Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Čento
    • Mar 2012

Photos from the memorial of Gjoko Lazarevski in Leshok.

Vremeto pominuva, tagata ne zgasnuva, spomenot vecno ostanuva. Leshok tebe ne te zaborava,
    Vecna slava
    Gjoko

Gjoko's son, that his father had never seen before, raises the flag.

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.
    Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

The people in the picture certainly do not look like an arrogant ruling majority in Macedonia. The ethnic Albanians who murdered this Macedonian hero never had and will never have justification in their demands for rights when the Macedonian people continue to suffer in poverty of equal and/or greater magnitude than the ethnic Albanians of Macedonia.

May Gjoko never turn in his grave thinking about the Macedonians who have forgotten him or what he stood for.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• damian
        Banned
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        The people in the picture certainly do not look like an arrogant ruling majority in Macedonia. The ethnic Albanians who murdered this Macedonian hero never had and will never have justification in their demands for rights when the Macedonian people continue to suffer in poverty of equal and/or greater magnitude than the ethnic Albanians of Macedonia.

May Gjoko never turn in his grave thinking about the Macedonians who have forgotten him or what he stood for.
        shit these people were betrayed before the war even broke out do you think the Ohrid Agreements were the result of the fighting I doubt it

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

So many lives were lost for what?So that the albanians can keep claiming so called rights * their agreements on the rest of the macedonian people.It's a shame the rom govt has not learned from these heros like gjoko that you don't give in easily.Afterall we are the majority.We must learn that the shiptars hate us & do not respect us & want our land & that we should dissappear off the face of the map.
          Hey damian that is spot on the betrayal is before the war even began,they were allready conceding parliamentary & constututional priveleges.
          Yes the ohrid agreement was as a result of the fighting & supposedly the agreement was a way out but the shiptar gives nothing in return.The macedonians keep losing soveregnity untill poof they are no longer there.Talking about being disadvantaged it's all in favour of the albanians.
          Last edited by George S.; 07-30-2012, 08:29 PM. Reason: ed
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• damian
            Banned
            • Jun 2012

its all part of the globalist agenda what is happening whatever makes business go smoothly

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

they are asked to comprimise their identtity.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
              X