X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liberator of Makedonija
    • Apr 2014

"Never North" by Volk Makedonski of Melbourne. Filmed at the Sv. Prohor Pčinjski monastery in Donnybrook, Victoria.

From the 2021 full length album titled 'Dark Days Bright Nights' Never North - featuring Bizzy and Vera Trajkoska.Buy the track or whole album here https://c...
    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
      • Jul 2012

Next Time Band remake of the famous Macedonian folk song "Koga padna na Pirina". I believe I heard they are doing a whole album of remakes for these older folk songs before they return to creating their own music.

Band: Next Time Aranzman: Nikola MicevskiAvtor na pesna: Venko Temekjarov (google source)Video Produkcija:Melem Production 2022Rezija: Ognen ShapkovskiProduc...
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
        Next Time Band remake of the famous Macedonian folk song "Koga padna na Pirina". I believe I heard they are doing a whole album of remakes for these older folk songs before they return to creating their own music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aerfd9vSEcg
        That's actually a very good rendition of a classic song that all Macedonians should know. The cinematography is also top-notch. Really well done all round.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          That's actually a very good rendition of a classic song that all Macedonians should know. The cinematography is also top-notch. Really well done all round.
          Agreed great song and rendition. I am glad that these older songs are being revitalised with a modern version, at the same time it makes me listen to the original folk rendition even more too.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Apr 2014

Was not sure where else to put this.

A Hip-Hop track from a Macedonian in Aegean Macedonia (performed in Greek):

Album: Αυτόνομο (2022)Στίχοι, ερμηνεία: PNGΜουσική παραγωγή: Go PeΜίξη, mastering: Λόγος Απειλή @ I Am Hip Hop StudiosΣκηνοθεσία, μοντάζ: P.GogosPNGIG:https:...
            I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Next Time have finally dropped that album.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                Next Time have finally dropped that album.
                Indeed, playlist here for anyone interested https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0A-XaPQZgMxvJF

I have always liked the song "Vo Krusevo ogan gori/vo Krusevo gusta magla", I am happy that they have created their own rendition of it, I think its fantastic.
                Next Time-Vo Krusevo Gusta MaglaAlbum-Majka (2022)Aranzman: Nikola MicevskiStudio: XLStudioMomiroskiGajda,Zurla: Goce DimovskiAll Rights Reserved Next Time B...

Well done to the boys, they have definitely made certain songs like "Ja Izlezi Gjurgjo" gain a renewed level of popularity and attention. They were also performing "Koga padna na Pirina" at Zlatna Bubamara (link below) which is an awards show, so they have achieved their goal of remaking these older traditional songs with a modern twist and ensuring they become more mainstream in Macedonia.
                Next Time Band performed "Koga padna na Pirina" at Zlatna Bubamara Awards 2022Websitewww.nexttimeband.mkFacebookhttps://www.facebook.com/nexttimebandInstagra...
                Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 06-11-2022, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X