Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

MOst of them are economic refugees they are not genuine refugees.Australia is just weak kneed because it has signatory rights with the UN.So most refugees have thrown away their paypers & do not deserve to be here they should be sent back.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
      • Sep 2010

Equal in the Biblical sense, God loves everyone equally, every human deserves human rights etc etc. Social standards, illnesses and/or disabilities doesn't make them any less human then the next person.
      God and the Bible have nothing to do with human equality in reality, that's just how people think. In reality there's no such thing as equality, everyone is treated differently.

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

Oz man you really nailed it home.
        Take note of whats happening here in Greece ,we are becoming a human warehouse of refugees under the EU guise of humaniatianism. We cant save these people or help them in anyway. Their native countries must adapt to the realities of today instead of shipping their problems to Greece or Macedonia for that matter.

The reason multicultralism is faltering in the USA ( dont know about Australia ) is because our values have been replaced with a copout of political correctness and "diversity" rights. This sick form of liberalism is a disease that is spreading from country to country. Our parents that moved back in the day to have a better life adjusted, adapted, busted their ass through adversity, discrimination and obstacles to make it. They did not complain, nor scream for handouts or rights for that matter. They manned up to the situation and did it with sweat and blood. Nowadays, that mentality has reversed. We have to cater to the Muslim, we have to cater to the Hispanics, cater to the Gays, cater to each dysfunctional group that wants to be lazy and taken care of because its their "right". Any objection to this and you are made to look like a racist or a backward individual. Its a sad state of affairs we live in today. I look back on the US on how it once was and its one of the most depressing moments I go through. Seems like the same is happening now in Britain and Australia. Its a failed experiment, pure and simple.

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

It must have been the lateness of the hour Julie. I was being longwinded again to not just say my point but to explain the why.

Believe me I would never advocate pushing anyone aside on transport. In fact I am very old school and believe making way for anyone with a walking stick or pregnant or with a pram or little kids or old ect regardless of nationality. I know you like myself have grown up in Australia and fondly remember when such courtesy was a given without a second thought and any vulgar idiot was the extreme rare exception. This courtesy should extend to how we pass each other in the street or at a door or even when driving. This is how Australia used to be. This is what makes a civil society.

Over the last 20 years it has been going down hill largely because of the refugees who see kindness and courtesy as a weakness and transfer this negative view that all Australians are unworthy for being week and it is then somehow ok to push shove steel cheat ect whatever it takes for their own personal advancement. This is what it is like in there societies. Just listen to their stories about how bad life is in their countries and just see a doco or two about life there and you soon realize how uncivil it is in many parts of the world.

The refugees call the Australians stupid I prefer to call them gullible. They think the if a person behaves badly in a bad situation it is the situation that made them do it and only if you could put this person in a good situation then they would start behaving good. This may be true for some individuals but what the Australians fail to understand is that bad situation in their country is not this thing like a cyclone or tidal wave but the result of most people behaving badly…ie their bad environment is them the people being bad. Some of these places claim to be the decedents of civilizations thousands of years old…as they say when you westerners were still swinging from trees…but Australia was a more civil and more hospitable place in 200 years than any of their thousands of years. It is the people that make a society. Upto 20 years ago there was less of them and Australia was a better place…yes we still had crime…but with the influx of these refugees and some migrants the Australian society is becoming transformed to resemble theirs rather than the Australian society changing them. The theory doesn’t work. Merkel from Germany said it also now in Brittan France Netherlands ect. They are finally realizing their social experiment is failing because they never defind and applied it properly from the beginning.
          Last edited by fyrOM; 02-08-2011, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Multiculturalism can work but with much more laws…the first being is you do not have an automatic right to be here…we had a culture before you came here we were not a blank canvass just waiting for you to show us how to live.

It is upto the individual to decide how can they live with their new society if at all. Any country should make it clear from the beginning this is what our core values are…if you find them so objectionable you still have your right to live how you want to live just keep doing it over there.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
              • Sep 2010

OziMak, as long as we have a economic system running our lives, there will never be an end to the immigration problem.

Economic reality: "We need immigrants for our economy to grow".
              Non-economic reality: "We don't need immigrants because our non-economic population is healthy and fine.

Because of economy millions of people are dying and its a fact.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                God and the Bible have nothing to do with human equality in reality, that's just how people think. In reality there's no such thing as equality, everyone is treated differently.

And that is a massive problem. What is your opinion, do you think all people of all races, religions and nationalities deserve equality?

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                  • Sep 2010

And that is a massive problem. What is your opinion, do you think all people of all races, religions and nationalities deserve equality?
                  Only in their own countries.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                    Daniel, bless you for believing in social equality, does what you have written apply in this (kako ne jadat shiptarite i praviniti shto im dadevme vo Makedonia, znache, i tie da imat ovie pravini?)

DCH, I agree with your post, to a degree

If a migrant/refugee goes abroad, they need to live by the social standards/etiquette of the country they are residing in
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      Daniel, bless you for believing in social equality, does what you have written apply in this (kako ne jadat shiptarite i praviniti shto im dadevme vo Makedonia, znache, i tie da imat ovie pravini?
                      Julie, i believe in equality but i also believe in respect, Shiptarite nemat odnos za Makedonija ni za Makedoncite zatoa e pogreshno da davame pravdini na takvi lugje.

Your quote below is absolutely right, that is what the Albanians do not abide by in Macedonia, so why should they be treated with equality when they don't respect Macedonia or Macedonians.

If the Albanians had respect and behaved like good citizens then they would deserve equality.

If a migrant/refugee goes abroad, they need to live by the social standards/etiquette of the country they are residing in

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                        What irks me is we live by the values expected of us in Australia, and South Australia has had a high influx of sudanese . The problem is the lack of manners. Standing after work at the bus stop and being pushed (I use a walking aid) so they can jump on the bus ahead of me whilst I ungraciously am sprawled on the pavement, corporate skirt askew, not a good look. They are rude and without etiquette, and there was an incident last year in the city where a 13 year old boy was stabbed to death, they brought their religious gang warfare here.
                        Yes, multiculturalism has worked in Australia, however, most migrants have learnt some basic decent manners , there is no hope for some of these people
                        Not all Sudanese are bad folk Julie, like this gentleman here
                        YouTube - BANGS Take U To Da Movies : [Official Video][HQ]

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

BBS we shouldn't take people willy nilly as some dont assimilate easily or none at all.Allready people are winging that they are taking economic refugees who have nothing to offer australia.I would rather take on more european people personally.I've seen many cases where people can't even bring their parents over due to a change in policy.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                            • Sep 2010

Big Bad Sven, all I saw in that video was nonsense rap. It's typical that they start acting like gangsters and dress like that. That's what happens when you give people MTV and gangster videos and they start thinking its all cool.

That gangster culture is killing thousands of people. Don't get me started on how the MTV culture is destroying Macedonia.

Comment

• Ljubanec
                              • Nov 2010

4:02 I will never get back in my life, thanks!

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                                Flatly No because not everyone is equal…its just a fact of life.
                                Ask yourself if it became a question I and my group live but it means that group dies or that group lives and my group dies. Do you know how you would answer this question or would you negotiate half your group dies and half their group dies in the name of fair and equal. Slap some cold water in your face and think.
                                If we had a climatic catastrophe or the like and food became scares believe me billions would not look at your life for less than a blink…fair and equality doesn’t even come into the equation.

1. The notion of fair and equal stems from mans absolute need to be with other people to survive…no ifs no buts. A sense of fair an equal emerges as a glue to hold the society together.

2. The need to extend the definition of us again stems from a need to survive…it is not possible to have healthy offspring…hence counter survival…if your definition of Us is not extended.

3. Point 2 leads to wider and wider groups of intermingling kith and kin and alliances are formed and eventually dissolved in a dynamic.

4. It is possible to become close to unrelated groups but this is generally less so.

The delusion of extending our definition of us and fair and equal too wide is a childlike thought. Of course as children we must learn fair and equal as it is the glue that binds our society and form a part of our sense of right and wrong and helps us function in our society but equally we must learn the limits of things including fair and equal because ultimately the game is about survival…YOUR survival. The line of that limit is fluid. Limiting ones self or ones group in favor of another has a strategic benefit…see point 1...and hence aiding your survival to a point. Some have the difficulty in limiting this aid and making sometimes necessary cold decisions on what aid and more importantly if any should be given based on perceived outcomes and their consequence in relation to your survival. One reason for this delusion is short sightedness as some dangers or consequences do not present themselves until much later…eg 20 50 or more years. Another reason is perceived abundance.

The usa is extremely wealth and Haiti is such a small island so could they not rebuild it to resemble a stellar society with the latest green energy and fastest broadband ect…of course they could but the question is not can they but Why and this question stems from how does this action aid the usas survival.

The hippy greeny tofu eating tree huger will tell you but they need it soooooo much. Do you see what I mean about needs and limits. If you just get on this treadmill of fulfill this and ask what’s next you will create a perfect society…it just wont be yours.
                                Last edited by fyrOM; 02-10-2011, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X