X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Makedonski Bavci 2011 Season

THe Reason for this thread is for people to have pictures of their bavci from seedlings to full on harvest.Show us what you got & keep us regularly informed,we'd like to knoww.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

George, I would love to contribute photo's to this thread, but unfortunately there will be no bavca for me this year. Though, I look forward to comparing the piperki of all those that do 'compete'
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Hey George, we already have a thread on Macedonian Bavchi...lets stick to this one..

Makedonska Bavcha/Vegie Patch
      Me and Makedonska_Kafana had this thread over at Maknews so I thought we could start one up here. This is my bavcha:
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

I think it should be a great season I will try and get pictures of the rasad as it is not at my house but a family friends
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Just marge the toe threads together
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
          X