Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

TM that's a nice photo.In the old days there was heavy duty propaganda going on by both Bulgarian & Greece & other enemeies of Macedonia.People were spied upon & handed over for money to the turks.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• momce
      Banned
      • Oct 2012

this is so ridiculous no one in our village or area calls themselves bulgarians we refer to ourselves as nashi or brachtcko which is highly clanish..these are like people who know nothing about us

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

We should learn from the past as greeks betrayed us to the turks for money etc.Also betrayal by our own peoplerepeats itself throught history.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• momce
          Banned
          • Oct 2012

yes thats true..the pics are interesting what is the style of house there they look like vlach style konaki

Comment

• momce
            Banned
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            My goodness the hardness of these men!
            "The mouth of a Greek dog, child of the devil, as are all Greeks" .... interesting assessment of Greeks of the time.
            There is another nice one a Macedonian mother tells her son to take this bread and run to the mountains before they turn you into a greek

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

Посвета од приврзаници на национално-револуционерното движење на македонскиот народ за Даме Груев (1950)
              Dedication of supporters of national-revolutionary movement of the Macedonian people for Dame Gruev (1950)

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
              X