X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makgerman
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by GeorgiDimitrov View Post
    Of course you can read all sort of things on OMO Ilinden website, but are they actually true ? My grandmother is from Blagoevgrad - region of Macedonia in Bulgaria, but she never told me a Macedonian stories, isn't that strange ?
    That's maybe because she is a brainwashed twit like yourself.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

They are true documented & supported as true by human rights organizations worldwide.We know what the Bulgarians are upto.For your information The Bulgarians ceased to exist long time ago to be replaced by Asian stock of people.So you have no right to call yourselves Bulgars or Bulgarians you are all of Mongolian stock perhaps you should look more closely in the mirror.The language you speak The culture you follow isn't that borrowed from Macedonians? yes it is. No wonder your behaviour towards Macedonia is an inferior one.You talk of friendliness to us Whils't you Keep a lid on Macedonians & No rights are given. Only a MORON would deny that.Gorgidon't kid yourself we are already awake to you.Get off whils't you can as you have lost your credibility & argument if you had any.You don't seem to get it the Bulgarians have turned their back on the Macedonians.
      Last edited by George S.; 10-14-2013, 02:32 PM.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Solid
        Banned
        • Mar 2013

"The language you speak The culture you follow isn't that borrowed from Macedonians?"

Not borrowed but similar yes.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Solid View Post
          "The language you speak The culture you follow isn't that borrowed from Macedonians?"

Not borrowed but similar yes.
          What would you know about the Macedonian language bankruptopolis?
          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

bankruptopolis?Stick to your MONGOLIAN roots.Just check out your face in the mirror.Spot the MONGOL in you.Your name is GYptopolis.THE city of GYpsies.
            Last edited by George S.; 10-14-2013, 03:36 PM.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

Of course you can read all sort of things on OMO Ilinden website, but are they actually true ? My grandmother is from Blagoevgrad - region of Macedonia in Bulgaria, but she never told me a Macedonian stories, isn't that strange ?
              Nababatipeachkata. When did she migrate into Macedonia?

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Nababatipeachkata" She led a very sheltered life of denial etc till it all shrivelled up.& forgot what the real ity was in other words she absorbed the Bulgarian propaganda.
                Everything that the bulgarians have tried to do & have done is printed & documented.You are denying the indefensible.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dejan
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  They are true documented & supported as true by human rights organizations worldwide.We know what the Bulgarians are upto.For your information The Bulgarians ceased to exist long time ago to be replaced by Asian stock of people.So you have no right to call yourselves Bulgars or Bulgarians you are all of Mongolian stock perhaps you should look more closely in the mirror.The language you speak The culture you follow isn't that borrowed from Macedonians? yes it is. No wonder your behaviour towards Macedonia is an inferior one.You talk of friendliness to us Whils't you Keep a lid on Macedonians & No rights are given. Only a MORON would deny that.Gorgidon't kid yourself we are already awake to you.Get off whils't you can as you have lost your credibility & argument if you had any.You don't seem to get it the Bulgarians have turned their back on the Macedonians.
                  This is what i thought.

Bulgarians - Mongolians speaking a bastardised Macedonian language.
                  You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• ramo
                    • Dec 2011

This "bulgarian" is probably some brainwashed faggot like these 2 on the video, protected by the police.

Сабор на хОМО Илинден - 21.04.2013г. - YouTube

The next video also shows that the tatar boy who is posting here is lying about the people in Pirin, and these old men tell him all the truth in face. Also listen what is the vocabulary of these of bulgarian provocateurs.

ПИÐ*ИРПÐ*ОТИВ хОМО ИЛИÐДЕР!!! СÐМУИЛОВРКÐ*ЕПОСТ ПЕТÐ*ИЧ - YouTube
                    Last edited by ramo; 10-14-2013, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• GeorgiDimitrov
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2013

I actually like all the insults. They witness that you are sort of cornered by my questions.
                      "The language you speak The culture you follow isn't that borrowed from Macedonians? yes it is."
                      lol and Maybe I'm from the race of Makedon ?
                      "She led a very sheltered life of denial etc till it all shrivelled up.& forgot what the real ity was in other words she absorbed the Bulgarian propaganda."
                      Is she, or it is you that absorbed Communist Stalin-Tito propaganda and turned your back on Bulgaria?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

I actually like all the insults. They witness that you are sort of cornered by my questions.
                        "The language you speak The culture you follow isn't that borrowed from Macedonians? yes it is."
                        lol and Maybe I'm from the race of Makedon ?
                        "She led a very sheltered life of denial etc till it all shrivelled up.& forgot what the real ity was in other words she absorbed the Bulgarian propaganda."
                        Is she, or it is you that absorbed Communist Stalin-Tito propaganda and turned your back on Bulgaria?
                        Again you ignore page 1 of this very topic. Maybe the boogers in your eyes need to be washed out for you to see boogarian.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

I haven't insulted you I merely told you whats OBVIOUS & a lot of your kind is in denial.YOU have admitted all that.The evidence is there but you have been brainwashed..Your prople ae simply brainwashed what they believe.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Just because your grandmother didn't tell you any Macedonian (bedtime?) stories doesn't mean a whole population isn't what it says it is.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

How about your grandfather has n't he got BS Bulgarian stories to tell..Gorgi there is nothing new from the Bulgarian side.They pretend to be our friend.In the meantime they have taken our pirin Macedonia.Also they want Vardar & Aeagean Macedonia.Your'e not telling us anything new we know the Bulgarian side too well.Also you are not fooling anyone as we are on to you gorgi.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dejan
                                • Sep 2008

As I said, Bulgarians are never to be trusted. Every Macedonian should know that
                                You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

Working...
                                X