Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vojnik
    • Apr 2011

What army are we talking about? lol. Macedonia's defense can barely be classified as an army. It is a special unit of police where out of a hundred that trial only 10 are selected to join the wolves. Then there is a rule where a certain number need to be Albanian I think correct if I am wrong but I believe that is the case. Our army was destroyed a long time ago by NATO who would only let us join if we had no proper army.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

precisely vojnik you should know being a vojnik.He want's to join,whats little left of it.The macedonian army needs to be built up.It's true the destroyed it but there is no harm in building it up.But you have to watch your back as you have albanians as well.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vojnik
        • Apr 2011

This is the problem in order to help Macedonia in my opinion you need to establish solid ideology relating to Macedonia. You need to get yourself deep in all the political mess and hope to God nothing happens to you. My fear is that if somewhere does get so induced in the Macedonian problem and their actions start to create another national awakening then that person will become a target quickly. You need to be persistent and fear nobody and expect anything to happen at anytime. You need to go to Macedonia and create ties with people that think alike and generate a movement. The people of Macedonia need something big to awake them from this deep sleep.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

how crazy it is vojnik.Maybe if boskovski wasn't a traitor & started a movement it might have had a chance but that's just wishfull thinking.If there was something like Arkan that people could join but there is no fighting.Also the macedonian govt has gone too far & let the army fall in numbers & then how do you fight when the enemy is right next to you & could literally shoot you in the back.How ridiculous it is that the minister of the defence of ARM was a terrorist commander in 2001.I wonder what his allegiances are now.There is just to many absurd things that have happened in macedonia.I think if there is to be a revolution it must not involve the govt as it is a pacifist & capitulatist to boot.THe problem of not having solid ideologies developed within the people whether the govt or the people themselves there aren't any.
          Last edited by George S.; 10-04-2011, 01:45 AM. Reason: ed
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
            • Oct 2009

Isn't the Macedonian army fairly corrupt? All the generals I know are quite wealthy and have a lot of stolen land in Macedonia.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
              Isn't the Macedonian army fairly corrupt? All the generals I know are quite wealthy and have a lot of stolen land in Macedonia.
              Power (of any sort) has always been linked to corruption...

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

As is often quoted, 'Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.'

The two concepts of power and corruption have always gone hand in hand. The sad thing is that their rise to power may be fueled on a belief of helping their people and ultimately using their heightened influence for the good of others. Yet, once an individual truly realises the power they wield, that is the pivotal point where abuse and corruption come into play.

The Macedonian government and official departments, such as the police and army, are key examples of these words coming to life. I don't think that one individual can make a whole lot of a difference solely; however a collective and united group based on common principles and values, can most certainly project a realistic and positive outcome.

Good on you for showing legitimate concern though.

Comment

Working...
                X