian,Slav diatribe all about all the time ? We dont speak Vlach, nor Albanian nor Slav. So if we go along the lines of just genetics as Mango is suggesting we can only wonder what the Macedonians of ROM are today.
                              Exactly, so, we can agree that just because you were told that your family has been speaking Greek for a few generations, doesn't necessarily mean that your first ancestor was expelled from the anal cavity of Socrates.

By the way. When did I say Macedonians were ethnically pure? We are the product of all the peoples who have inhabited or passed through the Balkan Pennisula over the past few thousand years.
                              Last edited by El Bre; 08-13-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Voltron, everyone knows the purest form of literal Greek is in the North of Greece. It does not contain dialects because they only recently learned it. If it makes you feel better, apparently some people say it was Zeus who taught them 80 years ago.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X