X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Vasko idi prosetaj.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Magedon
      • Dec 2008

put it on facebook too..
      Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Victor Friedman on Macedonian TV:

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Maxim View Post
            fucking bastards kill them :rmacedonia
            kill is not the appropriate action, bring them to justice and sentence them to 2-5 years in prison is more suitable don't you think?
            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

Fucking wimps. I would love 5 minutes alone with that bald headed Albanian shitstain. I would make him admit he's Albanian that piece of shit. Pussys. All of them are racist pussys.
              Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

It is hard not to react to these brainwashed GYSPSIES...
                I am still waiting the day for some Greeks like them to say the wrong word to my face...
                I've had it..@#$%^&*
                Let them try that in Macedonia or Australia
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Question..?
                  Why does Greece have many neo-fascist organizations...?
                  There must be allot of monorities in Greece?
                  Hmmm i thought they were 98% Pure...pml
                  The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• King Makedon
                    • Apr 2009

From TV I heard that the greek police didn't interfear to stop that invasion of greek neo fascists.
                    hmmm... maybe those neo fascist are colleagues from greek police not in uniform but in civilian clothes???? any suggestions?
                    ]
                    The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
                    [/SIZE]

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                      Neo-fascists disrupt presentation of the first Greek-Macedonian Dictionary in Athens Skopje and Athens, Wednesday, 03 June 2009 by Georgios N. Papadakis The presentation of the first Greek-Macedonian dictionary was brutally disrupted last night in Athens by a group of Greek ultra-nationalists belonging to the neo-fascist organization Hrissi Avgi (Golden Dawn).
                      A few minutes after the beginning of the event, which was taking place in the Foreign Press Association in Athens, the group invaded the premises shouting This is Greece, traitors and homosexuals get out!, verbally and physically attacked the panellists, other participants, and the only TV crew filming the event. They also seized mobile phones and confiscated all material related with the promotion of the dictionary - books, informational leaflets and banners.

A video, released on youtube pictures the thugs as they take over the room, shouting in Greek: "Shame on you, it's disgraceful what is happening here...You drug-addicts, you have the nerves to present a "Macedonian" dictionary here ...We are throwing these books in the dust bin and all of you out, now! It's over! ...Let me see your mobile phones as you leave! .. You anti-Greek worms..."

The participants were effectively kept as hostages for almost half an hour and the assailants only left the building when they were informed that the police were on their way.

The police were not present at the time of the attack, although the Hrissi Avgi and other Greek patriotic organizations had publicly announced their intentions to stop the presentation by force.

The Greek mainstream media were also absent and the promotion was covered only by Alfa TV from the Republic of Macedonia.

Mr Athanassios Parissis, President of Greek member state committee of EBLUL, was speaking at the event and can be seen sitting at the right hand end of the table in the video.

Speaking to Eurolang today he said that: "The human rights movement in Greece, and the Macedonian activists in particular, are used to this kind of intimidation and attacks. Until yesterday we were also used to having strong police protection. Surprisingly, the moment that these attackers realized that the police were temporarily not there, they decided to act. They had a very specific plan, to terrorize and intimidate us and to stop the event, without a lot of physical violence, without blood.

He added: "We were calm, we did not react, we did not leave the room when they ordered us to, and by acting like this we effectively forced them to leave".

The dictionary- the lifes work of the Aegean Macedonian Vasko Karadza who died in exile a few years ago- was published by Zora editions with the support of the Greek Member State Committee of EBLUL and the EFA-Rainbow party. Its considered to be the most comprehensive work of its kind and its going to be followed soon by a Macedonian-Greek dictionary.

Keynote speakers of the presentation were Professor Victor Friedman, Department of Slavic and Balkan Languages, University of Chicago, USA and Dr. Riki van Boeschoten, Professor at the Faculty of Social Anthropology, University of Thessaly, Greece. (Eurolang 2009)

The attack can be seen on YouTube

http://www.eurolang.net/index.php?op...emid=1&lang=en
                      What a disgusting turn of events.
                      I feel sorry for Prof. Friedman.
                      Why should a gentleman like that have to endure what Macedonians have endured for the last 100 years in Greece.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
                        • Sep 2008

One word,
                        ANIMALS
                        greece is not a country but a fascist state

Comment

• Mr. MASO
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                          Fucking wimps. I would love 5 minutes alone with that bald headed Albanian shitstain. I would make him admit he's Albanian that piece of shit. Pussys. All of them are racist pussys.

Just a bunch of cigani . CIGANOS. I found them halarious though!!!!. .

Comment

• Bratot
                            • Sep 2008

Yeeftos with femine eyebrows lol

It's pitty for the promotion of the dictionary, but on the other hand I'm glad they showed how they really are.. in public.

It's up to us now to materialize this opportunity given by these Yeeftos with femine eyebrows and voices like princess Kira. lol

Comment

• Maxim
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                              kill is not the appropriate action, bring them to justice and sentence them to 2-5 years in prison is more suitable don't you think?
                              yes it is. those guys call Athena the center of democracy there is no democracy there
                              http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/w...73-450x451.jpg

Comment

• ZAS
                                • May 2009

What Price is the BOUNTY on this ARAB.

Comment

Working...
                                X