Bobby (Bobi) Andonov - Australia's Got Talent (Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Apparently Molly Mildrum invited Bobi and his brother and sister to meet Usher, how lucky are they.
    For those of you that don't know of Molly Mildrum he is big in the Music scene in Australia.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

The final is on tonight

Lets hope Bobi can win it!!
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        The final is on tonight

Lets hope Bobi can win it!!
        can i follow it somewhere on the inet ???
        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Mikail
          • Sep 2008

They showed this clip about him before the performance.

There was way too much expectation placed upon Bobby.

Here are the contestants and the performances

Latest news, email and search are just the beginning. Discover more every day.

To Vote

Call 1902 55 333 8 or
          SMS 'BOBBY' to 1997 7772
          (SMS Cost $0.55 incl GST).
          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

I think we should make a simillar thread with foreigners singing Macedonian songs in Macedonian.

You remember the Brazilian guy.. also the recently video of Norwegian kids etc.

YouTube - Sonce ne me gree/Сонце не ме грее
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

tell me whats the name of the tv station...i will figure it out whether i can find a possibility
              1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
              2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• I of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I personally think (as was the judges reactions) that he blew the song choice. Why a Christina Aguilera song for a Grand Final I'm at a loss, especially when one compares to his previous song choices (even the other songs on his youtube channel). But who knows maybe he will get enough votes.

Though if he doesn't win because of the song choice he can always call up his mate Usher , or just wait for a record company
                No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

The song selection was bad

Win or not he will have record deals very soon

Bobby and maybe 2 others are through were it counts outside of the TV competition

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

He did well, but it was not a soulful song. As a consequence, he gave up his best asset. Why would a kid sing about being stronger or whatever .... because he got to the next level on Call of Duty or something? A silly inappropriate choice. But he has talent and I am sure he will do something very good with it.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makalek
                      • Apr 2010

I found this article. There was also a poll about who should win Australia's Got Talent and so far there have been 71 votes and Andonov is leading with 30 votes or 42.25%.

Talent changes Bobby's future

BOBBY Andonov's life has already changed because of Australia's Got Talent.

Young fans have taken to camping outside Andonov's home in Williamstown since he first appeared on the Channel 7 show.

Music guru Ian "Molly" Meldrum flew him to Sydney to meet R'n'B sensation, Usher.

The 15-year-old singing heartthrob has been described as Australia's answer to current US pop sensation Justin Bieber.

"Sometimes I'll be in a singing class and there will be girls ringing the doorbell downstairs," Andonov said. "It has been interesting."

Andonov faces his toughest test tonight when he competes against seven other acts in the first of the talent show's grand finals.

Grand finalists include roller-skating troupe Rolling Entertainment, dance group Justice Crew and illusionist Adam Murby.

Other showbiz wannabes in the grand final are rock-opera singer Aimee Elizabeth and show-tune princess Brianna Bishop.

Two more grand finalists will be announced at the start of tonight's show, though Andonov is a favourite to win the competition and $250,000.

"Appearing on the show has given me the confidence to do even better now," Andonov said.

"Over the next 12 months I want to write more songs, create an image and a sound, and hopefully get signed to a record label."

Andonov, who represented Macedonia at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest in 2008, has performed Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah and Kanye West's Heartless on the show.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Didn't feel like opening another thread for this one, just wanted to make a point about the X-Factor (similar show to the one that Andonov was on) winner called "Altiyan", who is apparently of Croatian and (?) Bosnian heritage. His name looks similar to the Turkish "Altan".

Anyway, I found this:

I am fluent in the former Yugoslav language.
                        I have met other Croats and Serbs who have said similar stuff. The Yugoslav identity was much more prevalent among them than the other people in the former Yugoslavia. Nevertheless, the terminology is borne of either ignorance or a certain narrative.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                        X