X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • walrus335
    Banned
    • May 2011

With that type of hate there will never be any peace between the Albanians and Macedonians. Judging by the posts of some members I highly doubt that you have ever encountered an Albanian and some of the stuff is just pure propaganda.

You guys act like Albanians invaded Macedonia which is false.. Albanians have been living in Macedonia for centuries upon centuries and don't give me the they came here from Kosovo line. They aren't some type of subhuman that wishes to harm any other ethnic group.

What's so bad about them wanting some rights? After all we all are humans.. What if Australia denied Macedonians the right to speak Macedonian? Macedonians in Albania enjoy the rights to speak their own language in schools, have signs in Macedonian, etc..

And whats up the wanting to ban me? I haven't posted anything negative and I don't even have 6 posts yet? geesh

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

And whats up the wanting to ban me? I haven't posted anything negative and I don't even have 6 posts yet? geesh
      Maybe because we are smarter than you thought. And yes, you have posted EU bs on another thread. And arch has posted some bs on this thread and misinformation on another one.

I can spot trolls when they popup out of nowhere just to start arguments and then mislead.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by walrus335 View Post
        With that type of hate there will never be any peace between the Albanians and Macedonians. Judging by the posts of some members I highly doubt that you have ever encountered an Albanian and some of the stuff is just pure propaganda.

You guys act like Albanians invaded Macedonia which is false.. Albanians have been living in Macedonia for centuries upon centuries and don't give me the they came here from Kosovo line. They aren't some type of subhuman that wishes to harm any other ethnic group.

What's so bad about them wanting some rights? After all we all are humans.. What if Australia denied Macedonians the right to speak Macedonian? Macedonians in Albania enjoy the rights to speak their own language in schools, have signs in Macedonian, etc..

Hi Wally.
        Do you think any ethnic Albanians in Macedonia came from Kosovo in the last 20 years? How many in your opinion?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• walrus335
          Banned
          • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Hi Wally.
          Do you think any ethnic Albanians in Macedonia came from Kosovo in the last 20 years? How many in your opinion?
          Albanians from Kosova came in to seek refuge but all have left. None are remaining to answer your question.

Comment

• walrus335
            Banned
            • May 2011

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
            Maybe because we are smarter than you thought. And yes, you have posted EU bs on another thread. And arch has posted some bs on this thread and misinformation on another one.

I can spot trolls when they popup out of nowhere just to start arguments and then mislead.

LOL do you hunt trolls for a living?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Hey, I think I know you from the image (smiley) .. Bus Stop Gus?
              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Niko777
                • Oct 2010

Albanians from Kosova came in to seek refuge but all have left. None are remaining to answer your question.
                They have all left? Yea right! I have seen Albanians from Tetovo admit that today in 2011 20% of the city is made up of Kosovar refugees.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                  • Sep 2010

I spot trolls, the admin/mods ban them .

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Noone wants to deny Albanians their natural rights, but what they have now in Macedonia goes beyond that - they have special privelages that even Macedonians do not enjoy.

What Macedonians in Australia enjoy are their natural rights, not special privelages. That is the model that Macedonia needs to implement. All Macedonians citizens enjoying their natural rights, equality of opportunity and equality under the law.

There certainly are Albanians you have lived in Macedonia for a number of centuries, but there are also many who have arrived in the past 60 years and in particular in the last 20.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Does anyone know the numbers of kosovar refugees USa demanded Macedonia open her border to. I was it in the vicinity of 800,000 ? Australia by these posters pro shiptars should be allowing assylum seekers free reign and denomination of the country , members in parliament , signposting in their language , schools . Go to hell you Albanian degenerates and go to Albania . Your demands are unjustified . Live by the rules of the country you are in or get stuffed with your offpspring you ingrateful mob of heathens
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• walrus335
                        Banned
                        • May 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
                        Does anyone know the numbers of kosovar refugees USa demanded Macedonia open her border to. I was it in the vicinity of 800,000 ? Australia by these posters pro shiptars should be allowing assylum seekers free reign and denomination of the country , members in parliament , signposting in their language , schools . Go to hell you Albanian degenerates and go to Albania . Your demands are unjustified . Live by the rules of the country you are in or get stuffed with your offpspring you ingrateful mob of heathens

Someone piss in your cereal this morning?

First of all you probably have never been to Macedonia so I'm not going to take any input from you on the country..

Yea go blame the Albanians for the problem that exists in the country.. Everyone needs a scapegoat.

Comment

• walrus335
                          Banned
                          • May 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Noone wants to deny Albanians their natural rights, but what they have now in Macedonia goes beyond that - they have special privelages that even Macedonians do not enjoy.

What Macedonians in Australia enjoy are their natural rights, not special privelages. That is the model that Macedonia needs to implement. All Macedonians citizens enjoying their natural rights, equality of opportunity and equality under the law.

There certainly are Albanians you have lived in Macedonia for a number of centuries, but there are also many who have arrived in the past 60 years and in particular in the last 20.

And what is that? I'm dying to know.. What is this special rights that Albanians enjoy that others don't?

It seems like you put all the problems of the country on the Albanians..

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

If that is what it seems like to you, then you need to brush up on your english.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• walrus335
                              Banned
                              • May 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              If that is what it seems like to you, then you need to brush up on your english.
                              You need to brush up on your Macedonian

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

And what is that? I'm dying to know.. What is this special rights that Albanians enjoy that others don't?

It seems like you put all the problems of the country on the Albanians..
                                Well, for starters, they have a special veto power under the Framework Agreement. Effectively, that means that one Albanian vote is worth more than one Macedonian vote. Why do you think that is justified? Why should one citizen's vote hold greater weight than anothers? That is nothing more than a special privelage.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X