X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Come on Jankovska im sure its not like that

Throwing a man's clothes out the Window is something you see in Hollywood movies, i've never heard a man throw a woman's stuff out, you break up and thats that why go through the drama??

I dont doubt that men dont physically abuse women, however we've seen alot of times when Women slap men in the face and its like thats perfectly normal.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Well i threw his gadgets and computer stuff as well, not just his clothes. If you go and break someone;s heart you will be punished. IT's simple.
      As for hitting a man being acceptable, I don't know in what world. In my opinion it isn't. There is never a need for that and it is NOT acceptable.
      Cutting his dick in half after cheating on you is a fair deal tho

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Jankovska, So slapping a man in the face is not ok but its ok to chop his dick off?? Thats a bit extreme i think.

Which man doesnt cheat for starters??? Graf sekoj den ne se jadi, they have a few Shvalerki however a man can only have one wife, zheni taka na strana si giba you have people who are sex freaks ne se site isti.

Naumche Petreski for example was happily married with two children then while he had an affair with Zuica Lazova he got her pregnant and he divorced his wife and he married her now they have two children together.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Jankovska, So slapping a man in the face is not ok but its ok to chop his dick off?? Thats a bit extreme i think.

Which man doesnt cheat for starters??? Graf sekoj den ne se jadi, they have a few Shvalerki however a man can only have one wife, zheni taka na strana si giba you have people who are sex freaks ne se site isti.

Naumche Petreski for example was happily married with two children then while he had an affair with Zuica Lazova he got her pregnant and he divorced his wife and he married her now they have two children together.
          Every man who cheats on his wife deserves to have his dick chopped off. IF you don't want this to happen don't cheat or don't get married.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I'm sorry to talk about this.You know slicing the mans dick in half for cheating wha'ts that going to prove the man's out of action for a while.Australia leads the world in microsurgery &they can sow it back together,good as new.What if they slice it & thorow it in the toilet & flush it down the sewer,that's a better option.I'm sure the doctors are even capable of transplanting someone eises dick or even installing a plastic one.
            Last edited by George S.; 11-30-2009, 05:21 PM. Reason: edit
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Why would a man cheat on you?? What proof do you have that he cheated?? Did you catch him in bed with another woman?? You have the tracherki making up all sorts of rumors, we've seen it all before si pravat Bajram na umot.

Gjorgjija, That would be the worst thing to happen, its terrible.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Well how can a woman stop a man from cheating??What are the options prolet.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

i totally agree with jankovska.

i have been cheated on and he deserved losing more than his dick.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post

Prolet your comment which man does not cheat is a generalisation and there are men out there that do have morals and values and respect for their partners. ako ne se jadi graf sekot den , bratot, poarna da ne go swvari mazho zaprshkete od prrven
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

No, no, no. Cut it off, fry it and than feed the cheating bustard with it.
                      Prolet do you think it's ok to cheat? And do you think a cheating husband doesn't deserve to be punished?

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Hmmm, if a Husband cheats, cut his dick off and the wife is on every front page made out as if she is Joan of Arc or something. And then You would be interviewed on The View with woopy screaming "you go girl"

If the wife cheats, The Macedonian mother of the wife, spreads around the macedonian comunity that The husband was not man enough so the daughter does not look bad. Then most likely they divorce. The wife keeps the house, keeps the kids, Gets part of his super. Father pays child suport and who knows if the kids see any of it.

Yep sounds fair to me

Boy an i going to cop it now. Men i will need some asistance soon
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          Hmmm, if a Husband cheats, cut his dick off and the wife is on every front page made out as if she is Joan of Arc or something. And then You would be interviewed on The View with woopy screaming "you go girl"

If the wife cheats, The Macedonian mother of the wife, spreads around the macedonian comunity that The husband was not man enough so the daughter does not look bad. Then most likely they divorce. The wife keeps the house, keeps the kids, Gets part of his super. Father pays child suport and who knows if the kids see any of it.

Yep sounds fair to me

Boy an i going to cop it now. Men i will need some asistance soon
                          yes and the man is stupid to beleive the kids were his to begin with that he pays child support for......
                          according to you boys, if that is true with the women cheating, then how do you KNOW
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

I am not talking to you Julie till you lay down your weapons. lol

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              I am not talking to you Julie till you lay down your weapons. lol
                              I thought it was a clever pun, the loaded guns and all, in line with the conversation, my friend

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

look out Julie

Comment

Working...
                                X