• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

This amazes me

I saw on Macedonian TV Macedonian Businessmen are finalising a deal with over 30 Greek Business’s letting lose on the Macedonian market. It infuriates me that Macedonians can open the door to the Greeks of all outside investors they are letting the Greeks in
    Their position (the Greeks) is no interest being but to politicall subjective our Country. Arrrrrgh I am so angry with this is this a welcome development you have got to be kidding me good grief. Open doors to Indian, Israeli and Chine investors not to mention the Turks but the Greeks good god
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

I agree Zarni.

The Macedonian government should have a policy of freezing out everything Greek (including business), and replacing it from elsewhere.

These kinds of busines ties are hypocritical, given the position of the Greek government.

A Macedonian Republic that will never have to rely, or worry about another 'economic blockade' from the New Greeks again, is a much healthier, stronger and independent (free from foriegn interference) State. This is Gruevski just setting up the Macedonian Republic for another self inflicted 'squeeze' the next time the New Greeks chose to impose an economic blockade, and you can bet they will.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

definitely right there pelister .The more distant we are the better as we have bothing in common with greek businesses.WE should be more friendly with the turks than the greeks.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
      X