Greeks vowed in front of the Bible that they will loyally translate from Macedonian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnMKD
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
    I would like to make an request to our Greek speaking members to give us a full translation of the text. Is this viable?
    Thanks in advance.
    Hope this helps:

First part:
    Given in drachmas 4830
    No.1212._

In Florina and in my notary’s office, found in the Korytsas street, house of I.N. Louzis, today 3rd of March and day Tuesday of 1915, in front of the notary of Florina Vasilios P. Kouvelas, living in the same building, and the known to me witnesses, Greek citizens, capable and not exluded...

Second part:
    ...the interpreter from the Greek language to the Macedonian and to Turkish and vice versa is signed by all and by me, apart from the debtor who declared that illiterate. The contracting Sta*** Stoichev. The witnesses F. Keremitsis, Chr. Daniil. The interpreter Naoum Grivas. The notary Vasilios P. Kouvelas._
    For the copying.
    Florina, 6th March 1915
    The notary
    (signature)
    Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
      I would like to make an request to our Greek speaking members to give us a full translation of the text. Is this viable?
      Thanks in advance.
      There is already something in Macedonian already, here are few other notary papers including the one presented here:

Already posted on this forum.
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
        Hope this helps:

First part:
        Given in drachmas 4830
        No.1212._

In Florina and in my notary’s office, found in the Korytsas street, house of I.N. Louzis, today 3rd of March and day Tuesday of 1915, in front of the notary of Florina Vasilios P. Kouvelas, living in the same building, and the known to me witnesses, Greek citizens, capable and not exluded...

Second part:
        ...the interpreter from the Greek language to the Macedonian and to Turkish and vice versa is signed by all and by me, apart from the debtor who declared that illiterate. The contracting Sta*** Stoichev. The witnesses F. Keremitsis, Chr. Daniil. The interpreter Naoum Grivas. The notary Vasilios P. Kouvelas._
        For the copying.
        Florina, 6th March 1915
        The notary
        (signature)
        Thank you John.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• thessalo-niki
          Banned
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
          thessalo-niki did you have the same username on maknews, I cant ban people.
          My username was mca, but you will probably not remember me. Anyway, nice to see everybody's here.

Comment

Working...
          X