BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth: "The Collapse Is Coming...And Goldman Rules...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth: "The Collapse Is Coming...And Goldman Rules...

BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth: "The Collapse Is Coming...And Goldman Rules The World" - YouTube

I assume that after this crash, the door will be open for the "new world order" plan
    Last edited by Dimko-piperkata; 09-28-2011, 07:37 AM.
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • cultea
    Banned
    • Jul 2011

I know Onur loves embarrassing BBC videos, so...
    (the fun begins after 4 minutes)

Brussels Eurocrat walks out of Newsnight interview (28Sept11) - YouTube

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

lol, that was funny Cultea, thanks for the video

The telegraph guy was absolutely right and the idiot in Brussels fully deserves to be called as idiot.

Cultea, mark this sentence too, i will quote it to show you in the future again;

You can be sure that in a year or so, these idiots will be shooed away from all over Europe, so they will retreat to their castles in Swiss, Alpine mountains, hidden from public.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

yeah squirilled away billions just waiting to be plucked by the politicians.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by cultea View Post
          I know Onur loves embarrassing BBC videos, so...
          (the fun begins after 4 minutes)

Brussels Eurocrat walks out of Newsnight interview (28Sept11) - YouTube
          Cultea
          Thanks for this...Onur isn't the only one who likes these types of video's! But seriously the british speaker is absolutely right, it is an economic problem, not a political one, so why are the politicians up to thier neck in it trying to solve it? I would be very worried if i was a Greek citizen because to me it appears that the cause of the problem has come to offer Greece a solution which enslaves them for many years to come!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• ProMKD
            • Oct 2011

This is hilarious, because it's the truth! This man, along with many others, is betting on the fact that the financial crisis will worsen, and him and his buddies will profit GREATLY from all of this. It's no secret anymore. The sheeple of the world will just get poorer and poorer and it will never change until there is a worldwide revolution.
            www.everythingmacedonia.com
            Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

Working...
            X